Destiny City: The Numerix Wars [OOC/No Longer Accepting Applications] [PG-16]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. OK, so we still need our remaining two players to post in the next two days or so, or I'm moving on without. But so far, so good! I'm hyped, are you hyped? Also, feel free to ask me for help if you need help making an excuse to get noticed by other Numerix Hunters.

yeah, I'm hyped. And yeah I need an excuse.

Wow. OK, so we still need our remaining two players to post in the next two days or so, or I'm moving on without. But so far, so good! I'm hyped, are you hyped? Also, feel free to ask me for help if you need help making an excuse to get noticed by other Numerix Hunters.

Some excuses could be nice but I might bump into Lance if we end up going to the same restaurant

While you're at it, might I suggest setting up a roster spoiler? Makes things a lot easier to find so that people aren't digging through the entire thread in search of one character. I'll even set up the links for it if you're too busy and don't mind waiting a bit.

While you're at it, might I suggest setting up a roster spoiler? Makes things a lot easier to find so that people aren't digging through the entire thread in search of one character. I'll even set up the links for it if you're too busy and don't mind waiting a bit.

Seconding this. There aren't many players but the number of pages makes it a small chore to find 'em.

Thirding (is that even a word?) this, people wouldn't want to comb through 10 or so pages to find a character

My character is going to a park as well

Kori isn't really doing anything, he's kind of just at a park

Considering my character also happens to be out for a walk in the park, I think we can make something happen here.

Archived