Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not going to be active for a while, a ton of personal issues are piling up so....yeah

Those of you who've known me for a while know I can leave for extended periods of time like this though so don't be too surprised! But in the event that don't return, thanks for the run guys it's been fun (mostly). And if I do return I'll probably go full hipster and post in CGC first or something.

Get Chance and Luck.

Probably not going to be active for a while, a ton of personal issues are piling up so....yeah

Those of you who've known me for a while know I can leave for extended periods of time like this though so don't be too surprised! But in the event that don't return, thanks for the run guys it's been fun (mostly). And if I do return I'll probably go full hipster and post in CGC first or something.

Get Chance and Luck.

Just do me a favor and pop in before Naruto ends. 

Good luck with those personal issues dude, here if you need anything.

Pluck.

Get Chance and Luck.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA NO REMO

Good luck with all your issues, here's hoping you can solve them all! See you around man.

Get Chance and Luck.

good luck man... i hope u solve them issuse...

I've lost faith in humanity so until it returns I'm leaving. Idk for how long. Just until I actually get some faith back.

Perhaps going to my locals (its been months since I've been) and seeing my mates will help. I just don't know.

Archived