Say My Name and AMA

Ember McLain

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Veris M. Ilitude said:

Mm. A lone ember of a bygone masquerade. Poetic to be sure.

You amuse me.

Do you truly believe a mote, a speck of light such as yourself be enough to alight passion in a wasteland such as this? Else, why devote yourself to such folly?

Well aren't you the Debby-Downer. Yes it's true, my masquerade has long since ended, but the show isn't over yet. Maybe it's because this place feels like an old home, or because I failed to give a worthwhile performance way back then, losing hope in the Masq only to now realize that was the saving grace of it all. Regardless of what brought me here, I'm here. Even if this goes nowhere, I can say I tried my hardest to relight the kindle and bring a sense of homely warmth back to the place.

Also, speck of light?? Do you know who you're talkin to? I'm Ember McLain! I'm the brightest flame you'll ever see, and I'm never goin out...

4 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

No way! @Dae's too devoted being Hina's Simp to be interested in other women's cup size xD.

IIRC, this month it's gonna be 1 year since I started having activity in YCM, and it's the first time seeing you. Why did you stop having activity?

It's like Debby over there said, my time came and went. I was only meant to exist for a single month: October of 2018. Miraculously, I survived the monster genocide of that year. I've come to pay a visit every October since. And I was NOT about to see the Masq, the event that gave me life, just die out. Something as great as that should burn on forever! What better to reignite it all then a bit of Ember?

Why are we talking about cup sizes?

Also, odds are it's best to go with the most common cup size, 36C. Don't ask how I know this. Has something to do with knowing a lot of girls/women and that being the most common size among them.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Does this means you'll disappear from the site again after October ends?

Honestly haven't given much thought on it. Probably, but maybe if this goes well I'll be back before a year's time.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Why are we talking about cup sizes?

Also, odds are it's best to go with the most common cup size, 36C. Don't ask how I know this. Has something to do with knowing a lot of girls/women and that being the most common size among them.

Because Hyde is a filthy old pervert. 

Also, I can neither confirm or deny. All you need to know is that they're the perfect size to hold.

Ray, I can agree with that. Then again, I would never imply that I would do anything. And I have better reason not to. But yeah, most of my short term relationships were a 36C. The 2 long term relationships that I maintained won't be stated for obvious reasons.

Anyway, Ember, in what way do you consider yourself a monster? And why?

6 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Now doesn't that depend on who's doing the holding?

No. 

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

So, Ember, why do you constantly call yourself a monster?

5 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Anyway, Ember, in what way do you consider yourself a monster? And why?

It's by birth, cupcakes. I was made this way, the only only difference between me and any other ghoul is that I'm simply eternal, which given is one hell of a difference.

6 hours ago, Dae said:

Ayy, you're back babe. Missed u

Ember missed you too. ❤️ Er, I mean I missed all of you! All of YCM! Just as much as... boy is it me or is it getting kinda hot in here?

Ray, something tells me there are going to be parts of my story that you won't like very much. But the story I'm working on as a main project has a lot of good parts to it. I just gotta make the base character because he's the guy that starts it all.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 1:52 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

No way! @Dae's too devoted being Hina's Simp to be interested in other women's cup size xD.

IIRC, this month it's gonna be 1 year since I started having activity in YCM, and it's the first time seeing you. Why did you stop having activity?

that's not dae my man

Archived