Destiny City: The Numerix Wars [OOC/No Longer Accepting Applications] [PG-16]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. Its effects are to banish and negate effects, two things that Steel Dragons don't handle well. I designed them myself, they are designed to be an overwhelming force that only gets stronger if they're destroyed . . . but Chaos Knell banishes them for several turns, and due to its effect conditions, as long as it's on the field . . . whatever it banished can't come back until those four turns are up.

I'll try to get a post up today. Sorry I haven't posted recently; Easter happened, and then personal stuff kicked my ass, and then I was sick. Hasn't been a good few weeks for me. :p I'm clear of all that now, though (except being sick, but I'm working on it), so hopefully I'll be able to post something tonight!

Great, I can post.  However, I kinda want 0PxPz0 to post before me...  I'm thinking giving him until this weekend or else I'll just go forward (I am kinda swamped with work right now anyway).  That fine with everyone?

You did not include them in your summary of the turn, Jellis. Your summary says the following.

LP:4000
Cards in hand:0
Cards on the field:
Bladed Steel Dragon 
FIRE - Rank 4 - Machine/Xyz/Effect - 2200/2000
2 Level 4 Dragon-Type monsters
This monster is also always treated as Dragon-Type. This monster gains 400 ATK and DEF for every Xyz Material attached to this card. If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, attach the destroyed monster to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to negate the effect of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. 

Steel Dragon Upgrades
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Steel Dragon" monster from your hand. You can only use the effect of "Steel Dragon Upgrades" once per turn.
Face-Downs
Steel Dragon Reverse 
Continuous Trap 
You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Steel Dragon" monster, except "Steel Dragon Frame". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard. You can destroy this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Steel Dragon" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. If this card is destroyed, except by its own effect: Special Summon 1 "Steel Dragon" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck, but its ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase of this turn.
Rank-Up-Magic: Steel Dragon's Force
Quick-Play Spell 
Activate only if you control 2 or more face-up "Steel Dragon" monsters. Target 1 Rank 6 or lower Xyz monster you control: Xyz Summon 1 Xyz monster with the same Attribute that is 3 of fewer Ranks higher than that target from your Extra Deck, using the target monster as Xyz Material (Xyz Materials on the target monster become Xyz Material on the new monster). This counts as Xyz Summon.

And you used Phraxei and Steel Dragon to make your Xyz in the first place.

You're making this very difficult for me. I will edit my post, but you need to be providing accurate information from here on out, OK?

Archived