• Created
  • Last Reply

Next Puzzle: Medium

Opponent: 4000 LP

Field 2 face-down defense position monsters

Hand; 0

You: 1000 LP

Field: 3 "Kuriboh" 1 "Flameveil Guard" 

Hand: 1 "Angel 07" 1 "Double Summon" 1 "Kaiser Seahorse" 1 "Double Attack" 1 "Dystopia the Despondent" 1 "Pot of Extravagance" 

Extra Deck: 3 "Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess" 3 "Linkuriboh"

WIN THIS TURN! (It's the start of the Main Phase 1, guys. . .)

1 minute ago, Redro said:

I'm not sure I understand the shop feature.  Do you just... get a copy of the card to use in the next puzzle?  Are all the puzzles solvable w/o any extra cards?

yes, and yes, but on some puzzles, it is valuable to have certain cards.

12 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

yes, and yes, but on some puzzles, it is valuable to have certain cards.

Oh, ok, cool.

I'll be honest, I popped my head in from time to time, but I wasn't actually expecting to comment/solve any of these, but that last one was fun.  I might join in more often.

Here's a (probably wrong) answer:

• Pot of Extravagance, dump 6 draw 2 (including that sneaky, sneaky "Detonate" that I know is on top of my deck 😋)
  • Tribute Summon "Angel 07" using 1 "Kuriboh" and the "Flamvell Guard"
  • Use Detonate and kill the opponent's DEF monsters (they can't activate effects because of Angel 07)
  • Activate Double Summon
  • Normal Summon Kaiser Sea Horse
  • Attack for game

Obviously, I have no idea what you intended to have us draw, so I'm just being silly. 😆

12 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Next Puzzle: Medium

Opponent: 4000 LP

Field 2 face-down defense position monsters

Hand; 0

You: 1000 LP

Field: 3 "Kuriboh" 1 "Flameveil Guard" 

Hand: 1 "Angel 07" 1 "Double Summon" 1 "Kaiser Seahorse" 1 "Double Attack" 1 "Dystopia the Despondent" 1 "Pot of Extravagance" 

Extra Deck: 3 "Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess" 3 "Linkuriboh"

WIN THIS TURN! (It's the start of the Main Phase 1, guys. . .)

summon kaiser seahorse and go into battle phase and destroy one face down card then activate dystopia by tributing the kuribohs and flamevll then activating double attack and discard angel then attack with dystopia , destroying the face down, then attacking directly for game

im probably wrong

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I have to say, I'm scared of @Redro since he knows immediately what each card does while I have to go and look for them at YuGiOh! half of the time xD

XD

I won't deny, too much of my brain is yugioh knowledge, but again, I have to give the credit to ygopro and its database.

2 minutes ago, Redro said:

XD

I won't deny, too much of my brain is yugioh knowledge, but again, I have to give the credit to ygopro and its database.

Hahaha, I have to look at 'em at the wiki 1 by 1, so it's a kinda long process. I mean, the bloody hell is "Dystopia the Despondent?" I haven't heard it in my whole life xD

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Eh? I didn't know there was a like giving limit O_O.

Yeah, I think it's a daily limit?  It's kinda funny because the Games section is usually where the issue comes up.

13 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Guys, help me, I can't like any more posits today, and I still have 3 to like

Sure thing.  Which posts?

@coolmanguy right now, sorry for the inactivity

Opponent: 6000 LP

Field: 2 face-down defense position monsters, 1 face-up "Swords of Revealing Light", 1 face-down spell or trap

Hand: 0

You: 2000 LP

Field: nothing

Hand: "Gogogo Golem", "Monster Reborn", "*Southern Stars", "Train Connection", "Fairy Meteor Crush", "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce"   

GY: 1 "Rocket Arrow Express", 1 "Heavy Freight Train Derricrane", 1 "Angel 07", 1 "Night Express Knight" 

Extra Deck: 1 "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max", 1 "Sky Palace Gangaridai"  

WIN THIS TURN!

(Main Phase 1, difficulty: Medium) 

*Anime only card

Archived