Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Managed to summon Innes from the Sacred Stones banner. His attack seems superior,at the cost of resistance. Defense would probably have been slightly better, but I'm not complaining.

The other units in that summoning session were only 3 star units though, despite the switched ratios.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to summon Innes from the Sacred Stones banner. His attack seems superior,at the cost of resistance. Defense would probably have been slightly better, but I'm not complaining.

The other units in that summoning session were only 3 star units though, despite the switched ratios.

I know, I got 4 3* units, the only exceptions were Adult Tiki and Clarine, which I promoted to 4*. BTW, I used 1.1K Feathers on each one. I got a 4* Leon, but I think I gave his Speed skill to another hero, don't know which one though. I'll have to try again.

I know, I got 4 3* units, the only exceptions were Adult Tiki and Clarine, which I promoted to 4*. BTW, I used 1.1K Feathers on each one. I got a 4* Leon, but I think I gave his Speed skill to another hero, don't know which one though. I'll have to try again.

Your statement leaves me somewhat puzzled; a unit requires 2,000 feathers to be promoted from three stars to four stars. So where does the 1,100 come from?

The "stat +" skills are simple in nature, but often outclassed (unless given to a healer). Fir also has "Speed +3", at 4 star ratity; given she is (or was) somewhat common, I'd have inherited the skill from her instead of Leon. Also he is the archer with the second highest attack (so far), making a brave bow set quite viable for him. But to each their own I suppose.

Managed to get a +DEF/-HP Tana, alongside a +SPD/-RES Effie and +ATK/-SPD Eldigan.

Not sure on whether I'll keep Eldigan or inherit Fury off him for someone else, probably Alm.

That's one of the best spread for Eldigan since he's already pretty slow. Give him QR and Ignis and watch him nuke any non blue physical attackers.

Anyone else super excited for Valter's GHB? If you haven't seen any datamines, here's his stats:

i3FAqdAox2sx3Qoeg9OXaS4SihOuHi0-612CAW53

His skills are Luna, Darting Blow (rank 3 at 4 stars), and Panic Ploy (rank 3 at 5 stars), and his Cursed Lance is a 16 MT weapon that reduces cooldowns by 1 and also grants Atk/Spd +2 (included in the stats like Fury, so his base Atk/Spd are 32/31) while dealing 4 damage after combat. He actually looks quite fantastic, his only downside being Res. Plus his art and voice are fantastic.

Also, I'm guessing his lance is the same one talked about in SS:

Anyone else super excited for Valter's GHB? If you haven't seen any datamines, here's his stats:

i3FAqdAox2sx3Qoeg9OXaS4SihOuHi0-612CAW53

His skills are Luna, Darting Blow (rank 3 at 4 stars), and Panic Ploy (rank 3 at 5 stars), and his Cursed Lance is a 16 MT weapon that reduces cooldowns by 1 and also grants Atk/Spd +2 (included in the stats like Fury, so his base Atk/Spd are 32/31) while dealing 4 damage after combat. He actually looks quite fantastic, his only downside being Res. Plus his art and voice are fantastic.

Also, I'm guessing his lance is the same one talked about in SS:

He's voiced by the same guy who voices Benny the Knight from Fates, if anyone is interested.

Now that it's the weekend and there's double SP I'm finally training Amelia, and man it's so convenient that Armor units don't have the movement penalty when going through trees. So when Armor March is active they can waltz through forests like it's nothing.

Yeah, I just 5 starred mine the other day and am going through his training now as well. He's alongside my 4 star Camus, 5 star +Atk Reinhardt, and 4 star Cecilia with Gronnblade+. I've got all the horse buffs online as well so it'll be nice to use them to go through the PvE content easier.

So you guys get anything neat from the free summon on the Blade tome banner? I just got a 4 star Boey.

The -blade banner gave me a free 4 star Gunter; gave his Hone Cavalry to Reinhardt (+speed, -def). Since he wants to receive the hone buffs himself, it might make more sense to give him Fortify Cavalry. But I only ever summoned 1 Jagen that has alreasy been used.

How does everyone fare against arena assault? Due to having only one true Reinhardt counter (triangle adept Fae), I have some issues with him if he shows up on multiple maps. That, and the point that I try to bring only two or three units as not to waste to much of my units. Doesn't always go as planned, shortening my runs.

It stacks. Fury and the Cursed Lance are not buffs, if you look at his stat page that was datamined the numbers are included in his stats. I'm not sure how useful combining them would be, though, 10 after combat damage is pretty significant. His default Darting Blow is probably fine on him, putting him at 50/39 when attacking. Quick Riposte would be a useful B skill for him to make up for only having 33 Spd on the defence.

Archived