Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heyo~

Kailyn here, making a return to YCM after all these years.  Where my Fake Type Knights at?

Yoo Kailyn, crazy seeing you here. Welcome back!

Pretty much all gone to be honest. DL and Creator are on Discord, but El left without a trace years ago. I saw Black commenting on your status earlier. Even Tim, our "nemesis" has been gone a while.

Heyo~

Kailyn here, making a return to YCM after all these years.  Where my Fake Type Knights at?

I remember you asking for help getting your old account back; yeah, a lot of things have changed over the years. 

But welcome back though. 

(A lot of the vets you probably remember are gone; well, make that almost ALL of them bar maybe Fusion, Black, DL, me [not sure if we ever said things to each other back in the old days])

Please don't stop posting here though! :(

https://discord.gg/p8PygZm

I remember you asking for help getting your old account back; yeah, a lot of things have changed over the years. 

But welcome back though. 

(A lot of the vets you probably remember are gone; well, make that almost ALL of them bar maybe Fusion, Black, DL, me [not sure if we ever said things to each other back in the old days])

Been through a hell of a lot and back, I tell you.

Thanks again Sakura.  No, I don't think we ever did but good to see a familiar face at least. 

• 4 months later...

After quite a long hiatus I have returned. Got my life together and am also happily settled with my wife to be Ashley. During my absence, I have had lessons in proper sentence structure as well so no more random capital letters in the sentences I write lol. From my understanding a lot of veterans have left now but it's great to see any who are still here and the new blood of course. Once I get settled down again, I will be reviving the Pokevolution custom card project from the grave. Also Link summoning? What? lol.

But yeah I am babbling on now. Hope to see you guys around the forums.

After quite a long hiatus I have returned. Got my life together and am also happily settled with my wife to be Ashley. During my absence, I have had lessons in proper sentence structure as well so no more random capital letters in the sentences I write lol. From my understanding a lot of veterans have left now but it's great to see any who are still here and the new blood of course. Once I get settled down again, I will be reviving the Pokevolution custom card project from the grave. Also Link summoning? What? lol.

But yeah I am babbling on now. Hope to see you guys around the forums.

Welcome back J-Max. 

CC kinda died a bit from the days you, Icy, Hunter and whoever else was mod at the time, but yeah, it's still alive to some extent.

(Yes, I'm still around after 3 years as CC mod)

Links came out in February, which technically translates to "no more heavy ED spamming unless you ladder like mad or run Links"; which is one of the reasons people don't (fully) like them. Also issue with Konami not making enough generic ones to go around and/or promoting Cyberse-specific ones.

===

Otherwise, hope to see you again in the section :)

• 2 weeks later...

Following by banishment by Yui senpai I wandered the desolate plains of r/yugioh for 5 days and 5 nights, scavenging what little sustenance I could from discarded threads and forgotten formatting issues, before finally the gates of YCM were reopened to me and I gratefully stumbled through them, collapsing the moment I crossed the threshold.

Hello again, at last, fellow niggas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived