Ω Omega Cards / Ω Omega Summoning

Yami Kiniko

www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/387651-ω-omega-cards-ω-omega-summoning/?tab=comments#comment-7152900 has been moved to this forum because it was in the wrong forum.

Ω or Omega Summoning and Omega cards is a concept by me. (Also you can get the Greek alphabet with WINDOWS and .)

• Omega cards go in the Extra Deck
  • Omega cards have a OMEGA RATING of A, B, Γ and Δ (Alpha, Bata, Gamma and Delta)
  • Omega cards can be Omega summoned from the Extra deck by Tributing 2 or more cards whose level / Rank is equal to or grater than the Omega cards level
  • Omega cards with a omega rating over Α Must be Omega Summoned with a OMEGA card with a OMEGA rating one below
  • Omega cards need the monsters used to omega summon it to be the Attribute / type in the top of the cards description
  • You can only OMEGA Summon once per turn

Here's an example of an Omega card:

Key Sky One

Level 6 / WIND

Warrior / OMEGA / A / Effect

2 WIND Monsters

If this card is used for an Omega Summon: Increase that cards ATK And DEF by 300

1800 ATK / 1800 DEF

If you like the concept, Add your contributions

Also this is a collaboration with @Redro and @HQCardmaker. If you want to collaborate as well, Just ask.

Heh, sure why not. Sorry if I sounded harsh last time. If ya want help with anything, feel free to shout.

Zeta the Magnet Warrior

EARTH ****

Rock/Omega/A/Effect

If this card is Omega Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Magnet Warrior" from your hand or Deck, but it cannot be tributed this turn. If a Level 4 "Magnet Warrior" is Summoned (Quick Effect): You can immediately Omega Summon 1 Rock Omega monster using this card and the Summoned monster as Materials.

1800/1700

Zeta the Electromagnet Warrior

EARTH ***

Rock/Omega/B/Effect

If this card is Omega Summoned: You can target 1 "Magnet Warrior" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. If this card and "Zeta the Magnet Warrior" are in your GY (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon both then immediately Omega Summon 1 "Zetarion the Magna Warrior" using both monsters as Tributes. Banish these tributed monsters instead of sending them to the GY.

1000/900

Zetarion the Magna Warrior

EARTH *

Rock/Omega/L/Effect

While "Zeta the Magnet Warrior" is banished, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. While "Zeta the Electromagnet Warrior" is banished, this card cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card attacks: At the End of the Damage Step, you can return 1 banished "Magnet Warrior" to your GY; this card can make 1 additional attack. If this card leaves the field by an opponent's card: You can Special Summon 2 "Magnet Warrior" monsters with different Levels from your GY.

2800/2600

17 minutes ago, Redro said:

Heh, sure why not. Sorry if I sounded harsh last time. If ya want help with anything, feel free to shout.

Zeta the Magnet Warrior

EARTH ****

Rock/Omega/A/Effect

If this card is Omega Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Magnet Warrior" from your hand or Deck, but it cannot be tributed this turn. If a Level 4 "Magnet Warrior" is Summoned (Quick Effect): You can immediately Omega Summon 1 Rock Omega monster using this card and the Summoned monster as Materials.

1800/1700

Zeta the Electromagnet Warrior

EARTH ***

Rock/Omega/B/Effect

If this card is Omega Summoned: You can target 1 "Magnet Warrior" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. If this card and "Zeta the Magnet Warrior" are in your GY (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon both then immediately Omega Summon 1 "Zetarion the Magna Warrior" using both monsters as Tributes. Banish these tributed monsters instead of sending them to the GY.

1000/900

Zetarion the Magna Warrior

EARTH *

Rock/Omega/L/Effect

While "Zeta the Magnet Warrior" is banished, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. While "Zeta the Electromagnet Warrior" is banished, this card cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card attacks: At the End of the Damage Step, you can return 1 banished "Magnet Warrior" to your GY; this card can make 1 additional attack. If this card leaves the field by an opponent's card: You can Special Summon 2 "Magnet Warrior" monsters with different Levels from your GY.

2800/2600

What about the 4th monster? the Δ one.

I'm thinking it's important to establish a baseline for Omega monsters, so I made a whole bunch of non-effect Omega monsters.  They allow monsters of any type to be used, and they cover all of the Attributes:

The Overpowering Blue-Eyes Dragon of White
LIGHT 8*
Dragon/Omega/A
(You can use monsters of any type to Omega Summon this card)
3500/3200

Omega Gaia the Fierce Knight
EARTH 7*
Warrior/Omega/A
3000/2600

Yami Magician the Wise
DARK 7*
Spellcaster/Omega/A
2900/2900

Elder Gagagigo
WATER ****
Reptile/Omega/A
2450/1500

The Enormous Stone Soldier
EARTH ***
Rock/Omega/A
1800/2000

Young Harpie Lady
WIND **
Winged Beast/Omega/A
1300/1400

Volcanic Cat
FIRE **
Pyro/Omega/A
500/1800

Ojama Brown
LIGHT **
Beast/Omega/A
0/1000

Thousand Eye-dol
DARK *
Spellcaster/Omega/A
0/0

Omega Relinquished

DARK *

Beast/Omega/?/Effect

You can Omega Summon this Monster during the Battle Phase only.  Starting at an Omega Ranking of A, the Omega Ranking goes up 1 for every Omega Monster Equipped to this card.  The ATK/DEF of this card is equal to the sum of the ATK/DEF of the Monsters equipped to this card.  If an Omega Monster attacks this card, you can equip that card to "Omega Relinquished" instead, equipping all Equip Cards that were equipped to that card to "Omega Relinquished".  The Original ATK/DEF of this card is equal to the sum of the ATK/DEF of the equipped Monsters. If the Omega Ranking tries to exceed Delta, all the equipped Monsters equipped to "Omega Relinquished" get destroyed and the sum of their DEF get dealt evenly to all Duelists currently facing eachother as damage.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, Redro said:

I'm thinking it's important to establish a baseline for Omega monsters, so I made a whole bunch of non-effect Omega monsters.  They allow monsters of any type to be used, and they cover all of the Attributes:

The Overpowering Blue-Eyes Dragon of White
LIGHT 8*
Dragon/Omega/A
3500/3200

Omega Gaia the Fierce Knight
EARTH 7*
Warrior/Omega/A
3000/2600

Yami Magician the Wise
DARK 7*
Spellcaster/Omega/A
2900/2900

Elder Gagagigo
WATER ****
Reptile/Omega/A
2450/1500

The Enormous Stone Soldier
EARTH ***
Rock/Omega/A
1800/2000

Young Harpie Lady
WIND **
Winged Beast/Omega/A
1300/1400

Volcanic Cat
FIRE **
Pyro/Omega/A
500/1800

Ojama Brown
LIGHT **
Beast/Omega/A
0/1000

Thousand Eye-dol
DARK *
Spellcaster/Omega/A
0/0

You dont need to write "You can use monsters of any type to omega summon this card" Just write "1 or more monsters"

4 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

You dont need to write "You can use monsters of any type to omega summon this card" Just write "1 or more monsters"

No that does something completely different.  I needed my description because of this:

On 2/28/2020 at 3:11 AM, Yami Kiniko said:
  • Omega cards need the monsters used to omega summon it to be the Attribute / type in the top of the cards description

If I did not have my description, you would have to use monsters with very specific types/attributes to Omega Summon.

Putting "1 or more monsters" doesn't help what I made.  It only helps bypass this rule:

On 2/28/2020 at 3:11 AM, Yami Kiniko said:
  • Omega cards can be Omega summoned from the Extra deck by Tributing 2 or more cards whose level / Rank is equal to or grater than the Omega cards level

Putting "1 or more monsters" would mean that you only have to tribute 1 monster instead of 2.

23 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

"Any 1 or more Monster can satisfy the conditions for Omega Summoning this card.  This card is treated as an Originally Non-Effect Normal Monster anywhere unless another effect says otherwise.  This is a manditory effect and cannot be negated."

How about that?

That wouldn't really work either since that bypasses all the restrictions on Omega Summons.  For example, with that, you could tribute a single "Kuriboh" to summon "The Overpowering Blue-Eyes Dragon of White".

I still want players to have to follow the Omega Summon rules for Attribute, Level, and numbers of material.

Hey you know, I made the test and Yemachu's card maker can accept the Greek symbols in case you are interested in producing the cards. Sample/Test:
mjOlZo4.png

As for the mechanic, it sounds to me like an easier form of Synchro, not having to make the Levels exact, and not needing a Tuner, at least for the Alpha stage of the mechanic. That makes it sound a little too accessible, although then again, not as accessible as any regular Link 2 monster so maybe in practice they can offer something more. I like how the monsters being Tributed specifically acts as a different feature to anything else from the Extra Deck.

The "only one each turn" really seems to hurt the playability of stages above Alpha though.
I suggest that in Omegas higher than Alpha, you list what kind of Omega it needs because one can't always assume people will know the order they go in. It might sound like excess info but the game has done it with easier concepts so it wouldn't hurt. It'd be as easy as for example:
Materials:
2 WIND monsters (including an ΩΓ monster).

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

Hey you know, I made the test and Yemachu's card maker can accept the Greek symbols in case you are interested in producing the cards. Sample/Test:
mjOlZo4.png

As for the mechanic, it sounds to me like an easier form of Synchro, not having to make the Levels exact, and not needing a Tuner, at least for the Alpha stage of the mechanic. That makes it sound a little too accessible, although then again, not as accessible as any regular Link 2 monster so maybe in practice they can offer something more. I like how the monsters being Tributed specifically acts as a different feature to anything else from the Extra Deck.

The "only one each turn" really seems to hurt the playability of stages above Alpha though.
I suggest that in Omegas higher than Alpha, you list what kind of Omega it needs because one can't always assume people will know the order they go in. It might sound like excess info but the game has done it with easier concepts so it wouldn't hurt. It'd be as easy as for example:
Materials:

Omega uses capitals. so A, B, Γ and Δ

1 hour ago, Redro said:

That wouldn't really work either since that bypasses all the restrictions on Omega Summons.  For example, with that, you could tribute a single "Kuriboh" to summon "The Overpowering Blue-Eyes Dragon of White".

I still want players to have to follow the Omega Summon rules for Attribute, Level, and numbers of material.

In Yugioh

• Card effect > Rules

So you can make rulebreaking cards.

21 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Omega uses capitals. so A, B, Γ and Δ

Was just demonstrating that the card maker can use other stuff, including the capitals.
Though if you wanna keep it to written cards that is fine.

21 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

In Yugioh

• Card effect > Rules

So you can make rulebreaking cards.

Yes you can absolutely break all rules and procedures, like how Instant Fusion does a legal Fusion Summon with no materials... but what he is saying is that he's not looking to find a way to break them. He's just trying to bypass a single condition of the mechanic, not all of them.

Between:

-Using 2+ Tributes
-Requiring other Omegas of lower hierarchies to Summon the ones that are not A.
-Needing to add up the Levels
-Needing to coincide in Types/Attributes

^He's just looking to bypass the one I highlighted.
but the suggestion given to him would instead bypass all of these at once, and that's not the intention he's going for.

7 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Was just demonstrating that the card maker can use other stuff, including the capitals.
Though if you wanna keep it to written cards that is fine.

Yes you can absolutely break all rules and procedures, like how Instant Fusion does a legal Fusion Summon with no materials... but what he is saying is that he's not looking to find a way to break them. He's just trying to bypass a single condition of the mechanic, not all of them.

Between:

-Using 2+ Tributes
-Requiring other Omegas of lower hierarchies to Summon the ones that are not A.
-Needing to add up the Levels
-Needing to coincide in Types/Attributes

^He's just looking to bypass the one I highlighted.
but the suggestion given to him would instead bypass all of these at once, and that's not the intention he's going for.

OOOh. Also i made a Arc-Angel Archetype, Go check it out.

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Hey you know, I made the test and Ye

machu's card maker can accept the Greek symbols in case you are interested in producing the cards. Sample/Test:
mjOlZo4.png

Materials:

Where's Yemachu's card maker?

Archived