Destiny City: The Numerix Wars [OOC/No Longer Accepting Applications] [PG-16]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm picturing an old man yelling the word "keys" for no apparent reason in the middle of a park. It's a funny image.

Also, very intriguing. Jingle. Jingle jangle jingle.

It was meant to read more like one who had a bit of a song in their head but only remembered the name after like a half hour, that kind of exclamation. Kind of a relieved "Aha" rather than a bellow.

Can we just discuss the fact that Crystal and Kin are talking under a highway overpass, and Ken is confirmed to be on that same overpass by the presence of what essentially amounts to a cameo by Yugo and Yusei arguing over Numerix?

Not only that, but an old man is calmly walking around with Keydra while an actual gang is walking around basically being Rare Hunters?

This RP is already on a hilarious start.

Also, Kin and Ken will get confusing later, mark my words.

Can we just discuss the fact that Crystal and Kin are talking under a highway overpass, and Ken is confirmed to be on that same overpass by the presence of what essentially amounts to a cameo by Yugo and Yusei arguing over Numerix?

Not only that, but an old man is calmly walking around with Keydra while an actual gang is walking around basically being Rare Hunters?

This RP is already on a hilarious start.

Also, Kin and Ken will get confusing later, mark my words.

The bolded/italicized bit made me laugh a lot harder than it probably should have.

Jellis, could you please make your turn a bit more descriptive, including the stats of monsters, appearances, etc? You're using state-of-the art holographic technology in this context, not just the cards.

alrighty, than. Right now it's a rough outline. I did add a status spoiler.

Archived