Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The swaggiest member ever to swag has returned to the fray! Now where's my group of dancers at?

All kidding aside, I think it's high time I get back into the swing of things here at YCM. I have more free time on my hands and had a lot of issues resolved for the time being so it would be good to see some familiar faces again. 

The swaggiest member ever to swag has returned to the fray! Now where's my group of dancers at?
All kidding aside, I think it's high time I get back into the swing of things here at YCM. I have more free time on my hands and had a lot of issues resolved for the time being so it would be good to see some familiar faces again.

Hai there. Welcome back, now post.

DRACONIS SWAGALICIOUS I MISSED YOU!

Welcome back. ^^

Welcome back Dracoswag.

Hopefully you can stay around for a while this time.

I don't think too much has changed since you left, aside from some aesthetic changes and stuff.

Hoping I can this time, but I should be able to do a little more though in increments. 

I thought I noticed something was different about the site. Wasn't sure what it was.

• 1 month later...

Been pretty much away from YCM since getting engaged to Ashley as I needed time to move in with her and get things organized. I now have a Laptop of my own so I can safely say I will be posting here more then I used to.

I am also going to get back into Card Design too.

Been pretty much away from YCM since getting engaged to Ashley as I needed time to move in with her and get things organized. I now have a Laptop of my own so I can safely say I will be posting here more then I used to.

I am also going to get back into Card Design too.

Welcome baaaack and glad things are going well :3

Archived