Odd-Eyes Performance (Odd-Eyes/Performapals FanCards) [WRITTEN]

danio13

Hello all

I hope I did this right. I hope to post this here to finally get some comments on this.

Pendulums have been my fav decks and is saddening that they have fallen on the wayside thanks to Dinks-I mean Links. So here is my ideas of bringing back Odd-Eyes to the modern format but making sure not to go overboard with it, making them fair. (at least I hope so)
Fair warning, I'm no big expert on PSCT isn't as 
Hope you all enjoy it

EDIT: I didn't see the option to do spoiler tags to hide the post. So Sorry 😟

@Rayfield Lumina

Odd Eyes Cards

Odd-Eyes Emergence Dragon
DARK/Dragon/Link/Effect
Link 3 (Bottom Left, Down, Left)
ATK: 2500
3 Pendulum Monsters, including a Dragon monster
When this card is Special Summoned, You can add 1 'Odd-Eyes" or "Performapal" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to the Extra Deck face-up. You can only activate this effect of "Odd-Eyes Emergence Dragon" once per turn. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to your Pendulum Summon(s). If this Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can banish up to 3 face-up Pendulum Monster(s) from your Extra Deck, and if you do, choose that many of your unused Main Monster Zones, you can Pendulum Summon monster(s) from the Extra Deck using those zones until the end of your next turn.

Odd-Eyes Entertaining Ringmistress
EARTH/Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect
Level 5/PS: 9
ATK: 1900/ DEF: 2000
Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon Monsters from the Extra Deck except 'Odd-Eyes' and 'Performapal' Monsters (This Pendulum effect cannot be negated). You can target up to 3 "Odd-Eyes" cards in your GY or face up on your Extra Deck; shuffle them to your Deck, and if you do, gain 500 LP for each card you shuffled, then return this card to your hand. You can only activate "Odd-Eyes Entertaining Ringmistress" once per turn
Effect:
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon a Dragon-Type Pendulum Monster from your Deck in Defense Position, but it cannot activate its effects this turn. You cannot Summon monsters from your Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect except "Odd-Eyes" or "Performapal" Monsters.

Performapal Odd-Eyes Precious Drake
EARTH/Dragon/Pendulum/Effect
Level 3/PS: 2
ATK: 1000/ DEF: 1800
Pendulum Effect:
If you control an "Odd Eyes" or "Performapal" Monster with a Level other than "Performapal Odd-Eyes Precious Drake" in your Monster Zone: You can target that monster; Special Summon  this card, and if you do, apply one of the following effects.

• Treat this card as a Tuner Monster, then immediately after this card resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using only this card and the targeted monster.
  • This card's level becomes the same as the targeted monster; then immediately after this card resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using only this card and the targeted monster. 

You can only activate this effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Precious Drake" once per turn.
Effect:
If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it in a Pendulum Zone and if you do, gain 1000 LP. You can only activate the effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Precious Drake" once per turn.

Gelipasa, The Performing Dragonness
LIGHT/Dragon/Pendulum/Effect
Leven 7/PS: 2
ATK: 2700/ DEF: 2800
Pendulum Effect:
If you Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monsters this turn, including an 'Odd-Eyes' Monster(s): target that many Pendulum Summoned Monster(s); Gain 500 LP for each monster, also those monsters are unaffected by monster effects this turn. During the End Phase of turn you activated this effect, Special Summon this card OR Destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 Pendulum Monster that is banished, in the GY or Main Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Gelipasa, The Performing Dragonness" once per turn.
Effect:
(This card is always treated as an 'Odd-Eyes' and 'Performapal' card)
If this card is Pendulum Summoned from the Extra Deck; this turn, 'Odd-Eyes' Monsters are unaffected by Spell/Trap cards, also your "Odd-Eyes" Cards or their effects cannot be negated this turn. If this card is destroyed while in the Monster Card Zone: You can place it or 1 other 'Odd-Eyes' Pendulum Monster faceup on the Extra Deck in the Pendulum Zone. You can only activate this effect of "Gelipasa, The Performing Dragonness" once per turn.

Odd-Eyes Magicians

Odd-Eyes Magician - The Starving Venomous Gatekeeper
DARK/Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect
Level 4/PS: 1
ATK 1800 / DEF: 2100
Pendulum Effect:
Once, while this card is on the Pendulum Scale, target 1 face-up "Odd-Eyes" Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck and 1 Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon them with their effects negated, then immediately after the effect resolves, Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Pendulum Monster using only the monsters Summoned by this effect as Materials. You cannot Pendulum Summon on the turn you activate this effect.
Effect:
Cannot be Tributed, also you cannot Special Summon Synchro or Xyz Monsters using this card as a Material. During your Main Phase, you can discard this card, then banish 1 face-up Dragon Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck; add 1 "Polymerization" Spell Card or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from the GY; destroy 1 card on the field. You can only use 1 "Odd-Eyes Magician - The Starving Venomous Gatekeeper" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Odd-Eyes Magician - The Clear Winged Gatekeeper
Level 4/PS: 1
ATK 1800 / DEF: 1400
Pendulum Effect:
Once, while this card is on the Pendulum Scale, target 1 face-up "Odd-Eyes" Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck and 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon them with their effects negated, also that "Odd-Eyes" Monster is treated as a Level 1 or 2 Tuner Monster, then immediately after the effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Pendulum Monster using only the monsters Summoned by this effect as Materials. You cannot Pendulum Summon on the turn you activate this effect.
Effect:
This card is also treated as a WIND Attriibute. Cannot be Tributed, also you cannot Special Summon Fusion or Xyz Monsters using this card as a Material. You can banish 1 face-up Dragon Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck; this card is treated as a Tuner Monster, and if you do, banish it if it leaves the field. If a card(s) you control is targeted by your opponent's card effect, you can banish this card from the GY; negate the effect, and if you do, destroy it. You can only use 1 "Odd-Eyes Magician - The Clear Winged Gatekeeper" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Odd-Eyes Magician - The Gatekeeper of Dark Rebellions
Level 4/PS: 8
ATK 1800 / DEF: 800
Pendulum Effect:
Once, while this card is on the Pendulum Scale, target 1 face-up "Odd-Eyes" Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck and 1 Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon them with thier effects negated, also that Xyz Monster is treated as the same level as that 'Odd-Eyes' Monster, then immediately after the effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Pendulum Monster using only the monsters Summoned by this effect as Materials. You cannot Pendulum Summon on the turn you activate this effect.
Effect:
Cannot be Tributed, also you cannot Special Summon Fusion or Synchro Monsters using this card as a Material. Target 1 monster on the field, then banish 1 face-up Dragon Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck; this card becomes the same level as the targeted monster. You can banish this card from the GY; Negate the effects of 1 monster your opponent controls, also its ATK becomes half its original ATK. You can only use 1 "Odd-Eyes Magician - The Gatekeeper of Dark Rebellions" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Odd-Eyes Magician - Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies
Level 4/PS: 8
ATK: 1800 / DEF: 1000
Pendulum Effect:
Once, while this card is on the Pendulum Scale, you can banish up to 3 face-up Pendulum Monster from the Extra Deck or those in your GY except "Odd-Eyes Magician - Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies", then target 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; it gains 1000 ATK, also it can make attacks equal to the monsters banished by this effect on monsters during each Battle Phase of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Odd-Eyes Magician - Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies" once per turn.
Effect:
During your Main Phase, you can discard this card, then banish 1 face-up Dragon Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck; activate one of the following effects. You can activate 

• Reveal 3 "Odd-Eyes" cards and/or "Pendulum" Spell/Trap Cards, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, then shuffle the rest into your Deck.
  • Target 2 cards with different names in your Pendulum Zones; change each target's Pendulum Scale by 1 (min. 1)
  • Ritual Summon any Dragon Ritual Monster from your hand by banishing "Odd-Eyes" monsters from your Extra Deck whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.

You can banish this card from the GY; target 1 monster you control, and if you do, this turn, double any battle damage that monster inflicts to your opponent this turn if it battles an opponent's monster. You can only use 1 "Odd-Eyes Magician - Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Spells/Trap(s)

Performer's Generosity
Normal Spell Card

(This card is always treated as a "Performapal" and "Odd-Eyes" card)

Activate 1 of these effects:

• Add 1 of your banished Pendulum Monsters to your hand.
  • Target 3 of your banished Pendulum Monsters; shuffle them to your Deck, then draw 2 cards, and if you do, discard 1 card.

Your opponent takes no damage this turn on the turn you activate this card. You can only activate "Performer's Generosity" once per turn

Dichromatic Spectacle
Continuous Spell
(This card is always treated as an "Odd-Eyes" card)
When an "Odd-Eyes" monster you control attacks an opponent's monster, change the battle position of the opponent's monster, and if you do, negate their effects. You can only activate this effect once per turn. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: take 1 "Sky Iris" from your Deck and either add it to your hand or activate it.

Pendulum Dimensional Encore
Normal Trap Card
If you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones: pay half your LP and discard your hand (min. 1), then target as many banished Pendulum monsters as possible that each has a Level between the Pendulum Scales of the cards in your Pendulum Zones; Special Summon them, with their effect negated. You can only Special Summon once more on the turn you activate this card.

I'll start by helping you with the Spoiler thingy. In order to make one:

[Spoiler)Write/post/add the stuff you want to be inside the spoiler here 

BUT replace the ")" with "]" to close the Spoiler word, I'm writing it like this so the actual Spoiler doesn't appear xD.

Oh man, I'm not quite sure why you tagged me, lol. Honestly, if there's something in Yugioh where I feel unprepared, that's Pendulums. But I've been tagged, so I'll do what I can to help.

You mention at the start that you're lacking in PSCT, but I'd say it's rather good, in certain particulars better than mine, as you remember to use terms such as "as many X as" while I often forgot about that. Anyway, some stuff to keep in mind are colons and semi-colons. When you use a colon, it means the effect starts a Chain. Anything before the colon is an activation condition or the timing. If the effect doesn't activate, you don't use colon or semi-colon. Remember to always use Capital letter just after a colon. What you write before a semi-colon is a Cost or the target(s) of the effect. If your card doesn't target, you don't use the semi-colon. Funnily enough, some of the cards make correct use of this formula while others don't, so it's just a matter of consistency. I myself screw it at times, so yeah, damn PSCT xP.

It's typical to try to use "You can only activate... but the recurring formula Konami is using right now is "You can only use... There's a difference. A negated activation will bypass a HOPT while use won't. This is bad, but that's the current law xD.

A punctual example of wording that can be improved in precious Drake:
Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster, using this card and that target as materials.

It strikes me as weird that Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies has its first PE non-mandatory while the others aren't. You might want to add the classic :You can for tactical purposes.

Little stuff in Generosity:

Target 3 of your banished Pendulum Monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 2 cards, and if you do, discard 1 card.
Your opponent takes no damage for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Performer's Generosity" per turn

or this from Dimensional Encore

Special Summon them, but negate their effects. You can only Special Summon once more for the rest of this turn.

Now, about the cards in themselves, I promise you i'm not being lazy in trying to give you an appropriate feedback, I read them all carefully, but honestly I feel a little overwhelmed when it comes to give valuable feedback on Pendulums. I just read them and feel they're pretty well done. No overpowered effects, and correctly balanced. You got support there for Synchros, Xyzs and even Rituals, so yeah, that adds to the difficulty of giving you an assertive feedback. What I can is to bring the attention of @Mr Melonand @Sleepyas they're much more knowledgeable than I am, specially in Pendulums, but since I don't want to compromise them with giving review considering their tight schedules, I point out this in case they don't have a chance to do it.

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'll start by helping you with the Spoiler thingy. In order to make one:

[Spoiler)Write/post/add the stuff you want to be inside the spoiler here 

BUT replace the ")" with "]" to close the Spoiler word, I'm writing it like this so the actual Spoiler doesn't appear xD.

Oh man, I'm not quite sure why you tagged me, lol. Honestly, if there's something in Yugioh where I feel unprepared, that's Pendulums. But I've been tagged, so I'll do what I can to help.

You mention at the start that you're lacking in PSCT, but I'd say it's rather good, in certain particulars better than mine, as you remember to use terms such as "as many X as" while I often forgot about that. Anyway, some stuff to keep in mind are colons and semi-colons. When you use a colon, it means the effect starts a Chain. Anything before the colon is an activation condition or the timing. If the effect doesn't activate, you don't use colon or semi-colon. Remember to always use Capital letter just after a colon. What you write before a semi-colon is a Cost or the target(s) of the effect. If your card doesn't target, you don't use the semi-colon. Funnily enough, some of the cards make correct use of this formula while others don't, so it's just a matter of consistency. I myself screw it at times, so yeah, damn PSCT xP.

It's typical to try to use "You can only activate... but the recurring formula Konami is using right now is "You can only use... There's a difference. A negated activation will bypass a HOPT while use won't. This is bad, but that's the current law xD.

A punctual example of wording that can be improved in precious Drake:
Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster, using this card and that target as materials.

It strikes me as weird that Gatekeeping Master of Ceremonies has its first PE non-mandatory while the others aren't. You might want to add the classic :You can for tactical purposes.

Little stuff in Generosity:

Target 3 of your banished Pendulum Monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 2 cards, and if you do, discard 1 card.
Your opponent takes no damage for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Performer's Generosity" per turn

or this from Dimensional Encore

Special Summon them, but negate their effects. You can only Special Summon once more for the rest of this turn.

Now, about the cards in themselves, I promise you i'm not being lazy in trying to give you an appropriate feedback, I read them all carefully, but honestly I feel a little overwhelmed when it comes to give valuable feedback on Pendulums. I just read them and feel they're pretty well done. No overpowered effects, and correctly balanced. You got support there for Synchros, Xyzs and even Rituals, so yeah, that adds to the difficulty of giving you an assertive feedback. What I can is to bring the attention of @Mr Melonand @Sleepyas they're much more knowledgeable than I am, specially in Pendulums, but since I don't want to compromise them with giving review considering their tight schedules, I point out this in case they don't have a chance to do it.

Thank u so much for the help and the editing tips

And I await for the critique from the other users then 🙂

On Odd-Eyes Emergence Dragon, I find it a bit hard to use, as it only supports Odd-Eyes and P-Pals but I don't think they have the power to open up consistently enough to fulfill it early game. Even if you used something like Pendulum Magicians you need that Dragon in the mix that complicates things.  This doesn't have an ease of Summon through laddering. I'd off the bat recommend the materials to be 2+ monsters, including a Dragon Pendulum monster. I say this looking at how it doesn't even open up 3 zones down while in the Extra Monster Zone, and then it has no real use getting revived or moved into the Main Monster Zone where it only points to 1 zone. I get it that it is supposed to be a harder to use Electrumite replacement but between you and I, I don't really think Electrumite should be banned. I guess Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum + a Chronograph Magician could pull it off but IDK if that's the best use of such a setup.

The "don't need scales to use 3 zones for p-summon next turn" effect is neat although you are probably fusing off it or laddering into another Link to consistently rely on it, (the crippling of the face-up Extra Deck as cost somehow I don't find it to be too taxing considering how much that can load up xD ). Making P-Summon impossible to disrupt is also pretty neat. Hmm yeah, the materials are the one thing I'd suggest easing up on.... I can live with the arrows not being 3 downward just fine because it still opens up as it leaves so any Link laddering on the other side of the board can result in you getting 4+ Summons from the Extra if you sequence it right (with a little luck).....
I'm not a big fan of Pendulums pre-Links because that swarm always felt cheap but considering the setup your card demands, it feels deserved that you more or less get it back here.

- - - - - - -

Entertaining Ringmistress:
The P-effect seems fine. It reminds me a lot of Qliphs with their Scale 9 and restriction to only being able to P Summon their own archetypes. I'm honestly not all that sure why you'd want a Scale bigger than 8 in an Odd-Eyes or Performapal deck but I guess it doesn't really hurt xD I guess Odd-Eyes Revelion and Raging Dragon which I just remembered existed xD
The +LP gain is fine... recycling setup is a bit tough IMO but bouncing it might come in handy in some fun plays....

The monster effect is a bit more powerful on the other hand. This is like, the best reason in the entire game to run "Pendulum Switch" if I ever saw one, and now you have provided a more solid ground for Odd-Eyes to potentially drop your Link 3 (I still think you could ease up on the materials though... we'll see if that changes after I keep reading).
Sealing Summons off was a wise choice because the effect is REALLY good. Needs a hard OPT clause on top in my opinion though. I can see it bringing out Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon for a quick negator/disruptor and/or opening up for Rank 5s in the future.

- - - - - - - -

Precious Drake:
Pendulum Effect: Another good extension play that eases up into something like Meteorburst Dragon or Absolute Dragon. Meteorburst being able to further Summon something off your Scale when it drops.... Or Absolute reviving a Vortex or Meteorburst or anything as it mimics Utopia. It is a solid option I'd say. Good job and no complaints.
Monster Effect: Wow another effect with great synergy with "Pendulum Switch" where you float/shield with it, it goes back into the Scale, then you put it back up to the front and get a bigger monster. So far the theme doesn't seem to particularly focus on Vortex but to be fair, that card has its own searchable Fusion Spell and is one of the easiest recruitable solemns on legs the theme can offer already so it's not like it needs much help xD
So far I think this would be fun if it existed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Gelipasa:
P Effect:
This SOUNDS too good but the monsters you are directly pendulum Summoning will just be the fodder so even if they get the immunity you are still better off going into the Extra Deck plays, though it is neat for disruption protection so long as it doesn't negate the P-Summon itself (I know you have another card up there that prevents this but I'm thinking you wouldn't always have it so still considering the off scenario it might not be there). LP gain is probably abusive for competitive "end of phase procedures" if your match takes too long and you go into time xD hahaha but I'm actually torn between that last bit.... on one hand it sounds a bit too slow, but it is a much broader version of original Odd-Eyes's Pendulum Effect search. I wonder how abusive something this generic could be.... I guess it would search you a Chronograph or allow you to tech an Aether. For now with no Kirin in the game it is probably fine but this is the kind of effect to watch out for when future proofing design so I'm not entirely sure....

I don't think I dig it being LIGHT as DARK Dragon Pendulums is Odd-Eyes' thing.
At this point I think you are getting a little overprotective with the Pendulum Summon, clogging a bit too many "cannot be negated/cannot be affected by S/T... /cannot be affected by monster effects". Even if all these demand you Pendulum Summon an Odd-Eyes monster along with everything else for said protection but don't you think it might be a little bit overkill? xD I recall there's Phantasm Dragon that ups the damage and there were some manga-god forms to take into account as well that could make all this into an OTK deck that feels like it has Cold Wave integrated into it......
Not sure if this is the effect that makes of breaks it but just saying I am noticing a bit of a potential issue overall.... 
This is a bit too many cards for me to have a clear picture of it all right off the bat but that is my hunch....

- - - - - -

Actually, I still need to cover about 7 more cards but I'll leave it for a future post where I'll pick it back up.... I need a bit of a break xD

TO be fair, I was focusing more of the pendulum summoning than using said monsters for summoning fodder in case the need for a Pendulum OTK shows up. Plus Gelipasa is meant to be a 'grown-up' DMG-ish version of Precious Drake from the storyline I set. But I admit I didn't have much of a pinpoint focus apart from making Pendulum relevant again

Ouch... this might be an issue for me.

I feel like my strong suit is knowing a lot of card interactions, but the interactions between Pendulum cards is a huge personal weak spot.  Like... I don't even understand how PePe worked.

I understand how certain pendulum archetypes function, but I can't say I understand any modern variant of Performa/Odd-Eyes/Magician decks.  There are a lot of cards in each archetype (~100 for Performapal, ~50 for Odd-Eyes, and ~15 for Magician).  I really don't know how well they play off of each other anymore and it is possible that your support might be used generically (outside of a Performa/Odd-Eyes/Magician deck) and I wouldn't be able to point that out.

...but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.  I'd read a few of the cards before Rayfield pinged me, and I didn't see anything that triggered my alarms.  I do like how most of the card effects are payoffs rather than starters/extenders.  Given the sheer number of total cards spanning the trio of archetypes, they really don't need extra starter/extender cards.

I'm not going to read Ray & Sleepy's comments before posting mine, so we might say some overlapping things.

Emergence Dragon - A pendulum-focused link monster seems pretty necessary for the playstyle to function effectively nowadays.  That said, Emergence looks a bit too costly to be effective since you will probably need to Pendulum Summon to get it on the field in the first place.  Its first and last effects are solid, but the question is whether those effects are worth ending your turn with (essentially) a single 2500 ATK vanilla monster.  Again, the monster isn't bad, and I can see Pendulum decks running it, but it might be too costly to use effectively.

Ringmistress - Aww man... this is why pendulums are my Achilles heel!  I spent like ten minutes saying how I really like this card and saying it looked pretty balanced and then I looked to see what monsters it could summon.  I completely forgot Amorphage Goliath was a thing; an easy extra deck lock is a little too scary for me.  Honestly, it might still be perfectly fine (since this summons Goliath in defense), but it is still a concern.

Drake - Drake gets the benefit of both Performa and Odd-Eyes support, giving it a lot of extra leeway in terms of being searchable.  I think its biggest utility is the pseudo-tuner status.  Summoning Xyzs is good too, but recycling Pendulums from the GY is not the easiest.  It could probably form a small but consistent Synchro-7 package (Yazi > Mare Mare combo?).

Gelipasa - Huh.  I think I missed this one when I was looking at these before.  To be frank, the extra searching on this card is probably unneeded.  It has a lot of good things going for it between the different kinds of protection effects, to the LP gain, to the recycling.  The ability to search on top of that just feels... extra.  That said, it would be pretty cool if you let the "If this card is destroyed" effect work off its pendulum effect.  Instead of searching, it would be more focused on recycling and it would work better alongside "Odd-Eyes Emergence Dragon".

Starving Venom/Clear Wing/Dark Rebellion Odd-Eyes Magicians - Not much point in putting 'em in separate entries since they're basically parallels of each other + their other counterparts.  I feel like their pendulum effects are pretty much too conditional to reliably use.  On the other hand, their GY effects are actually super generic.  While not super powerful on their own, I don't exactly feel comfortable about (for example) blanket targeting protection or a free destruction effect.  I'd recommend adding a small condition to those banish effects (i.e. if you have a card(s) in your Pendulum Zone).

Oh, one other thing: Starving Venom's stats are really high for a Level 4.  I understand that it is based on the other Pendulum Magicians, but I don't think setting them at 1800 ATK works for balance here.

Master of Ceremonies - This one does... a lot.  Pendulum Effect essentially turns Odd-Eyes into Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which is pretty cool.  The monster effect though... 3 potential discard effects and a banish effect.  I have the same concerns about its banish effect as the other magicians.  Each individual discard effect is fine, but... 3 of them together?  In all honestly, not much is wrong with the card as a card, but it is basically a novel.

Generosity - I saw all the banishing in the other effects and I was beginning to wonder if there was going to be another way to recur them besides Gelipasa.  Fine card.

Spectacle - Also fine.  Useful for the more battle-focused Odd-Eyes portion of the Deck.  Floats into Sky Iris which is useful.

Dimensional Encore - Another payoff card for the banish focus.  Considering the setup necessary for a big payoff and considering the restrictions on the card, it seems fine.  It can push for OTKs, but it is just much less consistent than other decks that can do so reliably.

Whew!  Done here, and... I don't have any kind of general assessment.  Some cards are good, some are too good, some would probably not be used.  I don't think any of them are blatently OP, so that's good.  Unfortunately, I can't really give a good follow-up just because of how unfamiliar I am with how they'd be used alongside other pendulum tools.  Sorry!

Cheers!

Archived