Corrupt a wish

cr47t

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but they are easily corrupted and the darkness inside their hearts manifests into a demon that soon devours their souls.

I wish to know how this corruption went so dark.

Granted, but this is the second time you make such a wish in a short lapse of time, and being so close to Darkness gives birth to your evil twin, which in turn defeats you in a YGO duel and sends you to the 4kids so called Shadow Realm, where you're constantly being chased and headbutted in the ass by a violent Kuriboh.

I wish for a kg. of delicious, fresh apples, and that there is no impediment for me to eat them and digest them successfully xD.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but every time you take a bite of one of these apples, it causes a natural disaster in a random part of the world. Congrats, you singlehandedly exterminated a planet's population with a small bag of apples.

I wish to know how Kuriboh keeps hitting me without exploding.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:17 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you must do it by singing "Conjunction Junction" until you are at least 80 years old.

I wish to understand how all these weather patterns were made.

Granted, but it's because you have a Deck of "The Weather" monsters who were brought to life by being possessed by an evil spirit. These Weather monsters are mad at humanity for using them as stupid cards for children to play and are unleashing their fury.

I wish to let @TheBlackCatterknow I'm holding a Christmas Event, and even though I'm aware you haven't posted outside of here for like a century, I'd like very much that you participate in it. You can find the main thread in the Event Section of the site and the development thread at the "General" section. I know this wish has to be corrupted, but beyond the game, I mean it, please participate if you'd like n.n

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, I will check it out and even participate as best as I can... but you will never find the kidnapped victim... until it is too late...

Oh crap, not Dark Magician Girl, not heeeer! xD

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

wish for my friend Master Hyperion to join me on this hunt for a missing person!

Granted, but in secret, he's an ally of the culprits and makes it harder to find her.

I wish more people join the event.

Granted, it becomes a phenomenon that starts occurring every year. Eventually it becomes a Konami event due to its wide-spread popularity... However you are never credited for it and find the new event to be a mangled and commercialized version of what you started.

I wish Rayfield could get credit and control over the event.

9 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, it becomes a phenomenon that starts occurring every year. Eventually it becomes a Konami event due to its wide-spread popularity... However you are never credited for it and find the new event to be a mangled and commercialized version of what you started.

I wish Rayfield could get credit and control over the event.

Granted, but by the time I retake control, YGO has stopped being popular and nobody cares about the event anymore

I wish to give theBlackCatter a purple ball of yarn to play with

Granted, but there won't even be a hint that I play or appreciate it. I'll be so aloof about it, that you will wonder if I even care about it. In fact, I'll be sending a purple ball of yarn to every person I know and there will never be any evidence that it is or isn't the one you gave me. IT"LL BE THE PERFECT CRIME! HAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I wish for a perfect murder. The target: a black cat I know very well.

Granted, YGO is now the epicenter of the world economy and your status is now determined by how well you can play a children's card game. Have fun.

I wish it were possible to make your own cards and tech in this strange new economy.

8 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Granted, but he is only slightly better about a creator of cows that lies about creating cows.

I wish for a red balloon

Granted, but it's attached to the hoof of the cow nearest to you, and she's ready to kick the hell out of you

I wish I could type thrice as my current speed

Granted, you type so fast that you start typing without thinking. This usually ends with you horribly misspelling things or rambling on about your dead dog or something to that degree. This leads to high frustration as you always have to remove large chunks of what seems to be gobbledygook to you just to get a nugget of good writing. Then it starts all over again the next time you try to write about something else.

I wish for this curse to move to me instead. I wanna' confuse the heck outta' people every time I type something.

Archived