Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot but think Eirika keeps getting the short end of the stick. First original Ephraim gains weapon refinery, but Eirika doesn't. But then Eirika an alternate form, and a rather random one despite the backstory being that Lyon taught her magic, but still, that's a different character, rather than improving the original Eirika. And now Ephraim gets a legendary form. If Eirika gets her legendary form, things would be even.

Again, cool to see the elements of the Heroes match their affinities from their games. Now I wonder what they will do if they ever pick one with a Dark, Light or Thunder affinity.

This version of Hector/Celica/Ephraim is not the special version of the character that won Choose Your Legends: round 2 in January.

You would almost expect they are doing it on purpose. Now the importatnt question: will the next banner focus on Veronica?

Regardless, the new version of Ephraim seems cool. The effect of his weapon seems to be based on he story element where he'd go up against an army that severly outnumbers his and still win. Depending on how high his atk is he might be able to replicate Brave Roy/Siegbert, except he is blue instead.

I love that his weapon makes him stronger when outnumbered, it's pretty kickass and it's a new kind of requirement which is also nice. And with his Solar Brace, if you give him Moonbow he's got a mini-Aether. I wonder how his stats line up.

Also the new comic is really funny:

55Bl8oUDd7xAK41Aunn-Nw-1TKlXl3w9SYKt2EE2

[spoiler=Results summoning session]

2r7xe9y.png

Decided to summon one round on the new legendary banner, hoping to get one of the seasonals, or legendary Ephraim. Didn't quite get what I was going for, but it certainly is not a bad catch.

Jaffar (+hp, -res), Shiro (+speed, -hp), and Mia (+speed, -hp).

As a reminder: don't forget to claim your feathers for participating in the tempest trials; it somewhat better hidden nowadays.

Not super interested in this Legendary banner so I only pulled a little bit. 17 orbs later and I got a Dorcas, who I really like and didn't have before, so that's awesome. He's +Spd -Res which is mostly inconsequential since both of those stats are pretty low already.

Also my Hardin is now the proud owner of a Warding Breath, I just need Aether and whatever C skill I decide to give him and he'll be complete.

We got 20 free orbs and 2018 free feathers for FEH winning Mobile GOTY at the D.I.C.E. Awards, so that's nice. I did a pull on the Legendary banner (only 1 so far since I'm now sniping blues and there was only 1) and I got a +Atk -Res S!Corrin, which is pretty great since I didn't have any ranged fliers yet. I'm just debating if I want to keep pulling blues.

Used the free orbs to summon on the fallen heroes banner, which was kind enough to give me 2 focus units: "Fell Reincarnation: Robin" (neutral) and "Dark Emperor: Hardin" (+res, -hp). I have been lucky these last few days when it comes to summoning.

Haven't entirely decided on how to build them yet. I'm thinking of giving Hardin "Wary fighter" and maybe "Berkut's lance+". He might lose the ability to counter at range, but most units will have a hard time one-shotting him. And his defenses become even higher once below 80% of his max hp. Add in the "Distant defense seal", and mages will struggle to take him down. Will probably give him "Ward armor" when I get another Draug; Robin had the last one.

Robin will have to do with "Svalin shield", "Vengeful fighter" and "Ward armor" for now. I'm planning to give him "Steady/Warding breath" and "Bold fighter" once I have all the materials in place; I'm not planning on giving up my only Hardin.

Ok so after some deliberation I decided to summon again on the Legendary banner. First blue orb, got Legendary Ephraim. So in two summons I got S!Corrin and L!Ephraim, now I'm definitely done on this banner. He's +Spd -Atk which is unfortunate, but oh well. He still reaches 52 Atk and 30 Spd should help stop some doubles.

EDIT: So the Voting Gauntlet has begun, what teams are you? I'm Black Knight.

Went for Fallen Robin. Wanted to first get either Fallen Celica or Robin from the banner to then vote for whoever I got, but I was running out of time for the Gauntlet. Besides, I'm more familiar with Robin than Celica since I hvaen't played the game of the latter. Black Knight had my interest too, but so did Zelgius and just didn't want to choose between the 2, so I leaned towards those 2 evil counterparts instead.

Team "Fell reincarnation: Robin". He hardly seems to get any multipliers; so getting a lot of feathers from the overall highscore might not be easy.

"Festive tactician: Robin" is currently my lead, he should be able to take care of Falchion users, and help out with mobility thanks to "Armor march"… not that it is relevant to most of you.

The 4 star summoning focus is currently live, and features a decent number of units that were also present on the previous one. 

So I finished my Hardin, for the most part. The only change I'd make is giving him Atk Smoke if I ever get an extra one (I only have 1 Bowlyn right now):

mVxZo8z.png?1

He counters at any range while being quite tanky, has CDR and guaranteed doubles during both player phase and enemy phase, and has sustain+extra damage very often due to said CDR. Yay.

I've haven't been having the best of luck with the new banners. The only new five star units I got were Valentines Lilina, Harid, Mia, and Shiro. I'm not complaining, but I really wanted units like Valentines Hector, Grima Robin, Summer Corrin, etc. I'm gonna try for one last shot for Grima on the Fallen Heroes Banner before it goes away. As for the voting gauntlet, I've been on Grima's side since the very beginning and I'm happy with the final matchup being Grima vs Fallen Celica.

Also, I've been doing Arena Matches lately and I ran into a rather interesting team.

1WtWSc4.png?1

Do you remember their name? Was it something like シンのたわむれ?

Anyways, I keep forgetting we're getting new heroes soon and using my orbs, I'm only at 6 right now. Thankfully I got an ideal IV +Spd -Res Lucina off the Falchion banner after only 20 orbs (literally 4 separate 1 red orb pulls since they decided to be scarce for once, the free summon didn't even have any reds). She's only the second one I've pulled since the game came out and now I've merged my old +Def -Res one into her. At least I don't have anyone else I want to pull for (since I'm still expecting F!Celica to be demoted).

Do you remember their name? Was it something like シンのたわむれ?

Anyways, I keep forgetting we're getting new heroes soon and using my orbs, I'm only at 6 right now. Thankfully I got an ideal IV +Spd -Res Lucina off the Falchion banner after only 20 orbs (literally 4 separate 1 red orb pulls since they decided to be scarce for once, the free summon didn't even have any reds). She's only the second one I've pulled since the game came out and now I've merged my old +Def -Res one into her. At least I don't have anyone else I want to pull for (since I'm still expecting F!Celica to be demoted).

wait we are? DANG IT

And I didn't even get Grima or Hardin out of it :(

Though lately I've been getting bad/meh natures

I wonder if some way to change natures through feathers or orbs or something would be good...

The deadline for the "Fallen heroes" and "Love abounds" banner is a lot closer than I thought, but moreso for the former. Not that it matters for me; I have managed to summon the fallen hero(es) I wanted, so I'm saving orbs.

The calendar indicates that the next summoning event will feature new heroes, which sounds like main story, in other words 20 free orbs (3×5 + 5 from quests). I wonder if the weapon refinements for Eirika, Leo and Soren will drop at the same time as the new banner. 

Also there are new "Three heroes" quests. They feature Cherche, Gordin and Serra. I already had Cherche at 5 stars for a long time. Upgraded a Serra just yesterday, since I wanted another colorless mage (Genny is maxed out on hero merit); so that is convenient.

In regards to the voting gauntlet: The Duma faithful has proven to be a worthy opponent, given the multiplier seems to alternate quite often (as opposed to previous rounds where it seemed like only the opponent would get it). i'm hoping for Grima to win;it would mean more feathers for me.

Archived