So... apparently MST can negate (Konami is trolling all of us).

MegaCapitalG Video:

https://ygorganization.com/mstnegates/

I need to be on whatever drugs are being passed around at Konami's Yu-Gi-Oh! division in the OCG, I really need to forgot that I exist for a few moments.

Seriously though, why would they do this, it was an official Twitter post from Konami stating that if you use MST on Rampage with Eyes of Blue, MST stops the effect from resolving. This is not technically negating the effect, it serves the same purpose.

why is this even a discussion? mst preventing effects from resolving, for most, if not all intents and purposes, is the same as negating. it's not the standard negation, but it serves the same purpose when trying to stop things from going off.

and mst stopping this isn't world shaking news, why CapG hypes these things is beyond me. he can put out far better content than clickbait bull. why he still relies on it is well beyond me.

why is this even a discussion? mst preventing effects from resolving, for most, if not all intents and purposes, is the same as negating. it's not the standard negation, but it serves the same purpose when trying to stop things from going off.

and mst stopping this isn't world shaking news, why CapG hypes these things is beyond me. he can put out far better content than clickbait bull. why he still relies on it is well beyond me.

Because it's me saying it. If you or someone else had been there, this whole circle jerk would be significantly less satisfying 

It's actually a fascinating psychology experiment. Would these same individuals stalk a post with the exact same content as mine if there wasn't any indication on who said it

Because it's me saying it. If you or someone else had been there, this whole circle jerk would be significantly less satisfying 

It's actually a fascinating psychology experiment. Would these same individuals stalk a post with the exact same content as mine if there wasn't any indication on who said it

i doubt that. but either way, it's an argument over semantics that's almost as pointless as the video in question.

interesting thought, but all things considered, i'm sure they would, and your current response isn't exactly helping either of your cases. this is a discussion about MST's ability to "negate" effects, that's all it is, and that's all it needs to be. let's not make this thread worthy of debates... though a debate on mst's negation ability might be an interesting form of shitpost. almost worth the potential warning points.

Archived