Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

I would like one, plox.

63442fx0.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, select 1 Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK of 2000 or higher. This card gains that card's effect, and the selected Monster cannot attack or change it's battle position. You must pay 700 Life Points each Standby Phase. If you cannot, remove this card from play. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up DEF position on your side of the field.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like one

114553cz8.jpg

effect

When this card is Tribute Summoned you may discard one monster card from you Hand and this card becomes that attribute, also you may use the correct effect.

Fire: You can destory one Spell or Trap card on the field.

Water: You and your enemy may draw one card.

Light: You can tribute one monster you control to add one card from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Dark: You can destory one monster on the field.

Wind: You can add one Spell or Trap card from you Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Earth:

You can lower this card's attack for one turn to 1600 and this card can attack twice for this Turn.

Kale' date=' will you review my card. I want to find out how good it is from a legend.

[/quote']

you consider me a legend?

FINALLY!!

lulz, i was waiting for that post... i will mark today on the calendar. XD

----

back to business.

i will try to rate some more cards later today, but i have to take a break. rating 6 cards at once was verrrryyyy long. XD

Kale' date=' will you review my card. I want to find out how good it is from a legend.

[/quote']

FINALLY!!

----

back to business.

i will try to rate some more cards later today, but i have to take a break. rating 6 cards at once was verrrryyyy long. XD

When I joined, you were the first amazing card makr I saw.

[/quote']

FINALLY!!

----

back to business.

When I joined, you were the first amazing card makr I saw.

thanks!

i feel honored...

like i have been knighted or something. XD

EDIT: Alph, i will be rating cards later, alrighty? XD

Lol. You've been a legend since you created the Allies. You're just more of one now. >.> So revel in the praise' date=' and then laugh at yourself when everyone looks at you weirdly. ^_^

[/quote']

i think that has happened already...

*turns to the crowd of lookers*

*the lookers look away.*

huh.... XD

i thought you guys liked the Allies. ^_^ its the third most posted thread here in Realistic Cards...

EDIT: thanks, D.D. Storm. ;)

Well' date=' actually. The first set I saw from Kale was the Gravatics. Then the Allies. But, they both are. . .

[spoiler= What I'm going to say'] AWESOME!!!

thats better, because the Gravatics' concept was made first. ^_^

thanks you guys. ^_^

but we are straying from topic... majorly..

After how many bumps should we give up?

...never.

i am getting to your card next, btw. it would have been in this latest review set, but the text box got really laggy so i had to cut the last 5 cards from their reviews.

yours was one of them. ;)

EDIT: Killey: i will try to sort that out... hmm...

So I will now have you rate

[spoiler=[s]For suspense[/s]]111476na0.jpg[spoiler=[s]Effect[/s]]This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 3 cards and releasing 2 monsters. When this card attacks, you may discard 1 card to increase this cards ATK by 800. When this card is destroyed, you can Summon 3 Pyro Token(Pyro-Type/Fire/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in defense mode

You mind if i do another one?

If so heres my best card i've made so far.

The Card

120961pa3.jpg

Effect:

[spoiler=Effect]

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be targetted by attacks or effects while you control another face-up monster. Add 1 Spell Counter to this card during each of your Standby Phases. During your Main Phase, you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to gain 1500 Life Points. You can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn.

Note:

Credit like always in lower right.

this is post #2 i understand your busy kale thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[/quote']

Please reveiw my card.

Please!

Review my Alphus!

Alph needs Alphus! Lol!

youve got two options:

either i review these cards right this minute, or i finish chapter 14. ^_^ i cant do both at once...

i choose chapter 14.

please remember that i rate 6 cards today. 6!

that is more than Yankee is giving...

so be patient, please. ^_^ i beg of you...

Archived