• Created
  • Last Reply

Next Puzzle, Difficulty: Medium

Opponent: 8000 LP

Field: 5 face down Spells/Traps

Hand: 0 cards

You: 8000 LP

Field: Empty

Hand: Jinzo, Jester Lord, Mystical Space Typhoon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Double Summon, Double Attack

It is your main Phase 1, it is your first turn, you can win in an OTK, and there is actually only 1 way to win, glhf, and WIN IN THIS TURN!

Well, why not, the worst thing that can happen is that I screw it too xD. Sooo... Jinzo won't let me win, even if I give it a double attack. That's bad, since those face-down thingies are scary as hell, but what to do... so, what I'm going to do, is to use my MST on the face down Spell/Trap that screwed Horu yes, that one, I'm seeing it, lol), then summon the Jester, set Double Summon and activate Double Attack, discarding Red-Eyes Black Dragon as cost. So, Jester now has 5000 ATK (4 opponent's cards and your set Double Summon). I proceed to attack twice and... win.

Next Puzzle:

Difficulty: Medium

Opponent: 4000 LP

Hand: 0

Field: 2 Face-down Defense Position Monsters, 1 set spell/trap, 1 face-up "The Dark Door" 1 face-up *"Circle of Life" 

You: 2200 LP

Field: "Breaker the Magical Warrior" (With 1 Counter), "Salamangreat Heatleo" (Reincarnation Link summoned) "Salamangreat Sanctuary"

Hand: "Mystical Space Typhoon", "Salamangreat Claw", *"Effect Shut"

*Effect Shut: Activate only when your opponent activates an Effect Monster's effect. Negate the activation, and destroy that monster.

*Circle of Life: Once per turn, the turn player can discard 1 Spell Card. If they do not, they cannot activate Spell Cards from their hand during that turn.

It's possible, now win this turn! (also it is the Main Phase 1, and Heatleo has just been reincarnated, so you can spin something with it. 

Well, I have an approximate idea of what to do, but as usual, there might be some nasty surprises lying in wait. Anyway, I want you to clarify what exactly means "reincarnated" and "reincarnation Link Summoned". Please try to stick to the official terms when explaining the puzzle, or people who's not too familiar with certain invented terms might thing it means something else.

Alright, @Rayfield Lumina won the last Puzzle, and earned another 200 Pts!

Score:

@Rayfield Lumina: 600

The next duel Puzzle: Difficult. (Oooooo, scary)

Opponent: 4000 LP

Field: 1 Face-Up "Imperial Order", 1 Face-Up "Skill Drain", 1 Face-Up "Macro Cosmos" 1 Face-Up "Vanity's Emptiness"

Hand: 0 cards

You; 4000 LP

Field: 1 face-down "Dust Tornado"

Hand: 1 "Rocket Arrow Express" 1 "Cost Down" 1 "jinzo" 1 "Double Summon" 1 "Breaker the Magical Warrior" 

Ok, this is tricky. There is only 1 way to win, but it is possible, it is your Main Phase 1, WIN THIS TURN!

Archived