Create a Custom Card to add to DuellingBook

Hello, how this works is you post a yugioh custom card that you have created on here and I will react with ♥️ if it is a good card.

If you want to add an archetype just post 1 card from the archetype and ask me if you can send me the rest of the cards, I will then recreate them in DuellingBook if I feel that they’re good enough.

53EF6327-0CD8-4EE6-8A3C-5D6624454F8A.jpeg.a62a6f1b0e872ebf9104d0cd4e09e189.jpeg

BB179056-5CFF-4D3A-8CB0-176180FF0C34.jpeg.57e414568f2d81677d97e5c8225c07db.jpeg

873E1AE6-3EE1-4752-BD38-D0DD90CA098E.thumb.jpeg.c0d841dc81020d4a5e19cee446c2ad30.jpeg

56CF226B-5DF0-4C8E-9BFD-FC562ED0A9B2.jpeg.f20f59b64c1ad2f7e78094fca2272529.jpeg

BDA336FA-66CC-434D-87E8-7857856026E2.jpeg.e815fe421ef9233a2d6b5dc242ee53ee.jpeg

3 hours ago, Gradget Gaming091 said:

Thing is, some people might not want to do so for a lot reasons (a really good reason is wording and grammar) so I put this up for those people 

I see. Well, I won't try to stop people if they wanna post here.

To give a bit of friendly advice though: perhaps you can look at the cards people do post in the Casual/Advanced sections and maybe offer to port those to DB? It's a bit more work on your end, but I know I get pretty happy whenever my cards are acknowledged. Maybe others would appreciate that too?

Cheers!

On 7/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, Horu said:

But dueling book allows you to edit wording and grammar

Yes there is that, but it doesn’t cover card terminology.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:37 AM, Tinkerer said:

I see. Well, I won't try to stop people if they wanna post here.

To give a bit of friendly advice though: perhaps you can look at the cards people do post in the Casual/Advanced sections and maybe offer to port those to DB? It's a bit more work on your end, but I know I get pretty happy whenever my cards are acknowledged. Maybe others would appreciate that too?

Cheers!

Speaking of which, are there any cards that you would like me to convert to DuellingBook cards?

Unfortunately the trap is about as simplified as it can be reasonably made without changing the effect.

Once per Duel might sound excessive, but there are a lot of factors for it. Making it once per turn would lose all the very specific balancing that went into it.

@Gradget Gaming091 if i may, i also vouch for Tinkerer cards as one of many the people that actually review it

Grammar on the trap is perfect for the intented effect no changes necessarry

The monster actually really strong, like "not even konami dare to release this card"-strong. Its unnegatable, non-targeting, non-destruction removal. Any Tier 1 meta bosses kills to have this kind of combination of effect. Once per duel balance is perfect for it

• 7 months later...

I decided not to show you an archetype for now. But basically, if this isn't good enough because it is op, feel free to nerf the DEF until it fits.
1720528840_RaibaruMarie-MariaCypher(1).thumb.png.3388846cfbcd4fb60dd5b4326f1d19f6.png
Level 4 / EARTH

Warrior/ Effect

While in Defense Position, this Monster's Attribute and only Attribute is treated as LIGHT, and half the Defense of this card is added as Battle Damage on the Damage Calculation of any battle this Monster wins.

ATK: 650 DEF: 2100

Lore: A warrior so strong in defense, it has the capacity to take SCP Clockwork and survive the otherwise-annihilation step of its processes. SCP Clockwork, however would summon or construct a super strong dragon if set to a fine or very fine setting: a Dragon called Armageddon.

Edit: You are also free to change the effect to state "This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand by Summoning it in face-up in Attack Position." to deter people abusing its defense mechanic.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fifth Dimension Dragon/ "Crimson Star" Archetype; (ARC-V remake of Bonds Beyond Time w/ Yuza (CC) vs. Yuma, Yuya, and Yusaku lol)

I've already created the full deck archetype on duelingbook, but I wanted to spread the word about my babies to anyone I could. Just reply if you're interested on seeing the full archetype after seeing the Main Boss Monsters and Support, and I'll post the link. Thanks for everyone's time.

Crimson Star Nova Spell/Ritual 

This card can Ritual Summon any FIRE Ritual Monster by banishing FIRE Machine monster(s) from your hand, field, and/or GY face-up whose total Level/Rank equals or exceeds the level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If this card is in your GY or Banished zone, you can target one "Crimson Star" card in your Banished zone, and shuffle it back into your deck, if you do, then you can add this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Nova" once per turn.

1122717424_CrimsonStarNova.thumb.jpeg.8ca6effc3b78257c08a1ae1e63117f8e.jpeg

Crimson Star Ritual Dragon Level 8 FIRE/Dragon/Ritual/Effect ATK: 2500 DEF: 3000

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Crimson Star Nova". When your opponent activates a card effect; (Quick Effect) Negate the activation, if you do, banish monster(s) from your GY face-up to the total Level/Rank of 4. If you do, then banish cards from your opponent's field, and/or GY face-down equal to the total number of monsters banished by this effect. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Ritual Dragon" once per turn. This card gains ATK x300 for every card in your opponent's banished zone.

1591413556_CrimsonStarRitualDragon.thumb.jpeg.9387062e0681dfa7477cef2afd1c055b.jpeg

Crimson Star Supernova Dragon Level 10 FIRE/Dragon/Ritual/Effect ATK: 3000 DEF: 3500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Crimson Star Nova". This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a card effect, (Quick Effect) negate the activation, then you can banish "Crimson Star" Monsters from your Deck, and/or GY face-up to the total Level/Rank of 8. If you do, then banish cards from your opponent's hand, field, GY, and/or Extra Deck face-down equal to the total number of monsters banished by this effect. Your opponent cannot activate cards in response to this effect's activation if "Crimson Star Ritual Dragon" was used for this card's Ritual Summon. When this card is banished by a card effect (Except during the Damage Step); you can banish the top five cards of your opponent's deck face-down, then target one "Crimson Star" Monster in your Banished zone, except "Crimson Star Supernova Dragon", and Special Summon it to the field, ignoring it's conditions. If you do, then that monster can attack up to three times during the battle phase. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Supernova Dragon" once per turn. This card gains ATK x500 for every card in each player's Banished zones. 

671429352_CrimsonStarSupernovaDragon.thumb.jpeg.bb6b645e7145e552fdcc85a781e852ee.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived