Say My Name and AMA

Ember McLain

23 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

So... She talks to you? What about that is flirting?

Unbuttoning her shirt somewhat doesn't mean she's into you. It probably meant she was warm.

Misreading cordial behavior as flirting is common in those with few social skills.

That would be the case if it were the top button on her blouse. Not the button directly over her breasts, which is the one I specified.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

bruh

Anyway, She would constantly do stuff of that nature when she first started. We switched to polos sooooo... Yeah, that stopped. But I'm married and she has already been divorced once. Not much interest coming from my end. No idea why she keeps trying.

I'm sure you're familiar with the idea of an unobtainable dream.

Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

Anyway, She would constantly do stuff of that nature when she first started. We switched to polos sooooo... Yeah, that stopped. But I'm married and she has already been divorced once. Not much interest coming from my end. No idea why she keeps trying.

I'm sure you're familiar with the idea of an unobtainable dream.

Not much interest? So there is some amount of interest?

I'm saying I'm not interested in her on a personal level. Downside is, I do have to deal with her on a professional level so I can't show a complete lack of interest. Hope that makes a little more sense.

1 hour ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Things will probably get sorted if you file a report for sexual harassment. After all, this thot is clearly trying to get the d.

Anything that requires more than a 2 word response is clearly requires too much time and attention.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

how many words are you at so far

I meant more than a 2 word response to her is too much of my attention. Generally meaning that I have better things to do than talk to somebody I don't even find interesting.

6 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

A girl that rebounds fast is a girl that gets around. Essentially, she's already replaced you before she ever said a word to you.

so you're saying this girl who may have been flirting with you who said you showed no interest in would move on with her life if you weren't around?

thots amirite

Archived