Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys.

I've decided that I've outgrown YCM. The game's gone to s*** and I've lost my flair for card making, so the site doesn't have much to offer me. All it does nowadays is suck away my time, my initiative, and my pride. I'll still be on Skype if anyone wants to chat (it's sora.makishima), although I doubt I'll be on DN.

This past year and a half was one hell of a wild ride. You guys have given me so much, and I'm really grateful for that, but it's time for this adventure to come to an end.

I'll be on for another half hour if anyone wants to make any closing remarks.

Bye guys.

But you can't leave, I'll miss you. :(

A brief explanation:

Last summer, I became an active member. I loved this place. You guys are great, I made some friends, got help on a few decks, it was a great time. I even participated in 2 RPs. Sadly, that came to an end when I had a panic attack due to the responsibility of running an RP that was having trouble as well as personal stuff at home. Feeling that I would not be able to explain the issue then, I left. For that I apologize. What I did was rude, and to be quite frank, I have missed this place. I have missed the people. 

Glad to be back. Hopefully I don't freak out again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back. I was around in 2008, when Member cards were the shit and this place was not this fancy. I've visited a bit since then, and maybe posted once or twice, but I'm back fully now. So hi. I doubt anyone remembers me, especially since I just changed my username again. I was Breeze200 and Skakdi, if those names sound famiiar to anyone.

I'm back. I was around in 2008, when Member cards were the s*** and this place was not this fancy. I've visited a bit since then, and maybe posted once or twice, but I'm back fully now. So hi. I doubt anyone remembers me, especially since I just changed my username again. I was Breeze200 and Skakdi, if those names sound famiiar to anyone.

Welcome back to YCM. I secretly still think Member cards are cool. Can't say that I remember you but then again I joined in 2009 so...

Welcome back to YCM, Frunk.

As far as how stuff's being going, a lot of things happened (Aix was made RP mod near end of last year, a recent influx of spambots and YCM being hacked/profiles getting deleted, Night making a YCM channel on Youtube among others)

Though I came back near end of September, so if anything happened from last time you were here up until my return, don't know what happened. But nice to see you around again, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived