Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome back to YCM.

As you probably noticed by now, the 2099 subforum has gotten merged with the general DP area; all of the threads related to the format are still there if you need access to them. If you want to revive it at a later date (or have a proposal for another format), you can ask us again with the details.

Aside from that, you've already found out about the Halloween event, which will likely be using DP as Dueling Network got taken down due to copyright infringement by NAS or another company; while YGOPro exists, it's not as convenient. (To be fair, we don't really have a choice in the dueling program right now)

But yeah, if you need to ask anything else, feel free to PM.

• 1 month later...

Greetings. After a lapse of inactivity, I have returned from the grave. For those who are wondering, the reason for my absence involved problems of deception my friends and I encountered that never truly got resolved. Aside from that, I've also been using other websites more. I won't be as active here as I used to be, but I'm not leaving forever either. Consider this my "not dead" announcement. See you around!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived