Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they'll eventually release him as Owain and he'll be way better.

We can only hope. How about:

Over Hero Owain, red sword user...

Man of Flowers Inigo red sword use...

Sharp Tounge Severa red sword...

Need a hero to break up the monotony...

I know!

Masked Rider Gerome. Green Axe dragon rider!

Gerome, otherwise known as... BATMAN!

Though it is no guarantee for what will happen with the units from the Sacred Stones banner, so far all banners (that did not introduce special versions of units), had all units available in banners that followed them. Of the introduced units, two remained only available at five star rarity, whereas the others became available as four stars as well. As to who will get demoted, we can only guess. Seth will probably get demoted, and maybe Innes given they don't bring gamechanging new skills.

Indeed. Say how's this for a voting gauntlet?

Blazing Sword vs. Binding Blade, older generation vs new.

The hero focus will be on Eliwood, Lyn, Hector and Ninian for the Blazing Sword reps and Roy, Lilina, Fae and Gwendolyn.

Not a bad selection, huh?

Btw, I'm close to 20k feathers again, should I unlock my Cordelia or my  Cecilia?

Oh and with an Inherited Shanna, my Cecelia knows Iceberg, I should have given her Glacies.

I should give Glacies to anyone with high res, who doesn't know it, like Olwen, orLinde.

Btw, I'm close to 20k feathers again, should I unlock my Cordelia or my  Cecilia?

Oh and with an Inherited Shanna, my Cecelia knows Iceberg, I should have given her Glacies.

I should give Glacies to anyone with high res, who doesn't know it, like Olwen, orLinde.

How are you planning to build your Cecilia? Her "-raven" tome in combination with triangle adept is quite useful, in which case upgrading her is advisable. A build focussing on Gronnblade however has little to gain from promoting her. Also, what are the boons and banes of your Cordelia and Cecilia? If they are bad you might want to hold of on promoting them. Furthermore do you need a certain role to be filled, or like any of those units in particular?

As for specials, I prefer them with a shorter cooldown; the longer ones might not even trigger or are overkill when they do. Weapons might influence the effectiveness of specials. "-blade" tomes make it so specials charge slower, so you might want a shorter cooldown (although they don't really need a special given their power). Brave weapons (including Dire thunder) can trigger 2 charge specials on first initiation if they have quickened pulse (something for which Reinhardtcis notorious).

How are you planning to build your Cecilia? Her "-raven" tome in combination with triangle adept is quite useful, in which case upgrading her is advisable. A build focussing on Gronnblade however has little to gain from promoting her. Also, what are the boons and banes of your Cordelia and Cecilia? If they are bad you might want to hold of on promoting them. Furthermore do you need a certain role to be filled, or like any of those units in particular?

As for specials, I prefer them with a shorter cooldown; the longer ones might not even trigger or are overkill when they do. Weapons might influence the effectiveness of specials. "-blade" tomes make it so specials charge slower, so you might want a shorter cooldown (although they don't really need a special given their power). Brave weapons (including Dire thunder) can trigger 2 charge specials on first initiation if they have quickened pulse (something for which Reinhardtcis notorious).

My Cordelia's stats are

• HP: 39
  • Atk: 40
  • Spd: 38 (33 with Brave Lance)
  • Def and Res: 21

My Cecilia's stats are:

• HP: 32
  • Atk: 39
  • Spd: 22
  • Def: 19
  • Res: 28

and she isn't at lv 40 yet, she's only at lv 37+2. While my Cordelia is Lv 40+4.

I think I'll use my feathers on Cordelia since the + make feather useage cheaper. Now if only there was a 4* hero with Triangle adept 3.

The feather income has really come a long way since the game started. 600 a day from the daily quests (a bit less once TT ends), up to 205 a week from the one 100 login bonus and the 15 from clicking on the units each day, and with Arena Assault we have 2 large chunks of feather rewards at the end of each season.

And I've just now realized that I haven't done any of the non-Lunatic Chain Challenges yet, so I could still get all those feathers from that.

The feather income has really come a long way since the game started. 600 a day from the daily quests (a bit less once TT ends), up to 205 a week from the one 100 login bonus and the 15 from clicking on the units each day, and with Arena Assault we have 2 large chunks of feather rewards at the end of each season.

And I've just now realized that I haven't done any of the non-Lunatic Chain Challenges yet, so I could still get all those feathers from that.

DO NOT DO IT

save the first Chain Challenge's highest level on normal.

It is the best way to grind SP in the game, especially on Friday/Saturday.

My Cordelia's stats are

• HP: 39
  • Atk: 40
  • Spd: 38 (33 with Brave Lance)
  • Def and Res: 21
My Cecilia's stats are:
  • HP: 32
  • Atk: 39
  • Spd: 22
  • Def: 19
  • Res: 28
and she isn't at lv 40 yet, she's only at lv 37+2. While my Cordelia is Lv 40+4.

I think I'll use my feathers on Cordelia since the + make feather useage cheaper. Now if only there was a 4* hero with Triangle adept 3.

Roy has triangle adept at four stars, but with the number of sword units available at four stars the chance is somewhat slim you will encounter him. As for your Cordelia, she seems to be +speed, -resistance; a usable nature that is capable of quad-striking a lot of opponents (with the right skills and support of course).

As for Cecilia, it might be a better idea to keep her at four star merging any more you might get into her; she is supposedly quite competent at 4 star +10, not to mention promoting causes her to lose her merges. You however might want to promote another and merge it into the current one, so she gets access to "Gronnraven+".

Also why do you merge your units if you intend to promote them? Aside from tranferring inherited skills to a unit with a better nature, I see little reason to do so. Mergedv units might be "cheaper" to promote, but the reduction is wqual to the amount of feathers you would have gotten if you sent them home. Feathers are however more useful, in that they can be used for promoting any unit.

Oh right, forgot you could use it that way.

But why the first? From what I remember of the missions, doesn't 1&2 have less enemies than the other groupings, and also somewhat annoying map layouts?

It has fewer enemies, but it's also the one that is most consistently possible to do 1-9 on because, seeing as it was early game stuff, there's less diversity and fewer pain in the ass maps.

Also the easiest to take a level 30-35 character into to power level on. Except Armor.

Roy has triangle adept at four stars, but with the number of sword units available at four stars the chance is somewhat slim you will encounter him. As for your Cordelia, she seems to be +speed, -resistance; a usable nature that is capable of quad-striking a lot of opponents (with the right skills and support of course).

As for Cecilia, it might be a better idea to keep her at four star merging any more you might get into her; she is supposedly quite competent at 4 star +10, not to mention promoting causes her to lose her merges. You however might want to promote another and merge it into the current one, so she gets access to "Gronnraven+".

Also why do you merge your units if you intend to promote them? Aside from tranferring inherited skills to a unit with a better nature, I see little reason to do so. Mergedv units might be "cheaper" to promote, but the reduction is wqual to the amount of feathers you would have gotten if you sent them home. Feathers are however more useful, in that they can be used for promoting any unit.

In other words, Cordelia yes, Cecilia no. Got it. I'll save Cecelia for another time. Cordelia's gettin' promoted next. 

Also the easiest to take a level 30-35 character into to power level on. Except Armor.

I've got Armor March, training armors is no problem anymore.

However pretty much the only armor unit I'd need to train (until they add more) would be Hector if I ever pull him, and it's not like he needs help training.

I've got Armor March, training armors is no problem anymore.

However pretty much the only armor unit I'd need to train (until they add more) would be Hector if I ever pull him, and it's not like he needs help training.

Armor has a hard time because tons of Heavy Spears and Armor Slayers. Maybe a hammer too, I forget.

Point remaining is just that it's all-around consistently able to be beaten by Dancer + Dancer + Healer + Training Unit for just about anyone, more consistently thant he other ones.

In other words, Cordelia yes, Cecilia no. Got it. I'll save Cecelia for another time. Cordelia's gettin' promoted next.

Not necessarily; you are sort of wasting the four Cordelia's you have merged onto her. She however does gst some nice new skills from her promotion; Brave lance+, Galeforce and Triangle adept (I however use a different A skill on my Cordelia). Though given Cordelia doesn't have all that great skills (for inheritance) at four stars, and is summonable at five stars (unlike Cecilia), it mights not be as bad. In the end it is your decision.

Not necessarily; you are sort of wasting the four Cordelia's you have merged onto her. She however does gst some nice new skills from her promotion; Brave lance+, Galeforce and Triangle adept (I however use a different A skill on my Cordelia). Though given Cordelia doesn't have all that great skills (for inheritance) at four stars, and is summonable at five stars (unlike Cecilia), it mights not be as bad. In the end it is your decision.

Okay then.

Btw, what did you think of my idea for a voting gauntlet?

Okay then.

Btw, what did you think of my idea for a voting gauntlet?

Since I only played Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates and Shadows of Valentia, I can give little meaninigful feedback on the theme. Given it is unlikely to get the focus unit from the free summons on those banners, I don't really care about which units are in the focus. A new gauntlet means we will be getting more orbs and feathers.

The themes so far weren't tied to a specific continent, if I'm not mistakening (lords, flyers, little sisters and summer units).

Since I only played Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates and Shadows of Valentia, I can give little meaninigful feedback on the theme. Given it is unlikely to get the focus unit from the free summons on those banners, I don't really care about which units are in the focus. A new gauntlet means we will be getting more orbs and feathers.

The themes so far weren't tied to a specific continent, if I'm not mistakening (lords, flyers, little sisters and summer units).

So, who's next? Hottest babes?

So, who's next? Hottest babes?

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any official announcement regarding the next voting gauntlet, so it could be anyone's guess.

Given we had a flier Gauntlet at one point, I am expecting a cavalry one somewhere down the road (as well as armored). It could be based on pre-promotes (Seth, Frederick, Mathilda, Titania, Jagen, Gunter, and so on). Or the "red"/"green" caveliers you typically obtain "early" in the game (Forde and Kyle, Cain and Abel, Sully and Stahl, Luke and Roderick), though those might require some more units to get released first.

Dragons would also be cool… but we don't really have enough units to make that work (yet).

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any official announcement regarding the next voting gauntlet, so it could be anyone's guess.

Given we had a flier Gauntlet at one point, I am expecting a cavalry one somewhere down the road (as well as armored). It could be based on pre-promotes (Seth, Frederick, Mathilda, Titania, Jagen, Gunter, and so on). Or the "red"/"green" caveliers you typically obtain "early" in the game (Forde and Kyle, Cain and Abel, Sully and Stahl, Luke and Roderick), though those might require some more units to get released first.

Dragons would also be cool… but we don't really have enough units to make that work (yet).

Okay then, but Forde and Kule aren't in the roster yet.

Also, >:D I got Hector... Now we're gonna have some fun...

Also is it just me or does Valter sound like Starscream from G1 Transformers? His va is Imari Williams so it should be expected.

And I upgraded Cordelia. Brave Lance+'s might might be terrible compared to other lances, but her speed more than makes up for it, especially, with rank 5 stats. The thing I don't appreciate is how this game nerfed Galeforce. Then again, I didn't understand if it meant once per battle or once per turn.

Archived