Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Horu said:

I Wish I had a coconut

Granted, but... did you know the "Boogie Man" is known as the Coco in certain countries. Well, you now have one of the Coco's nuts. Have fun dealing with it as you now posses part of its masculinity, you monster.

I wish to become the best Pokemon player

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but... did you know the "Boogie Man" is known as the Coco in certain countries. Well, you now have one of the Coco's nuts. Have fun dealing with it as you now posses part of its masculinity, you monster.

I wish to become the best Pokemon player

Granted, but now your extremely toxic and have forgotten how to have fun playing video Games

I wish to become either one of the 12 Kizuki (Don't judge me if i spelled that incorrectly) or one of the Hashira. If you can't tell i just finished Demon slayer season 1

Granted, but your character arc is so complicated that even the writers have a hard time trying to reign you in. This leads to the story slowly grinding to a halt and it eventually stopping all together as it dies a death of irrelevancy.

I wish for a "welcoming party". You know the kind... It's what small towns give to charlatans who stupidly came back after they were run out of town the last time.

2 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Granted, but for the next week, you lose 10 dollars every 5 seconds something is not purchased. Good luck

That's fine cause I plan in spending it in about 5 seconds 😁

8 hours ago, Jaquan harvey said:

Granted but the madolche archetype will get more support.

you gotta make a wish!

On 5/26/2022 at 1:30 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

I wish for the Demon Lord torturing me to become the tortured.

Granted, but it turns out you were the demon lord (torturing yourself) all along!

I wish Madolche got more support.

(I also hope this fixes some things)

Archived