Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Secondary Group Icons are now visible: Tu2ZWlr.png

In simple terms this means you can technically be apart of multiple groups, this will display their icon on your userbit (On the side of a post)

It can also be stretched to be used as an award system (if the mods deem it appropriate) usergroups can be created for an award and it will display below your avatar.

SO if you wish to have a secondary group that displays an Icon, make sure you let one of the mods know and I'm sure they will hook you up.

Tormey has the Admin group as a secondary, so he can get into the ACP and handle everything. 

During his last term, Black had the mod group as a secondary so he could have Performastar as his primary; I believe that is still possible. Same goes for Cow if he would like to be S.S. Showdown as primary, and mod secondary. The logos will be here now. 

(FTR Tech Support was Tormey's original one that he was given to get in.)

===

I know some of you bought multiple groups, so yeah, you can show them both off now without having to switch between.

Have introduced a new function that allows you to get to the full editor quicker.

io2FsoD.png

You'll now see "Use Full Editor" button on posts and the start of threads, this will allow you to get to the standalone editor without having the need to click edit and then clicking use the full editor.

Let me know how you guys like it :)

Have introduced a new function that allows you to get to the full editor quicker.

io2FsoD.png

You'll now see "Use Full Editor" button on posts and the start of threads, this will allow you to get to the standalone editor without having the need to click edit and then clicking use the full editor.

Let me know how you guys like it :)

This may be strangely helpful to me, as I have some quite long threads, like my PSCT thread, and sometimes when I hit edit and then full editor, because the editing is still loading, it takes forever to load up the full editor. I don't have amazing internet, but it's pretty good, but it does tend to sheet the bed when it has to do things like that, so maybe this will help me.

Would it be possible to add an export as text to the cardmaker, similar to the way showdown does teams, but formatted the way written cards were? I don’t know if this is something that can be done, but it would be cool and a bit easier to set cards up imo.

It would, in theory, be possible but that is something you'd need to take up with Striker and team

The gray text at the very bottom of the page isn't exactly the most readable.

[spoiler=Pictures]

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's not very important text but it'd still be nice if that part could be changed to a color that stands out better. Maybe a different color per background. I imagine that'd be way too much effort though. Or maybe a little bar or something in the backgrounds that goes well with the gray text.

Archived