Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yTXP93Y.png

Finally rolled Genny earlier when I tried rolling Celica's Army banner out of a whim, and so now I've finished my Serra completely. Currently on her way to +3, but I ran out of feathers since I tried to get my Cecilia to *4 40+5 first.

She also has Close Counter, but I'll wait until I roll a +Speed -Res one before I equip it to her at higher merge level, otherwise Close Counter would be pointless since she'll get ohko'd against most relevant threats with only lol52 physical sponge total. Otherwise, she's finished. Although I'm still juggling between Threaten Res and Threaten Speed for her atm, still not sure what to take.

Kate Davis? I thought it was Kate Higgins. Did she marry?

Also, when will Jerkut appear?

Edit: Okay, first of all, this site REALLY needs to do something about it's text editor. Second. Berkut is here already.

Now for the big one, I have 20,565 Hero Feathers. I already maxed out the royalty of Askr, so here's my roster of four stars. I need someone's opinion on who gets the big upgrade:

• Sakura
  • Boey
  • Virion
  • Marth
  • Hana
  • Olivia
  • Nino
  • Sophia
  • Frederick
  • Jagen
  • Stahl
  • Serra
  • Cordelia
  • Subaki
  • Donnel
  • Lissa
  • Hawkeye
  • Nowi
  • Cecelia
  • Felicia
  • Narcian
  • Wrys
  • Arthur
  • Effie
  • Female Robin
  • Catria
  • Peri
  • Male Corrin
  • Caeda
  • Gaius
  • Henry
  • Ursula
  • Corrin
  • Lon'qu
  • Palla
  • Eirika
  • Barst
  • Priscilla
  • Merric
  • Cherche
  • Zephiel
  • Abel
  • Sully
  • Laslow (Inigo)
  • Xander
  • Jeorge
  • Camilla
  • Lloyd
  • Titania
  • Beruka
  • Masked Marth (Lucina)

So, among these guys and girls, who would be the best option?

Thanks to a guy in reddit, at the moment I decided to just say funk it and trying to grind as much point by autobattling the Normal node in Tempest Trial. Aiming to get 30k before it ends in two days. 226 points every 2 minutes, 1100 points every stamina potions.

Hopefully my phone won't break from this.

Thanks to a guy in reddit, at the moment I decided to just say funk it and trying to grind as much point by autobattling the Normal node in Tempest Trial. Aiming to get 30k before it ends in two days. 226 points every 2 minutes, 1100 points every stamina potions.

Hopefully my phone won't break from this.

been doing this.

Got 5K points during a 30 minute car ride by taping the screen absently while talking to mom/listening to the radio.

It's very efficient, and I could make it all the way to 99999, but... That'd leave me with 20~ stampots, and I'd rather save some for next Tempest Trial.

To those who don't follow his twitter, Mkv is no longer playing FEH. However, he has directed us to a friend of his who also does these sort of videos, Saru. Here's his video of Infernal Berkut GHB with only 4* units with no SI or seals:

Mkv had his starter trio as 5* so he never used them in videos, so it'll be neat to see what sort of strategies come about having access to them at 4*.

Went for one more try with the Alm's Army banner... I got Linde.

Linde's a bomb as funk blue tomb tho, so honestly good for you dude! What're her IVs, cause I've got a +spd one and she honestly destroys everything that's not a high res green with no remorse.

Finally more representation of Sacred Stones characters; the grand hero battle with Valter. His lance looks cool "Swift sparrow 1" and "Killing edge" all in one for the measily cost of 4 hp per battle. I was already expecting him to hold a lance which would speed up the special trigger, given dragon lords had the "pierce" skill for some extra damage; didn't expect the additional effects though.

The new Tempest Trials give us Clive, another chance at the "Breath of Life 1" sacred seal and "Attack ploy 1" (among other more common items). With the boost bonus units receive (+10 hp, +4 to everything else) you have even more reasons to include them in your team. They also created trials for beginning players.

Version 1.6 brings us arena assault, which seems quite intimidating, but the free entry (it doesn't cost stamina or dueling swords) should make it somewhat more doable, as do the items. No word yet on what the sacred coins are for that you can win. The hero catalog that is added as well sounds somewhat useless, but could be fun. Also a higher limit cor hero merit. And apparently improvements to the training tower (little information on what though).

We will soon get a reasonable amount of orbs of rhe course of some time for the 6 month anniversary, and some changes will be made to summoning units as well; the first summon on each banner will be free, and the appearance rate for 3 and 4 star units will be swapped. Some great changes if you ask me.

On another note, I tried to summon some of the Nohrian beach goers; I did manage to summon a five star Camilla (+speed, -def). Not quite Nino alternative Elise or a more importantly flying tome user Corrin. Still not bad though.

Oh, btw, in case anyone didn't know, we're getting another broadcast. This time there's an English one:

It's in 36 minutes. Probably should've brought it up earlier.

EDIT: Holy sheet so much good stuff, I can't wait!

And in case you couldn't tell from the Hero Fest silhouettes: https://imgur.com/a/3aafC

Nice, this is something to look forward to. Maybe I can get a 4 staar Chrom, or a 4 star Elise.

As for Valter, I think Liam O Brian should voice him.  Seems sinister enough for it.

The next GHB rerun is Legion, I'll finally be able to complete my Legion Emblem team.

Just wish they wouldn't make it so hard.

Also, we need more Sacred Stones characters.

Anyone have any ideas for an Eirika's Army and an Ephraim's army? Rule is three of each like Alm/Celica's army.

Archived