Duel Quiz Game (Play only if you dare!)

Bluvista

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, it's been a bit, and I apologize for that. Now, here's an easy puzzle

(difficulty: easy)

Opponent: 2000 LP

Field: no monsters, 1 Face-Up Swords of Revealing Light, 1 Face-up *Circle of Life, 1 Face-up *Circle of Terror, 1 Face-up Skill Drain, 1 Face-up *Imperial Custom

hand: 0

You: 1000 LP

Field: nothing

Hand: Breaker the Magical Warrior, Twin Twister, Jinzo, Cost Down, Dark Magician, Mystical Space Typhoon

(possible, but a little tricky. )

Oh, this is cute and simple. I have the answer, but let's wait for Kiniko to have a go, ok?

Not that it matters much, but Blu, you forgot to write if the Swords of Revealing Light is face-up or down. Obviously it's up, but correct that, please, also, most people know what MST is, but you should use the complete names of the cards in your quiz, in case somebody doesn't.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, Bluvista said:

Ok, it's been a bit, and I apologize for that. Now, here's an easy puzzle

(difficulty: easy)

Opponent: 2000 LP

Field: no monsters, 1 Face-Up Swords of Revealing Light, 1 Face-up *Circle of Life, 1 Face-up *Circle of Terror, 1 Face-up Skill Drain, 1 Face-up *Imperial Custom

hand: 0

You: 1000 LP

Field: nothing

Hand: Breaker the Magical Warrior, Twin Twister, Jinzo, Cost Down, Dark Magician, Mystical Space Typhoon

(possible, but a little tricky. )

The goal is to win?

14 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Cost Down, Discard Dark Magician and Breaker, Summon Jinzo, Discard Twin Twister, MST Revealing light, custom only protects traps

Attack for game 2400>2000

14 hours ago, Bluvista said:

(normally, you would PM me, but sure, you win)

Well, I don't want to be annoying, but Ryusei's answer has a detail. The very first thing he did was activate Cost Down, which cannot be done, due to Circle of Life. It's just a matter of rearrange the order and discard Twin Twisters first, though.

Technically, you could discard Dark Magician and Twin Twisters, Activate MST and Cost Down, Summon Jinzo and attack. I typically apply continuous effects before conducting my turn.

Archived