[TCG] Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge

https://ygorganization.com/speedduelingto12worldpremieres/

Also in June, the Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge special booster set combines often-requested cards from each of the first five Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, printed for the very first time, with new cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, high-demand cards from current competition, and cards targeted at Duelists who want to play with Deck strategies and themes released over the past year and into the next one

So a new Battles of Legend set has been announced and I'm intrigued as to what cards from the various series will see print. Perhaps we'll finally see the Golden Castle get printed.

My question to you guys is: what anime cards would you like printed in this set?
Also since it has high-demand cards from current competition; what cards would like to see reprinted?

Personally, I'd like to see some of the Bee Force stuff printed, buffed of course, though it probs might not happen.

Though I could possibly see more of the Timelords printed as well.

http://prntscr.com/imd409

I would suggest to always make it the default colour, since this is a problem

I changed it to the default colour (no issues on my end, but that's besides the point), so that shouldn't be an issue now, hopefully.

Personally, I'd like to see some of the Bee Force stuff printed, buffed of course, though it probs might not happen.

Though I could possibly see more of the Timelords printed as well.

I changed it to the default colour (no issues on my end, but that's besides the point), so that shouldn't be an issue now, hopefully.

Somehow that made it worse. Weird.

http://prntscr.com/imdh4m

Note: This is only a rumour, so take with a gain of salt;

OCG rumours are saying that this set contains the legendary unseen for years, "Litmus Doom Swordsman" , themes for 2 characters whose cards already exist, and themes for 2 characters whose cards who have never been printed.

• 2 weeks later...

https://ygorganization.com/nowwhatisthiscardnotmeantforourhands/

RelentlessRevenge.png?resize=400%2C418&s

Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge combines often-requested cards from each of the Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, printed for the very first time, including new cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, high-demand cards used in current competition, and cards targeted at Duelists who want to play with Deck strategies and themes released over the past year and into the next one!

Battles of Legend: Light’s Revenge dug into the archives of cards Duelists thought would never see the light of day and produced the Timelords! These monsters from the climax of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s proved to be an instant hit, and there are more where they came from in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge including the 4000 ATK and DEF Sandaion, the Timelord!

The “Number” monsters that debuted in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL are a hit with Duelists and collectors alike, and Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge brings more of them to your Dueling table! Duelists regularly find room for Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy from Premium Gold: Infinite Gold for its Spell negation abilities, and now it’s getting a “Galaxy-Eyes” counterpart that negates monster effects!

To top off this 100-card set, return to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series and experience the power of a card so overwhelming, it was never meant for our hands! You can find all this, plus cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, 5D’s, and VRAINS, and more in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge!

Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im liking the looks of this

im big on number collection, so seeing reprints coming is almost always a good thing

maybe we will get both of the number cards that were printed in gold rarity and the numbers currently only ycs prize cards / ocg exclusives, such as number 29, number 93, etc

would be nice

29 we should've gotten last year, but for some reason we still don't have

93 I'm iffy on, though I'm leaning towards we probs won't see it here. (Then again the last BoL had Minerva) Heck we still don't have Blood Mefist and that was the 2011/12 prize card.

The last paragraph of the description is hinting at Golden Castle of Stromberg though.

I mean, there are more candidates than just the Golden Castle, but it's pretty likely among the DM cards we're missing. Most of those are battle traps of varying quality (the only noteworthy ones being owned by Kaiba: Power Balance kills your opponent's hand and lets you draw, Mechanical Trick Mirror activates the effect of any Spell Card in the Graveyard and skips over cost like Diamond Dude, and Command Silencer is actually a Quick-Play Spell and nets you a draw), random monsters no one ever wanted to play (the Landstar dudes, Bakura's weirder monsters, etc.), busted cards that aren't coming in (Queen of Thorns is a Level 7 that steals a monster on Summon, Egyptian God Slime copies any other monster on the field, down to effects, Roll of Fate being Sixth Sense on crack, Self Tribute being "pay 1000, turn any one monster into a Majespecter that can't be destroyed by battle"), and a few other random things (a noteworthy one that interests me is Rescuer from the Grave, which is a Monster Reborn for a Level 4 or lower that, while in your Graveyard, can banish 5 cards from there- which doesn't necessarily need to include itself- to negate an attack, which would be pretty neat with things like D.D. Scout Plane, Giant Rex, and Metaphys monsters).

Some lines in Duel Links were just found for Dark Guardian (Who has a line for activating his effect, which means he's not just going to be a beatstick like in the anime) and Dark Element, as well as Defense Wall, Labyrinth of Kline, and oddly, Gate Guardian Ritual a card that, IIRC, was only in one of the video games. This means they plan to print them sometime in the near future, and I'm gonna bet that this set will have them.

Some lines in Duel Links were just found for Dark Guardian (Who has a line for activating his effect, which means he's not just going to be a beatstick like in the anime) and Dark Element, as well as Defense Wall, Labyrinth of Kline, and oddly, Gate Guardian Ritual a card that, IIRC, was only in one of the video games. This means they plan to print them sometime in the near future, and I'm gonna bet that this set will have them.

Speaking of Gate Guardian Ritual, Heavy Metal Raiders has Space Megatron in its art and that card has only been in the games (and manga).

As for Labyrinth of Kline, I had to search what that card did as I did not remember it whatsoever. (Rightly so, as it was used by Ghost in 5ds episode 65)

Archived