Return Thread

Frunk

Thanks all :D Once I get my bearings again I will look into starting up the Pokevolution Pop Culture project again.

EDIT: I notice that a few people have a problem with me coming back. I can assuse any doubters that I will be on my best behavior from here on out. Please give me a chance.... I made mistakes in the past. This is now.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all :D Once I get my bearings again I will look into starting up the Pokevolution Pop Culture project again.

EDIT: I notice that a few people have a problem with me coming back. I can assuse any doubters that I will be on my best behavior from here on out. Please give me a chance.... I made mistakes in the past. This is now.

Not to worry, so long as you don't do stupid shit you wont get cut in half and tossed in a furnace. XD

Hello.

I'm not sure if you remember me, but Desperado will be glad to see you back.

T9CCP0M.png

All joking aside (kinda serious as well, as people rarely change), welcome back, J-Max.

Sooooo looking at the pattern.... when is Crab coming back xP?

Wb J-Max. I remember you I was around and heard it, but didn't get to see firsthand the thing that got you banned anyways...... 

We'll see how it goes and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm gonna... take a break for a while...

When I first joined YCM... I tried my best to be kind... to extend my hand to everyone I could... to either foster a friendship, help them out, or both... I joined many clubs and tried my best to just make a decent social life... Because trying to be kind irl had led to me being all alone... because.... ,many... different people... had either thrown me away... or just used me as a stepping stone... despite trying my hardest... to be open... kind... and form a real kinship with them...

This worked... for a while... about a year... then I started getting abuse for it... getting called a fake... getting called a liar... Being treated like shit for trying to be open and caring about someone... I met Aubrey not long before this... and I got to know another 2 close friends around this time, too... though one of them was hardly a friend then...

I ended up feeling alone again... most of my friends from before had left... So I had made a new group... but they steadily pulled away... Even 1 friend who had carried over from the old one... just became petty... when they learned I didn't consider them my best friend... and instead tried to steal my best friend from me to get back at me... they succeeded... All this time... a certain group of people... had been treating me as I said above... they ended up... almost making Bree kill herself... when she was already on the edge... I appealed... to EVERY friend I had... near the situation... even mods... and no one... but Fusion and 1 other... defended me... not DL... not Zeo... no one else... the most that ever happened... was a single... "tone it down"... Even though it was d-daily torment... f-for daring to enter a place where... I thought I had friends...

And at the same time... the group... we hung out on Duel Monster's Genesis... slowly pulled away... new friends replaced me... and I w-was forgotten by all but Bree and 1 other person... And suddenly... they stopped coming on at all... and I was later to learn they had just moved... t-to another game... to avoid me.... f-for being too clingy... to the l-"lead" of the group...

I used to... log on DMG and wait in the spot... hoping that... m-maybe... they'd get on that day... that I wouldn't be alone... Nevermind that I was always the lowest priority in whatever we did... That if I asked... f-for a game... I could wait... all day... b-before I got a chance to play... If even get one at all...

So I finally d-decided... I'd learn... some sort of... ability... to try and earn a name for m-myself... a-and maybe to regain that I had lost... so I started posting in TCG... scrub though I was... and I saw that... wh-while some members who came across as hotblooded... didn't like the snide intelligent players... they were respected... acknowledged... so I tried... to shield myself off... to not offer that general kindness... because people ended up stabbing me... breaking my heart... each time I gave it... to the point of a girl... the closest person to me ever... other than Bree, out of everyone... threw me away for telling off a guy for cheating on her...

So I became cold... I became sheltered... better to be "Feared" than straight up alone... ha... fat lot of good that did me... I'm no different now than then... just more misunderstood... and I recently lost the only connection I felt safe to pour my heart into... Marco's got his own troubles... I doubt Lily wants to hear them... and I know I can tell Bree... but I don't want to... weigh her down... with all that's wrong with me... with all my latent issues and fears... I have to be... strong for her... so I don't fail there, too... I don't think... she'd leave me... I know she wouldn't... but d-doesn't... mean I'm not terrified... of screwing up so badly that she does...

The only truth... I got to learn... was that kind people are idiots... and smart people are cold... better to be smart and just have 1-2 people than end up heartbroken a twelfth time... right...? But that's wrong... it's all wrong... nothing I've learned is correct... I'm just a human being that even... people like Rodrigo find reprehensible...

So I'm... gonna leave for a bit... maybe come back... when I'm not... scum of the earth...

Think I'm gonna... take a break for a while...

When I first joined YCM... I tried my best to be kind... to extend my hand to everyone I could... to either foster a friendship, help them out, or both... I joined many clubs and tried my best to just make a decent social life... Because trying to be kind irl had led to me being all alone... because.... ,many... different people... had either thrown me away... or just used me as a stepping stone... despite trying my hardest... to be open... kind... and form a real kinship with them...

This worked... for a while... about a year... then I started getting abuse for it... getting called a fake... getting called a liar... Being treated like s*** for trying to be open and caring about someone... I met Aubrey not long before this... and I got to know another 2 close friends around this time, too... though one of them was hardly a friend then...

I ended up feeling alone again... most of my friends from before had left... So I had made a new group... but they steadily pulled away... Even 1 friend who had carried over from the old one... just became petty... when they learned I didn't consider them my best friend... and instead tried to steal my best friend from me to get back at me... they succeeded... All this time... a certain group of people... had been treating me as I said above... they ended up... almost making Bree kill herself... when she was already on the edge... I appealed... to EVERY friend I had... near the situation... even mods... and no one... but Fusion and 1 other... defended me... not DL... not Zeo... no one else... the most that ever happened... was a single... "tone it down"... Even though it was d-daily torment... f-for daring to enter a place where... I thought I had friends...

And at the same time... the group... we hung out on Duel Monster's Genesis... slowly pulled away... new friends replaced me... and I w-was forgotten by all but Bree and 1 other person... And suddenly... they stopped coming on at all... and I was later to learn they had just moved... t-to another game... to avoid me.... f-for being too clingy... to the l-"lead" of the group...

I used to... log on DMG and wait in the spot... hoping that... m-maybe... they'd get on that day... that I wouldn't be alone... Nevermind that I was always the lowest priority in whatever we did... That if I asked... f-for a game... I could wait... all day... b-before I got a chance to play... If even get one at all...

So I finally d-decided... I'd learn... some sort of... ability... to try and earn a name for m-myself... a-and maybe to regain that I had lost... so I started posting in TCG... scrub though I was... and I saw that... wh-while some members who came across as hotblooded... didn't like the snide intelligent players... they were respected... acknowledged... so I tried... to shield myself off... to not offer that general kindness... because people ended up stabbing me... breaking my heart... each time I gave it... to the point of a girl... the closest person to me ever... other than Bree, out of everyone... threw me away for telling off a guy for cheating on her...

So I became cold... I became sheltered... better to be "Feared" than straight up alone... ha... fat lot of good that did me... I'm no different now than then... just more misunderstood... and I recently lost the only connection I felt safe to pour my heart into... Marco's got his own troubles... I doubt Lily wants to hear them... and I know I can tell Bree... but I don't want to... weigh her down... with all that's wrong with me... with all my latent issues and fears... I have to be... strong for her... so I don't fail there, too... I don't think... she'd leave me... I know she wouldn't... but d-doesn't... mean I'm not terrified... of screwing up so badly that she does...

The only truth... I got to learn... was that kind people are idiots... and smart people are cold... better to be smart and just have 1-2 people than end up heartbroken a twelfth time... right...? But that's wrong... it's all wrong... nothing I've learned is correct... I'm just a human being that even... people like Rodrigo find reprehensible...

So I'm... gonna leave for a bit... maybe come back... when I'm not... scum of the earth...

You will... be missed...  <3

Archived