Winter Opines

No we don't, let's fix that. I too like herpetology. I had a Ophiophagus hannah as a child. 

Oh neat! I'm more partial to birds, at least recently, but I used to be huge on reptiles and I still think they're neat. Never had one as a pet though (only pet I've had were hermit crabs and fish), would probably get me some type of salamander. Salamanders are cute as hell.

Been a while since we talked, isn't it?

Yes, yes it has Mr. 999 WP (I jest)

You're honestly a ton of fun to hang around, I miss your insights in YGO and wish you'd come back. But I understand the married life among other things makes it difficult to stick around YCM. This place is poorer for your loss of activity. 

I actually consider you a friend, wish we would talk more so it's more than just sporadic encounters, but I'll take what I get. 

Overall, you're a cool (GET IT, WINTER, COLD, COOL!) dude

CFCNWpN.gif

Color me curious, I've seen you around a lot, but I dunno if you've even noticed me.

I don't really know you. Apparently you're not Melly. But Black and Kazooie seem to like you, so you can't be all that bad. Be more active IMO

hit me up

YCM's Trap Queen with a good taste in Music

Hi.

I don't know how to feel about you striker. I feel you're a little sensitive at times, but you're honestly a good dude (with sheet politics). No one can deny you care about this place, you put a TON of effort into it. It's somewhat unfair that you got run out of modship for a joke. I'm grateful for what you do, and hope you stick around for a long time.

Also learn to fill gas you pleb

Worst season.

Sincerely,

Someone who doesn't like the cold.

A member who lacks a D

Fake News

I have had multiple accounts over the ages young padawan 

Ahoy matey

One of my favorite members on this forum and someone I'd consider a good friend. A light hearted person who really enjoys YGO for what it is, a game. You're a kind person to talk to and someone you can always count on to share your excitement with. Your cheery attitude is contagious

i have very important political opinions

Brother in Arms, who just so happens to be very poor and needs money

What can I say that hasn't been said in Jesus

This is such a bad idea

camb.gif

The mod we deserve?  You put a ton of effort into fixing this site, and have honestly done more in days than people did in years. You have a good heart, though you're a lazy whore. I like your attitude tbh, if people treat you like trash (the old mod team), you don't give them a second thought. But if someone respects you, you go out of your way to help (now). Pretty good example of how pride is a good thing.

Also amazing designer. I love my sig to death dude :)

: ^ )

Perfection. Change nothing. You're cheery, silly, sleepy, and friendly. You have good insights, a strict sense of honor (that has sometimes bit me), and a drive for creativity. Forum is richer for having you around 

hello

Doofus to needs to start playing YGOO

We'll never agree on certain political ideas, but I feel like our end goals might not be all that different. I used to HATE you, but you're honestly one of my, if not closest friend on forum these days. I'm quite candid and harsh with you, but that's just how I am to friend. You've been through a lot, some brown dude on the interment won't get you down. 

Srsly tho, you better start playing YGO, or I'm gonna come to MD and kick your ass

Dumbass cuck soy goy other half insults that barely apply

Jew

do me again

A whore that should pay others 

Archived