AMA with Dokuta Jolly | Well im guess im old enough for this

Dokutah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 12:16 AM, cr47t said:

how do we force nintendo's hand and get mother 3 released?

is startropics in need of a third installment?

idk, online petition? sacrifice babies? at that point maybe anything goes lol

i dont even aware of startropic existance i failed as a nerd *shrugh*

On 3/13/2021 at 11:16 AM, cr47t said:

how do we force nintendo's hand and get mother 3 released?

Baby sacrifice sounds good   Seems impossible. Every Nintendo Direct people is with crossed fingers, but get punched in the gut. Nintendo is well aware of this fact, but hasn't budged an inch. I've always wondered why... maybe it's because of the magypsies, but considering how the society has evolved, that idea doesn't seem to hold... or maybe the ending (don't worry, no spoilers). Anyway, in the meantime, you can just download the patched ROM with the fan translation, which is beautiful, btw, and play it in an emulator, like I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Da Question for Jolly:

If you were given the chance to go back to the past to correct something you did, but for the cost of 10 years of your life, would you take the offer?

16 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Da Question for Jolly:

If you were given the chance to go back to the past to correct something you did, but for the cost of 10 years of your life, would you take the offer?

Oof, if im doing one for every major mistake i made in life i might as well instakilling myself lol

If anything i wanna to get back together with my Ex. Pretty cliche huh?

40 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Anyway, in the meantime, you can just download the patched ROM with the fan translation, which is beautiful, btw, and play it in an emulator, like I did.

Then the question arises; how do I find a nonvirus emulator? (Maybe we should message about this)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 9:40 PM, cr47t said:

Some songs you think are somewhat to immensly underrated? Can I share my picks too?

Daily reminder to put notification for this, damn. Sorry for very late reply

Kinda funny that i never actually think that songs i like are in underated category so i dont really have precise answer for this. But the strange thing is, when i like "mainstream" artists the songs i usually like the ones the least recognized song. some times to the point that despite not liking them as a whole in listen only to that 1 song  (lets say band a has that 1 song 1 i like, that its, i only like that song and rarely look for their other song which also make me not a full-fledge fan of that band)

maybe touch from daft punk? Although it become un-"underated" since it used on their goodbye video

On 4/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, Mr Melon said:

What would you say is the biggest/most influential thing you've been a part of?

If that's too personal: Coffee or Tea?

Again sorry for late reply

To be fair i never think that things that i did has big influence, and even if it did is either i forgot about it or i dont wanna make a deal out of it 

Maybe the closest thing is i kinda successfuly prevent my friend suicide attempt. To be fair all i did was talk and by the person side as often as possible. Im not terapist and im pretty much cowboy my way to conversation but i guess my soft approach work and the guy still alive and having a good life. Im pretty much dont know what im doing but hey it end well

Coffee vs tea? I have no problem with either but i guess coffee is much more enjoyable

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

You can turn into a Pokemon. Which?

I never imagine being one lol. Not even among my fav

I guess il turn to the smartest possible pokemon to keep my will, personality and sentience

Or of course..  who doesnt like to become literal god (Archeus)

Archived