Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really love to pull Celica when her TT banner comes around, I never managed to get her when she first came out. I do have Alm still but he's only 20%, though with the x3 multiplier on some runs it shouldn't matter as much to not have 40% bonus.

Oh yeah voting's begun. I'm going for Summer Tiki.

Also, went for Nohrian summer, just got nothing but fodder heroes. two Palla's, a Stahl, a Clarene, all 3 star and a 4 star Virion.

Tried it again, got 2 Shanna's of different rarities, a 4 star Oboro, another worthless Palla which I'll use for fodder, and Summer Xander.

And now it's between Corrin and Robin. That sounds fairly even.

I supported Gaius in the first round, and he won, so it's time to fight Leo. That might be a little more difficult, although Leo was the most popular man in Fates while Gaius was second to Chrom. So far, Gaius is in the lead, but I guess I'll have to see if that holds up.

And now it's between Corrin and Robin. That sounds fairly even.

I supported Gaius in the first round, and he won, so it's time to fight Leo. That might be a little more difficult, although Leo was the most popular man in Fates while Gaius was second to Chrom. So far, Gaius is in the lead, but I guess I'll have to see if that holds up.

I know the feeling, Corrin is falling behind. Why can't I ever pick a winning team. Oh and I'm saving my flags for the final round.

Also, I can't wait for the swap on August 7th: Free first summon AND 3* and 4* drop rates switched. I hope this lasts forever.

Keep in mind that there is a score multiplier that can go up to 7.5; it causes the lead to sway quite a bit. It also a great moment to use your flags to maximize your score (which your team members might do). I'm on team Robin after Tiki lost to her; they are the only summer units I managed to summon (so far).

The changes that have been announced seem quite cool, though I wonder what the prices will be in the summoning sessions with the free unit; will the total cost of that session be 17 (0, 5, 4, 4, 4) or 15 (0, 4, 4, 4, 3). I guess time will tell.

I'm also quite hyped for Valter's grand hero battle; more units from Sacrd Stones. While he didn't use a weapon with a similar effect in the game, a support conversation indicated her stole a "Cursed lance". So his weapon makes at least some sense.

Keep in mind that there is a score multiplier that can go up to 7.5; it causes the lead to sway quite a bit. It also a great moment to use your flags to maximize your score (which your team members might do). I'm on team Robin after Tiki lost to her; they are the only summer units I managed to summon (so far).

The changes that have been announced seem quite cool, though I wonder what the prices will be in the summoning sessions with the free unit; will the total cost of that session be 17 (0, 5, 4, 4, 4) or 15 (0, 4, 4, 4, 3). I guess time will tell.

I'm also quite hyped for Valter's grand hero battle; more units from Sacrd Stones. While he didn't use a weapon with a similar effect in the game, a support conversation indicated her stole a "Cursed lance". So his weapon makes at least some sense.

Maybe the entire first session is free like 0 (0,0,0,0,0) but yeah, time will tell.

I didn't think Gaius would get this far, but he actually is extremely popular. He placed 4th out of all the male characters in the Awakening popularity poll, also getting the CG in the Awakening summer DLC and his Fates version in Asugi.

Super happy about the summon changes coming tomorrow.

EDIT: Update is out now, I love that we can now reroll training stratums for free, that'll make the 10th stratum quests that much faster.

I didn't think Gaius would get this far, but he actually is extremely popular. He placed 4th out of all the male characters in the Awakening popularity poll, also getting the CG in the Awakening summer DLC and his Fates version in Asugi.

Super happy about the summon changes coming tomorrow.

EDIT: Update is out now, I love that we can now reroll training stratums for free, that'll make the 10th stratum quests that much faster.

Me too. Maybe I can get Ryoma. That way I have the whole Hoshidan Royal Family.

bump: Okay, I got no one new, will wait for the next summon session and try again. But I decided to try inheritence, I gave Chilling Wind and Glacies from Klein to Nino. She has high Res so it works out. Also, when I get enough feather's I'm gonna promote my 4*Palla to 5 star. It should only require 18,200 feathers. She has a +6 in levels.

Using Klein as inheritance fodder for Glacies sounds somewhat wasteful; he is the only unit so far to get Deathblow at 4 stars (well, besides Alfonse). That skill is great for any hero with high Attack that can hold a brave weapon; Reinhardt, Cherche and Chrom for example. Fir and Felicia have that skill as well and are (or at least used to be) more common, while having few other skills that are worth inheriting. But its to late now for that I suppose. Also there is the fact that Klein might be more commonn now than he used to be.

Also don't forget that the upper limit for hero merit has been raised; each hero can now give 1000 more feathers if you use them often.

My arena rank will be lowered at the end of this week (4832 isn't enough to stay in rank 20). The new arena isn't available yet, though I guess it will be tomorrow (in which case I wonder why they didn't wait one day with the update, so it would be available from the get go). Anyhow, my feathers should reach 20000 once again tomorrow which means a unit can get their promotion; only issue being that I need to decide who. Units I'm considering include: Reinhardt (+speed, -hp), Camus (neutral), Legion (neutral), Brave bow+ for bridal Cordelia (+def, -hp), or Brave sword+ for Alfonse (neutral). Any thoughts?

My free summon from the tempest trials banner gave me a Sophia… not all that special. Wanted to leave immediatly after, but I wasn't paying enough attention and pressed keep summoning instead. That summon gave me a 5 star Olwen (+res, -speed); could have been a worse unit so I'm not complaining.

I'm still lacking one of the 40% bonus heroes, so I will have to resort to Berkut I suppose. Xander will probably tag along for some cavalry buffs; though I need to decide whether or not to add one of my other noteworthy mounted units (Olwen, Reinhardt, Ursula, Camus, Mathilda, Peri) to the team, given Berkut is already blue. Then there is also the point that I only have 1 Gunter (and no Jagens) left for inheritance of cavalry buffs.

Bonus units get the stat boost (HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 and x2 SP/EXP) regardless of whether they're 20% or 40%, so I can't wait for this guy to put some work in:

274OO6Z.png?1

And even with just a 20% bonus hero it should still be pretty easy to get to 40k and beyond, especially since the first two sets per day will grant x3 score.

EDIT: Oh man, beat Squad Assault 2. I had to do some major jank, but this video thankfully helped out some.

I followed its strategy for the 1st and 4th battles, and for the last battle I sort of followed this:

https://imgur.com/a/4ONxH#lFKB5eK

But since my units and difficulty were different the AI acted differently and things devolved after a few turns, but the stall was enough for me to finish just in time.

Bonus units get the stat boost (HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 and x2 SP/EXP) regardless of whether they're 20% or 40%, so I can't wait for this guy to put some work in:

274OO6Z.png?1

And even with just a 20% bonus hero it should still be pretty easy to get to 40k and beyond, especially since the first two sets per day will grant x3 score.

EDIT: Oh man, beat Squad Assault 2. I had to do some major jank, but this video thankfully helped out some.

I followed its strategy for the 1st and 4th battles, and for the last battle I sort of followed this:

https://imgur.com/a/4ONxH#lFKB5eK

But since my units and difficulty were different the AI acted differently and things devolved after a few turns, but the stall was enough for me to finish just in time.

Yes, but like you said, composing a team of only bonus heroes is bad. I'll go with Celica since she's my strongest bonus hero.

Spent about 40 orbs on Hero Fest, and I got a Genny! +Hp -Res so she's more or less neutral, I'm just so happy I got the cute little sheep.

I also got a -HP +Spd Draug! Praise be to Hero Fest.

As for good SI fodder:

- 2 Rebeccas for Darting Blow

- Camilla for Savage Blow

- Jagen for Fortify Cavalry (the last buff I needed for my Horse Emblem team)

EDIT: I've got a lot of work to do. http://imgur.com/a/F54lW

Archived