Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill post 1 of my better cards in the future for u to review.

also i prefer a brownies.

OH! sry' date=' straying from topic.

[/quote']

The Cake is a lie' date=' the pototoes are not!

[/quote']

alrighty guys, i just warned about straying from topic... i dont want this to be locked of spam, alright?

so, feel free to have side convos in your posts that are relevant to the thread, but if it is just a side convo post, it is just spam...

Ei kale have you reviewd my card?

sorry, i havnt...

i cant review them all, sorry guys. but feel free to post them here.

if you want, every other day you can quote your original post and repost it with a number of how many times you have reposted it, so that i can see how badly you want your card reviewed.

remember, this is every other day, not every day, and not every 5 seconds, got it, everyone?

i will write this on the front page as well...

i will call this the "Bumping Requests Clause"

Heres a card!

[THE RESSURECTED-Mechanidrason]

(Yes' date=' I know I spelt Resurrected wrong, I am aware. I just wanted to spell it differently).

[img']http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8844/92995pc9.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. You can only Advance Summon this card by Releasing 3 or more "Junker" monsters. When this card attacks a monster withh 500 or more ATK than this card, you can discard a number of card to increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card discarded. If this cards ATK becomes 4000 or more, destroy it. When a face- up Machien- type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summoned the destroyed card on your opponents side of the field in Attack Position. Its ATK becomes 0 and it cannot switch Battle Positions.

Kale. I posted this yesterday. Please review it.

I will rate about 3 a day. ^_^ sometimes more, sometimes less....

Alph, please remember the bumping request clause is for every other day. As this hasn't been open for but one day, no one can bump their request yet....

Your next bump will be in two days, remember. ;)

I will try to rate more, but remember that I have done 3 today. ^_^

Here:

64211ob3.jpg

Card Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Monsters

This card gets these effects' date=' based on the number of Aqua-type monsters you control.

- 1+ This card gains 100 ATK form each card in your hand.

- 2+ Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card.

- 3+ Once per turn you can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to its owners hand.

- 4+ Once per turn you can return 1 level 4 or lower monster on the field to its owners hand.

Rate it when you have time.:)[/quote']

Post Number: 2

thanks for following the bump request rule. ^_^

To all others: ^ that is what it should look like. Just repost every 2 days with how many times you have posted it.

I will try to rate some more cards, but I have school. So it won't be for a while today...

Got a Brand new one off card in the Pipeline for later on Kale :P I hope you will give me the honor of Reviewing it.

i thought you quit....?

anywho, sure. i will grade it. :D

Jonas Greve: i will try to rate it. ^_^

Killey: rating the set would be too long, and it wouldnt be fair to the other members. sorry. but i can rate a card from it. just post it here, and i hope i can get to it.

Legacy Of Stardust™: i will try to rate it. :D

i will be getting to some reviews for today soon, alright? so someone post here so that i dont get my warning increased for double posting. XD

Archived