Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I leave for like a couple a months and every gets turned upside down

can someone give me a recap on all the drama I may have missed?

Well, A I X is now a mod.

I've seen a few spammers and spambots.

And there are a couple more noobs here, like me.

So yeah, haven't missed much. Halloween event too.

Well, A I X is now a mod.

I've seen a few spammers and spambots.

And there are a couple more noobs here, like me.

So yeah, haven't missed much. Halloween event too.

Tanks bro

Aix being a mod is kinda weird though xD

When did Rag return? And why was he allowed in? Also, what happened to Koko? WHEN DID ZEXTRA BECOME A MOD? I still have questions xD

Hello again everyone. How you all been?

Well, I'm back. Evidently. Admittedly I had a sneaky look in now and again as guest over the 10 months I was away, primarily to read people's fanfics and gauge opinions on new cards, but never mind.

To save repeating myself over several PMs; here is a brief run-down of events in the last 10 months:

• My work situation is the same as it was, doing nights at a hotel. The business has undergone serious changes over this time with an alarming rate of turnover from the very top down, almost every HOD is a new arrival (at this point at 2 years and 10 months I think I'm probably close to the top 10% in terms of length of service) Things in terms of business seem to be going... downhill.
  • My home situation is also the same, renting my own flat by myself, although it is now much more significantly decked out with stuff.
  • As apparant from above, may as well get out the way now that my status is still single, and not currently looking. Long pursuit of someone sort of.... petered out I guess. Not gonna hide the fact I am extremely bitter about it, having in hindsight found the whole thing a bit like a cartoon character chasing a wad of dollars that's on the hook of a fishing rod someone keeps yanking along just ahead of them, but whatever. I promise to hopefully have matured and hopefully I won't spam the status bar with this sort of shit anymore. I'm really not that interested in any sort of relationship at this time (sorry to crush all your hopes ;P)
  • The Wing Chun Martial School I was part of has now closed due to lack of people signing up and instructors frustation/disillusion with the franchise/bosses. Took my grade 9 at HQ in August, was pumped to do 10 in October, somewhere halfway between the school shut. Which was desperately disappointing. Trying to keep up with it although only so much you can do home alone. Have since tried Aikido, Jeet Kune Do and Tae Kwon Do, but never really settled with any style or indeed instructor, or in case of Aikido the class times didn't work for me.
  • My state of mind is little to slightly better than when I left. Still get depressed occasionally, still often felt s******l even, but nothing too alarming. Have had head pulled in recently by seeing people around me a lot worse off than I am and fighting on, although of course depression is not a logical beast and is only determined by so many external factors. It would probably be better if I was more occupied with stuff as I have noticed I'm worse during long runs of days off and don't really get down while on shift as it were (probably as good a reason as any to get a Mon-Fri 9-5 job), so hopefully returning here will fill some of that void. I promise to behave.
  • Winter has been pretty crappy in that I haven't half felt ill throughout the whole last 2 months through something, starting to finally get over it (I hope... =/). Chest pains are getting worrying.
  • Really all in all nothing dramatic's happened. Nothing major has changed. Er... struggling to think what to put in this summary really.

Oh well, never mind. In terms of the children's card game here, kept my hand in over the summer on DN as something to do while listening to the Ashes cricket on in the background, and occasionally still now. Still just playing fun decks, and very badly. I am genuinely trying to get better, but lack of thought and attention is still constantly my undoing throwing away games through silly mistakes, which is frustrating. Thinking of starting collecting Numbers for real, although have other more important outgoings at the moment.

Yeah, can't think of much else at the moment. PM me if you want. I'll probably be hanging around a while although not to the same extent as before, I dunno.

Thank you to everyone who has already said hi and welcomed me back, you're all very kind.

I'm back after 2 and a half weeks of wondering whether this website was worth it.

Questions:

Has CoolSpy left? Or been banned?

I hope A I X has left as well (I'm joking) :)!

Is this website still about yu-gi-oh?

Does anyone here care about yu-gi-oh?

Not sure, no, no, and no.

Welcome Back. :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I've decided that I've outgrown YCM. The game's gone to shit and I've lost my flair for card making, so the site doesn't have much to offer me. All it does nowadays is suck away my time, my initiative, and my pride. I'll still be on Skype if anyone wants to chat (it's sora.makishima), although I doubt I'll be on DN.

This past year and a half was one hell of a wild ride. You guys have given me so much, and I'm really grateful for that, but it's time for this adventure to come to an end.

I'll be on for another half hour if anyone wants to make any closing remarks.

Bye guys.

Archived