:: Roleplay Section Improvements Discussion ::

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay

Saying Okay after every single thing is considered spam since most of it doesn't concern you, I'm waiting on Umbra or TK to get on so i can get the stuff i sent them so i can post all my changes, don't actually have them on this compy so that's why

ah, I don't call them by that, I just count rp fighting styles as what I see from rpgs and what I saw when I started to rp like four years ago. Many could be used if styled right

Dear Umbra' date='

I know you take care of fanfic, pretty well as a matter of fact, but you pay almost no attention to the Role Play section, the other part of your job. It's rare for you to actually look at the posts and see that everyone GM's and OP's, and that they have no interest in waiting for others. We both have talked about the rpers that have drove a way the others and that maybe with some help that they would get better, sadly they haven't. I see 1 line posts every minute of every day, unless you have no life what so ever you cannot RP with these people. What I am going to suggest is that the RP section might need some more rules because nothing is going to change at this rate.

Rule Ichi - You may only post every 15 minutes unless all members of a rp are on, that way no one gets left behind and the rp doesn't grow 8 pages in 1 hour.

Rule Ni - If you GM you will be warned, if you GM again in the same rp you are no longer allowed to rp in that rp.

Rule San - No club only role plays, that way anyone can enter and it will make rps last longer with out posting the living crap out of it.

Rule She - 3 line minimum per post unless it is a OOC or Introduction to the RP post.

Maybe with those rule the Role Play section can return to normal, yet it is up to you if you want to enforce them or not.

Peace for Now,

Shadius

[/quote']

That was a few weeks ago, somethings I sort of changed around since then (not the writing itself) but whatever

I'd like an application process for RPs. In almost all the other sites I go to, Ping is a privilige, not a right like it is on this site, and has to be earnt. To enter, you usually had to hold a mini-RP with a suitable tutor. Ie, the tutor sets you tasks, and you have to write a response to those tasks using the best grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc, as possible.

Dear Umbra' date='

I know you take care of fanfic, pretty well as a matter of fact, but you pay almost no attention to the Role Play section, the other part of your job. It's rare for you to actually look at the posts and see that everyone GM's and OP's, and that they have no interest in waiting for others. We both have talked about the rpers that have drove a way the others and that maybe with some help that they would get better, sadly they haven't. I see 1 line posts every minute of every day, unless you have no life what so ever you cannot RP with these people. What I am going to suggest is that the RP section might need some more rules because nothing is going to change at this rate.

Rule Ichi - You may only post every 15 minutes unless all members of a rp are on, that way no one gets left behind and the rp doesn't grow 8 pages in 1 hour.

Rule Ni - If you GM you will be warned, if you GM again in the same rp you are no longer allowed to rp in that rp.

Rule San - No club only role plays, that way anyone can enter and it will make rps last longer with out posting the living crap out of it.

Rule She - 3 line minimum per post unless it is a OOC or Introduction to the RP post.

Maybe with those rule the Role Play section can return to normal, yet it is up to you if you want to enforce them or not.

Peace for Now,

Shadius

[/quote']

That was a few weeks ago, somethings I sort of changed around since then (not the writing itself) but whatever

Some club RPs are needed for the fun of the club, and the club is easy to join.

Also, every 15 minutes, WTF!?! I mean, conversation don't happen, neither do duels or anything.

Archived