Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad for the new update today, went up from 9 to 50 orbs so I'll be able to pull for the Morgans some. And now I have no qualms about using blessings (even if only for x2 SP) since we'll be getting plenty from now on, assuming the rewards refresh when the Blessed Garden maps do.

I managed to get Fallen Celica from the Fallen Heroes banner but still no Grima. I get this feeling that the banner doesn't want me to get him. Every time I hit the banner I get 1 to 0 green orbs and on a rare occasion I get 2.

Do you remember their name? Was it something like シンのたわむれ?

I wasn't really paying attention to the name and I forgot to send them a friend request but I think it might have been that. Why do you ask?

I wasn't really paying attention to the name and I forgot to send them a friend request but I think it might have been that. Why do you ask?

He's very notable in the FEH community as a huge Sakura whale, and has uploaded abunch of videos like his Sakura-only GHB runs:

Also, if you guys haven't read up on it yet, the upcoming TT seals are Obstruct, Res Ploy, and Def Tactic.

No one from the Fallen Heroes banner was demoted, making this the first non-CYL banner to not have a demotion. funk that sheet, IS.

Now I better just pull for everyone I want ever when I have the chance since now they may never end up demoted.

EDIT: Got pity broken after 5 red orbs with a Zelgius +Def -Spd Zelgius...

Had a feeling Celica wasn't going to be demoted. IS doesn't want people getting Chill Speed 3 so easily. Its becoming increasingly harder to obtain 5* heroes with the pool expanding though. Legendary banners dont solve the problem either since you have a 3rd of the chance you normally would have to get the hero you want.

Managed to summon a "Lass from Afar: Morgan" (+atk, -hp). So I now have a flying unit that can initiate at range, with a reasonably workable nature. Now to decide on how I want to build her.

A "-blade" tome works wonders on most mages; especially if they can get movement buffs. With "Def tactic" as sacred seal on the horizon, she could also work well in mixed teams. 

Or she could go the route of mage tank, by stacking distant defense… but Myrrh has basically already claimed that sacred seal.

I've had the worst time trying to get my only four star Nowi to Level 40. Almost every time I used her in the training tower she would either die or take forever to kill a unit. What's even worse is that I can't tell what her IV's are. I try to check up the IV's on Gamepress, but some of the stats on there are way below what my Nowi's stats are. 

What's even worse is that I can't tell what her IV's are. I try to check up the IV's on Gamepress, but some of the stats on there are way below what my Nowi's stats are. 

If you go to the unlock potential screen and view her potential 5* level 1 stats (you don't actually have to go through with it, just look at the numbers), what are they? Make sure to ignore weapon MT and stats from skills such as Fury.

If you go to the unlock potential screen and view her potential 5* level 1 stats (you don't actually have to go through with it, just look at the numbers), what are they? Make sure to ignore weapon MT and stats from skills such as Fury.

Oh, thanks. Can't believe I didn't realize that. Anyways, turns out her IVs are +SPD -ATK. Don't know if I should continue to invest into her with that ATK bane or not.

[spoiler need an opinion]

My Katarina now has 356 SP, I have all her skills but not sure how to refine her weapon.

And in case you guys are wondering, yes, I gave her a Fire Blessing.

Her stats are:

• HP 31
  • ATK 42
  • SPD 37
  • DEF 15
  • RES 32

What type of refinement should I give her weapon? I'm not including DEF cause it won't make a difference.

[spoiler need an opinion]

My Katarina now has 356 SP, I have all her skills but not sure how to refine her weapon.

And in case you guys are wondering, yes, I gave her a Fire Blessing.

Her stats are:

• HP 31
  • ATK 42
  • SPD 37
  • DEF 15
  • RES 32

What type of refinement should I give her weapon? I'm not including DEF cause it won't make a difference.

+Speed is the best she wants to double everything she can, and its not a guarantee she will be around allies to buff her speed. If you dont think you'll have speed problems, then +Atk.

Although honestly, Swift Sparrow is very rare, and out of everyone who has it, I would fodder Katarina the most.

+Speed is the best she wants to double everything she can, and its not a guarantee she will be around allies to buff her speed. If you dont think you'll have speed problems, then +Atk.

Although honestly, Swift Sparrow is very rare, and out of everyone who has it, I would fodder Katarina the most.

Okay then, +SPD it is.

New schedule:

2Txh_6ajHjNclE0dlj2hOrmSsG_lVz96QSD21ilA

And a new Tempest Trial. I got my team setup for the most part.

I'll have Olivia be my red unit, and I'll use my 20k feathers on her. Just gave her one of my spare Shanna's Iceberg for her Res damage boost, and my spare Seliph's HP+ skills since I want her to last longer.

Cherche will be my green unit, even though she doesn't double, she still hits like a truck.

Female Robin can be my mage, until I get Gerome.

Donnel will be my blue unit at least for the first two battles for bonus points. After that, Female Morgan will take the stage. I'll train her hard and then dominate.

btw, new guys will be 40%, and the above men... Okay breakdown is this:

40%:

• Exalted Chrom
  • Male Morgan
  • Female Morgan
  • Gerome

20%

• Olivia
  • Cherche
  • Donnel
  • Female Robin

Archived