Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm back from almost a 6 year hiatus. Made one post somewhere in 2013, but w/e.

i am a very old school member actually. YCM used to have a white background instead of blue. not sure when you switched over.

the only reason i'm returning is not only nostalgia, but to complete something I've wanted to do ever since i found this website back in 2008, but never did: Creating an entire balanced deck. I never had the patience or the drive to do this, and without a playtesting system like duel portal, it was difficult. But now, I am finished. i look forward to seeing the reviews for my deck when I post it.

Been on and off the Forums for a Month or so, so may as well say I have returned. Been through some councilling and am on Anti  Depressants to help get over what happened the last 15 Years or so. Ashley has also been really supportive and has always been there when I broke down in Tears and had a Panic  Attack. I will not be posting as much as I did before but I hope to see you guys and girls on the Forums. Missed you all so much damn it.....

• 1 month later...

I'm....back I guess? 

I just randomly decided to start posting again.  It's actually rather creepy. Halp. lol.

That being said, I hope I stick around for a bit xD Feels nostalgic.

Cool. I remember you. Welcome back mate. 

It broke because either Inferno's Imageshack account got removed or he got rid of it after they stopped offering free hosting (hence why the cardmaker uses Imgur, albeit THAT still needs fixing).

But welcome back, I guess. Just make sure you read the section rules in Custom Cards as they have likely changed since the last time you were really active.

It broke because either Inferno's Imageshack account got removed or he got rid of it after they stopped offering free hosting (hence why the cardmaker uses Imgur, albeit THAT still needs fixing).

But welcome back, I guess. Just make sure you read the section rules in Custom Cards as they have likely changed since the last time you were really active.

Yep, I gotta learn all the new rules and how to make proper cards again.. wish me luck! 

• 1 month later...

I believe this is where this goes. Anyways, I now return after a short/long absence, a month or two I think, and decided it was about time I came back. I ran into a card-making block (is that even a thing?) and even lost interest in the game itself, plus irl things happening here and there. So with my flow of ideas hopefully returned, I'm glad to be back on the site!

• 1 month later...

Archived