Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

IS be like, "Ok here's Leif soon, shut up about him." Personally I don't really care about him but I'm sure those who do appreciated the heads up to save orbs for him. The girl on the right is pretty cute, though.

I wonder who we're getting tomorrow, then.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't quite get why they would announce which units will be on next month's banner before they have announced who will be on the one that will be released this week. I expect the video tomorrow, given they typically drop new information one day in advance; the event schedule has the new banner at 8 March pacific time, which is the day after tomorrow (for me).

I haven't played the game these units come from, so I don't know them. The girl looks like a blond version of Priscilla… not that I know her any better.

Yeah, I want Sigurd!Chrom, but Blarserpent seems good to invest in.

Right, was just about to say that as well. Maybe a tease at future beast units?

Also, this Chrom alternate makes tons of sense, Paladin was often considered a better class for him in Awakening as a support unit.

Falchion wouldn't be effective against beasts.

But it would probably be effective against white/black dragons.

You're really pushing it.

Laguz being added at some point is likely, given that they will need some sort of new thing to keep the game interesting, but saying "Colorless = Laguz!" is cutting so many corners. It could just be Kana or Idunn, for all we know. 

Nevermind that that still isn't beasts.

I'm actually gonna be pulling reds for M!Morgan since I'm expecting F!Morgan to be demoted as she doesn't have Prf weapon (also since I just recently pulled S!Corrin and already spent 20k feathers to give her Blarblade+). Speaking of which I wonder who will come with the red and green Serpent tomes.

Granted, M!Morgan is the only one on the banner without a full set of ABC skills, but if they demote him it will be the first time they demote a unit with a Prf weapon over one who doesn't.

With 18 Orbs and doubt in my ability to get another summon by the time the Focus finished, I made 1 last ditch effort at summoning any of the Fallen Heroes. There were 2 colorless Orbs and 1 each of Red, Green, and Blue. Blue gave me a 3 star Est. Nothing special. Then I summoned from the Green and got +Def, -Res Grima, which, while not an ideal nature, isn't quite horrible either. Then I decided to go for the Red one just on the off chance I summon Fallen Celica. I did. +Spd, -Res, which I've read is a good Nature. I think that's the first time (outside of Legendary Banners, and I'm not even sure on that) I've summoned 2 Focus units in 1 summoning session.

A bit puzzled about F!Morgan. I don't really get why it's a a flier, and with a dark pegasus. That makes her a dark flier, but then who is the mother? Also IMO the voice doesn't fit her at all, from the Japanese VA in Awakening I got used to her having a higher voice.

Anyway, not really interested in these new bunch of characters. I'm glad of that since I don't have many orbs anymore and I'm slowly building up as I don't play as much anymore, the app was taking too much of my time.

A bit puzzled about F!Morgan. I don't really get why it's a a flier, and with a dark pegasus. That makes her a dark flier, but then who is the mother? Also IMO the voice doesn't fit her at all, from the Japanese VA in Awakening I got used to her having a higher voice.

Anyway, not really interested in these new bunch of characters. I'm glad of that since I don't have many orbs anymore and I'm slowly building up as I don't play as much anymore, the app was taking too much of my time.

I think it's a nod to the fact that Dark Flier is the best reclass option and that it's pretty easy for Morgan to reclass into it. Sorta like how Amelia has axe because Axe General Amelia is really strong in Sacred Stones.

I think it's a nod to the fact that Dark Flier is the best reclass option and that it's pretty easy for Morgan to reclass into it. Sorta like how Amelia has axe because Axe General Amelia is really strong in Sacred Stones.

Is it, though? IDK the meta well in Awakening but once read that when going serious for Lunatic challenges and whatnot, enemy-phase oriented builds were preferred. Dark Flier & Galeforce is strong. But the best reclass option? I'm not sure.

So it seems that Flier emblem finally gets a non-seasonal mage. Don't quite need her given my Myrrh serves a similar role in countering ranged units (she has "Lightning breath+", refined for res) and dealing magic damage.

Gamepress already has a datamine, despite the game not prompting a download… weird; you can download the new version from the app-store. Eirika's refinement lets her benefit from her own hone/fortify skills, and somewhat from the emblem buffs as well. Leo becomes a formiddable mage tank by lowering damage and preventing follow-ups. Soren gets an Owl tome that also lowers the atk of the enemy with the highest attack.

Is it, though? IDK the meta well in Awakening but once read that when going serious for Lunatic challenges and whatnot, enemy-phase oriented builds were preferred. Dark Flier & Galeforce is strong. But the best reclass option? I'm not sure.

On Lunatic, even for things like Apotheosis, getting Galeforce is essential.

Anything above Lunatic doesn't matter because it's borderline pure RNG, anyway.

On Lunatic, even for things like Apotheosis, getting Galeforce is essential.

Anything above Lunatic doesn't matter because it's borderline pure RNG, anyway.

Is that so?~ I remember reading Galeforce wasn't good enough because the enemies were tough to kill and thus the skill was difficult to trigger and unreliable.

You have access to infinite grinding, which will give you the stats you need while achieving Galeforce. Dark Flier isn't the optimal ending point for almost any character, but it's still important to access the Galeforce. Especially in terms of the hardest non-RNG Challenge, Apotheosis.

Wherever you read that was wrong.

You have access to infinite grinding, which will give you the stats you need while achieving Galeforce. Dark Flier isn't the optimal ending point for almost any character, but it's still important to access the Galeforce. Especially in terms of the hardest non-RNG Challenge, Apotheosis.

Wherever you read that was wrong.

I see. All this time I was stuck with that thought I once read. That was insightful.

Archived