Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, because all the people that suck are turned into impossibly fat mice that become play things for the cool people that were turned into cats. (These mice will eventually be eaten when the cats get bored)

I wish I didn't understand why my own cat was so sadistic.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Granted, but somehow this backfires because you lack enough experience to control them.

I wish I had a banjo.

Granted, but it comes with Kazooie

I wish they made a decent Donkey Kong game (and I'm allowed to play it no problem for a satisfying amount of time with nothing that can interfere with that so I feel happy with the experience)

Granted, it's because you have this internal hate for "easy mode" that you could never explain. It actually has roots in the first video game you ever played which was so easy that you got sick of ever hearing about the game. If you would like to learn more, click here!

I wish I could see in person your reaction to this information.

On 12/30/2020 at 5:05 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you get lost in an alternate dimension timeline along the way.

I wish I didn't get emotionally connected to games so easily.

Granted, but due to this wish, you became an automata cat, playing games just by reflex, completely unable to feel anything while doing it.

I wish to know how black cats celebrate the new year

Granted, my black cat, named Jack Jack by his own preference, is currently spending his new year sleeping in his favorite chair.

I wish to know how other black cats are spending their new year.

Archived