Say My Name and AMA

Ember McLain

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll somebody stalking me is pretty random and dumb too. Wouldn't you say?

Anyway, The first time I noticed, it was a 4 door sedan. I didn't think anything of it and just slightly deviated from my usual path home. They gave up that night. The second time was a 2020 Ford Explorer and they followed me around the neighborhood for a good hour or so. It's been a few days and nothing else has happened yet. I'll keep you updated on that situation.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

We'll somebody stalking me is pretty random and dumb too. Wouldn't you say?

Anyway, The first time I noticed, it was a 4 door sedan. I didn't think anything of it and just slightly deviated from my usual path home. They gave up that night. The second time was a 2020 Ford Explorer and they followed me around the neighborhood for a good hour or so. It's been a few days and nothing else has happened yet. I'll keep you updated on that situation.

These incidents are definitely related.

12 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Wanna provide examples?

The girl that works afternoons has had a crush on me since she day she started working here but I never really found her interesting.

12 hours ago, God Emperor Cow said:

Even your wife?

My wife can hold a conversation but she doesn't flirt.

12 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

He's too charming for the ring to scare them off

Also, I don't flirt. I don't even talk to the girl. She's the one trying to get my attention. She tries to talk and flirt with me. But yesterday, she tried it while I was busy, which is bad timing in itself if you've known me longer than a year. Anyway, I didn't look at her or even give a response longer than 2 words. Literally, she was like in full conversation mode and I was in that "I don't care, I'm working" state of mind. But yeah, the girl knows I'm married and still tries. So I guess you are half right in your statement. But in no way do I make an effort to be charming. I'm just me and I generally do what I need to and move on with my day.

3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Also, I don't flirt. I don't even talk to the girl. She's the one trying to get my attention. She tries to talk and flirt with me. But yesterday, she tried it while I was busy, which is bad timing in itself if you've known me longer than a year. Anyway, I didn't look at her or even give a response longer than 2 words. Literally, she was like in full conversation mode and I was in that "I don't care, I'm working" state of mind. But yeah, the girl knows I'm married and still tries. So I guess you are half right in your statement. But in no way do I make an effort to be charming. I'm just me and I generally do what I need to and move on with my day.

I am certain you have no reason to worry about being charming

59 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

I am certain you have no reason to worry about being charming

In all fairness, I never tried to be charming. The thing is even when I try to be left alone to do my own thing, people just sort of gravitate toward me. No idea why.

31 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

What makes you think she has a crush on you? How does she flirt?

She intentionally waits until she's alone with me to talk (this is typically a good strategy if you want to get to know somebody) and she finds every chance she can to talk to me. If she talks to my wife while I'm in the room, she puts her back to me and leans over the desk (I have seen her normal behavior when I'm not in the room). She does other stuff too but those are really a more subtle form of flirting. Oddly, I never did anything to even hint that I was even slightly interested in her. But literally when she first started, I was talking to my wife at the front desk and she stood out of my wife's view and popped the button on her shirt that pretty much gives a full view of the cleavage (I told my wife about this incident when I walked out).

Archived