Duel Quiz Game (Play only if you dare!)

Bluvista

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, @Bluvista, a friendly reminder about the prior puzzle. You never answered if Redro got it right, but I think he did (if he didn't you wouldn't have posted the next puzzle, right?) In which case you need to give him the juicy points.

Also, I have a couple of questions, just to make sure there's nothing not taken into account. You're aware that Gogogo Golem is Rock and not Machine, right? And also, you're aware that Heavy Freight can only be Special Summoned from the hand when the other EARTH Machine monster is Summoned, right?

Scoreboard:

1st: @Rayfield Lumina: 800

2nd: @Redro: 450

3rd: Yami Kiniko, Horu Ishayuki: 0

Next Puzzle: (Difficult+) (I'm adding an additional 100 Pts to this one, because it's tough) 

(Ok, this one is different then any other that has been done so far, so be careful.)

It is your turn. Using the cards in your hand, deck, extra deck, field, and GY, you need to create a formation that can survive the opponents next turn. I will not change the opponents deck between players, so you all will have to try to survive 1 turn against the same deck. Now here is the next way it's different, I am giving you 4 cards in your hand to start with. At least 1 of these must be a monster, at least 1 spell, at least 1 trap. However, these can be any non-banned card. Also, I'm giving each of you a random card from the shop on top of the 5 cards that you are choosing to start with. (i'm giving them each a number, and using an rng for each of you) 

So, It's the first turn, you can't draw or battle, but your opening hand can be any 4 cards you want, (remember at least 1 monster, at least 1 spell, at least 1 trap) and I'm giving you a random card from the shop. I am also giving you any 3 extra deck cards, and 1 card in your GY to start. You both have 8000 LP. Now, good luck to you all, please PM me your cards and how you want to create your formation. Remember, your goal is to survive 1 turn. And you can't use banned cards, except for what's given to you by the rng. (victory is possible with any and all of the card shop cards.) NOW, HAVE FUN, AND DO YOUR BEST! 

(the opponent is not using any anime only cards, and neither are you) 

1 hour ago, Bluvista said:

Scoreboard:

1st: @Rayfield Lumina: 800

3rd: Yami Kiniko, Horu Ishayuki: 0

Next Puzzle: (Difficult+) (I'm adding an additional 100 Pts to this one, because it's tough) 

(Ok, this one is different then any other that has been done so far, so be careful.)

It is your turn. Using the cards in your hand, deck, extra deck, field, and GY, you need to create a formation that can survive the opponents next turn. I will not change the opponents deck between players, so you all will have to try to survive 1 turn against the same deck. Now here is the next way it's different, I am giving you 4 cards in your hand to start with. At least 1 of these must be a monster, at least 1 spell, at least 1 trap. However, these can be any non-banned card. Also, I'm giving each of you a random card from the shop on top of the 5 cards that you are choosing to start with. (i'm giving them each a number, and using an rng for each of you) 

So, It's the first turn, you can't draw or battle, but your opening hand can be any 4 cards you want, (remember at least 1 monster, at least 1 spell, at least 1 trap) and I'm giving you a random card from the shop. I am also giving you any 3 extra deck cards, and 1 card in your GY to start. You both have 8000 LP. Now, good luck to you all, please PM me your cards and how you want to create your formation. Remember, your goal is to survive 1 turn. And you can't use banned cards, except for what's given to you by the rng. (victory is possible with any and all of the card shop cards.) NOW, HAVE FUN, AND DO YOUR BEST! 

(the opponent is not using any anime only cards, and neither are you) 

Can I skip Bluvis?

23 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

@Redro My cards of choice were an incredibly coward set of Swift Scarecrow, Cyberse Gadget, Waboku and Security Block xD. But how did you know it was me?

Bluvista said you solved it.

I did similar: Rainbow Life + 3 random cards.  I figured it'd be enough if I could block attacks and burn XD

Scoreboard:

1st: @Rayfield Lumina: 1150

Next Puzzle: Medium (200 Pts)

Opponent: 2300 LP

Field: 1 face-up attack position "Green Gadget", 1 face-up defense position "Red Gadget" , 1 face-up defense position "Yellow Gadget" , 1 face-up attack-position "Ancient Gear Soldier", 1 face-up attack position "Stronghold the Moving Fortress" (3000 ATK because the 3 gadgets are on the field) 1 Face-down spell or trap, 1 face-up "The Dark Door"  

Hand: 0

You: 1000 LP

Field: 1 "Tragoedia" in face-up attack position. 

Hand: 1 "Cost Down", 1 " Remove Trap", 1 "Alector, Sovereign of Birds", 1 "Axe of Despair", 1 "Tribute to the Doomed", 1 "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal"

Glhf, it's possible, win!   

26 minutes ago, MYWORLD said:

@Bluvista

Hey, can you let me in on this? I think I know the answer to it. 

I don't think you need permission to participate, World-san, the game is open for anyone. Also, if you have the answer, feel free to PM Bluvista with it, I'm sure he'll be happy to see other people participate 🙂 

16 minutes ago, MYWORLD said:

Thank you, kind person. Also, World-san? I'm flattered, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to address me with such respect. 

Well, you're still just an enormous white M for me, who knows what kind of person/how old/ideologies you may have/etc, that's why the -san ^_^

Archived