Say My Name and AMA

Ember McLain

A soldier she was sleeping with got sent home on a "family emergency" and that in itself tells me a lot more than I need to know. Especially given that I'm former military and I know that "family emergency" means "he got a wife".

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

A soldier she was sleeping with got sent home on a "family emergency" and that in itself tells me a lot more than I need to know. Especially given that I'm former military and I know that "family emergency" means "he got a wife".

Wow that's a really clever deduction. Where did you learn to read people that?

54 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It's pretty amazing, almost unbelievably, that you figured all this out despite not paying her any attention or caring beyond coworker level

14 hours ago, God Emperor Cow said:

It's pretty amazing, almost unbelievably, that you figured all this out despite not paying her any attention or caring beyond coworker level

I'm typically good at reading people and using common sense to deduce if they are actually worth my energy or not. Besides, you don't have to pay much attention when you see things on a daily basis. Also, having situational awareness and constantly knowing what's going on around you is pretty important. No need to pay attention to single person if you're aware of your surroundings. These are all basic things people should just instinctively know.

So said girl comes into work and outright asks my wife if I'm working today, to which my wife says that I'm busy and her response is "Ok then I'll stay at the front desk and watch for him". Do you see any issues here?

14 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

So said girl comes into work and outright asks my wife if I'm working today, to which my wife says that I'm busy and her response is "Ok then I'll stay at the front desk and watch for him". Do you see any issues here?

Her wanting to talk to you or see you definitely means she's coming onto you. Thots like her only want one thing.

3 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Her wanting to talk to you or see you definitely means she's coming onto you. Thots like her only want one thing.

Not a lot of girls like a dude that barely acknowledges their existence when they speak to him.

4 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yeah. It's weird. She doesn't say anything she couldn't say in front of my wife yet won't talk to me if I'm around my wife.

So she has never said anything that directly indicates she is into you, even when you two are alone? Typical female, must be playing hard to get.

4 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

So she has never said anything that directly indicates she is into you, even when you two are alone? Typical female, must be playing hard to get.

Well she talks to me at work so she doesn't really know much about me.

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yeah. It's weird. She doesn't say anything she couldn't say in front of my wife yet won't talk to me if I'm around my wife.

weird that she "won't talk to you around your wife" but has no problems doing something so BLATANTLY obvious as ask where you are and wait for you with her there. How odd

43 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

weird that she "won't talk to you around your wife" but has no problems doing something so BLATANTLY obvious as ask where you are and wait for you with her there. How odd

Right? That's what I find so odd. As mentioned above, she doesn't say anything that she couldn't say around my wife either. I mean, fine, she likes me and all, but I'm married and not even giving her the time of day. Aside from that, my wife also knows she has the hots for me. We just find it funny that she doesn't talk to me around my wife because what she says doesn't really hint at her liking me and I never bother to look at her when she's in the same room as me.

Archived