Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gizarmo.jpg

EFFECT:This card can only be Summoned after the effect of "Gesture of Five" has resolved. When this card is Summoned, offer your opponent a high-five. If he/she accepts, the original ATK of this card becomes 3000. If he/she refuses, change this card to defense position. The original DEF of this card becomes 3500 and this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards if it was Normal Summoned.

2nd attempt to get reviewed.

Here:

64211ob3.jpg

Card Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Monsters

This card gets these effects' date=' based on the number of Aqua-type monsters you control.

- 1+ This card gains 100 ATK form each card in your hand.

- 2+ Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card.

- 3+ Once per turn you can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to its owners hand.

- 4+ Once per turn you can return 1 level 4 or lower monster on the field to its owners hand.

Rate it when you have time.:)[/quote']

Post Number: 2

• Name.

It seems a little redundant. 'Aquarius, the Aquatic Angel'? I think it would have sounded better as: 'Aquarius, the Angel of the Deep Seas'. it makes a bit more sense, and it sounds less redundant....

.7/1

• Stats.

a level 8 Synchro with 2500 ATK isnt bad at all. ^_^ a fairy is nice, and you dont see Water Attributes that often anymore... so i give you extra props for that. ^_^

2/2

• Effect.

Pretty good, though the effect doesnt seem to increase in the skill level for the amount of Aqua monsters, i think.

The first one is spot on, though i think that the draw effect (2) should have been Three. Number 3 should have been number 2...

and the last effect could have been a destructive effect because when are you ever going to have this monster and 4 other monsters on the field, let alone all of them being Aqua type? i think that it could have been to 'destroy 1 level 5 or lower monster on your opponent's side of the field', but that is just me.

3/4

• OCG.

you forgot to cap the 'Tuner' in "non-Tuner Monster" XD

.9/1

• Originality.

pretty original, as far as my standards go... not many Aqua based themes anymore. ^_^

2/2

Total: 10 - 1.4 = 8.6

Combos:

I cant think of many combos for this card, as i cant think of many aqua type monsters that are actually really good. ^_^

if anyone else can, please point them out.

UNLIMITED.

Grand Total: B and an Unlimited card. ^_^

Here is a card that i would like you to review. Finding a suitable pic was difficult.

78876op3.jpg

• Name.

very odd name... its kind of cool though' date=' with its effect.

1/1

• Stats.

it being a fiend is odd to me, though there are some beast-looking monsters that are fiends....

being a level 2 monster with such a strong effect is interesting.... and the 400 ATK balances it out just a bit.

1.8/2

• Effect.

this card is very powerful for a level 2. flip a coin, and one of two good things will happen, either they lose a monster, or they lose 1000 LP. there is no downside to the effect for the player. and there is no cost. there is only the limitation that it must be in attack position, and that is it.

2.5/4

• OCG.

the ocg is a bit off. here is a fixer:

"This effect can only be activated when this card is in Attack Position. Once per turn, toss a coin: • Heads: inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. • Tails: Destroy 1 Monster your opponent controls."

.7/1

• Originality.

very original. cant beat that. ^_^ though the effects are kind of old...

1.9/2

Total: 10 - 2.1 = [b']7.9[/b]

Combos:

You can summon this card, and then use second coin toss to keep trying and get the effect you want..

You could also set this card out, destroy or inflict damage, dont worry about if it is destroyed next turn, summon junk synchron, get this monster back and synchro into Junk Warrior.

this card has a lot of uses, and since it is a free effect with no downside, it is overpowered.

though its effect wont influence the meta much... it would be a better version of snipe hunter though, with no downside to his effect.

SEMI-LIMITED.

Grand Total: C+ and Semi-Limited.

Rate this also this is a preveiw for my new "Legacy" monster set

19982fi5.jpg

• Name.

pretty cool name. ^_^ but i think "Lord" is getting overused.. i know i use it too much. XD

i just think that it could have been a tad better... like it is lacking' date=' but i cant put my finger on it...

.9/1

• Stats.

kinda high stats for a level 4 monster with an effect, and being a light monster, it just makes it a tad worse, what with GoO and all...

1.9/2

• Effect.

Veeeerrryyy overpowered in my opinion. here is why:

even though you can only control one, you can get out 2 monsters in one turn with another Legacy Monster. that isnt too bad. but when it is destroyed by a card effect, such as mirror or DaD or JD, or what ever, you can get a legacy monster to you hand. this monster is included in that effect.

plus, when it is sent to the graveyard, you get to summon back a monster with equal or lower stats, which includes him. or another creature, and you can summon him back later. this resummon ability makes him overpowered...

2.8/4

• OCG.

Cap Graveyard, and one = 1, Monster. in the last line you kinda lost OCG...

.9/1

• Originality.

kinda original, but it seems a lot like Grandmaster of the Six Sams.... and more overpowered....

1.8/2

Total: 10 - 1.7 = [b']8.3[/b]

Combos:

You can have this card on the field and be comfortable when you come up against a mirror, or JD.

when mirror comes up, your monsters are destroyed. you can then activate its effects, adding one monster in your Graveyard to your hand, and special summoning a monster to the field. there is no downside.. except that you can only control one of him.

this means that your opponent just used up their only mirror and now there is a monster again.

this card also leads to the point that whenever it hits the Grave, it can special summon itself back. for FREE. that makes it an endless monster that cant be destroyed.

stick this in any deck, and you are set. you now have an unstoppable monster.

and dont even get me started on synchro with this card, as you can synchro and then instantly get him back..

And his effect applies for when ever he is sent to the Grave, meaning that you can discard him for a cost and special summon him, as he went to the grave.

use foolish burial to special summon him.

all sorts of stuff makes this card broken.

LIMITED.

Grand Total: B- and a Limit. ^_^

------

hope you enjoyed the rates.

Here:

64211ob3.jpg

Card Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Monsters

This card gets these effects' date=' based on the number of Aqua-type monsters you control.

- 1+ This card gains 100 ATK form each card in your hand.

- 2+ Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card.

- 3+ Once per turn you can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to its owners hand.

- 4+ Once per turn you can return 1 level 4 or lower monster on the field to its owners hand.

Rate it when you have time.:)[/quote']

Post Number: 2

• Name.

It seems a little redundant. 'Aquarius, the Aquatic Angel'? I think it would have sounded better as: 'Aquarius, the Angel of the Deep Seas'. it makes a bit more sense, and it sounds less redundant....

.7/1

• Stats.

a level 8 Synchro with 2500 ATK isnt bad at all. ^_^ a fairy is nice, and you dont see Water Attributes that often anymore... so i give you extra props for that. ^_^

2/2

• Effect.

Pretty good, though the effect doesnt seem to increase in the skill level for the amount of Aqua monsters, i think.

The first one is spot on, though i think that the draw effect (2) should have been Three. Number 3 should have been number 2...

and the last effect could have been a destructive effect because when are you ever going to have this monster and 4 other monsters on the field, let alone all of them being Aqua type? i think that it could have been to 'destroy 1 level 5 or lower monster on your opponent's side of the field', but that is just me.

3/4

• OCG.

.9/1

• Originality.

pretty original, as far as my standards go... not many Aqua based themes anymore. ^_^

2/2

Combos:

I cant think of many combos for this card, as i cant think of many aqua type monsters that are actually really good. ^_^

UNLIMITED.

Here is a card that i would like you to review. Finding a suitable pic was difficult.

78876op3.jpg

• Name.

very odd name... its kind of cool though' date=' with its effect.

1/1

• Stats.

it being a fiend is odd to me, though there are some beast-looking monsters that are fiends....

being a level 2 monster with such a strong effect is interesting.... and the 400 ATK balances it out just a bit.

1.8/2

• Effect.

this card is very powerful for a level 2. flip a coin, and one of two good things will happen, either they lose a monster, or they lose 1000 LP. there is no downside to the effect for the player. and there is no cost. there is only the limitation that it must be in attack position, and that is it.

2.5/4

• OCG.

the ocg is a bit off. here is a fixer:

"This effect can only be activated when this card is in Attack Position. Once per turn, toss a coin: • Heads: inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. • Tails: Destroy 1 Monster your opponent controls."

.7/1

• Originality.

very original. cant beat that. ^_^ though the effects are kind of old...

1.9/2

Total: 10 - 2.1 = [b']7.9[/b]

Combos:

You can summon this card, and then use second coin toss to keep trying and get the effect you want..

You could also set this card out, destroy or inflict damage, dont worry about if it is destroyed next turn, summon junk synchron, get this monster back and synchro into Junk Warrior.

this card has a lot of uses, and since it is a free effect with no downside, it is overpowered.

though its effect wont influence the meta much... it would be a better version of snipe hunter though, with no downside to his effect.

SEMI-LIMITED.

Grand Total: C+ and Semi-Limited.

Rate this also this is a preveiw for my new "Legacy" monster set

19982fi5.jpg

• Name.

pretty cool name. ^_^ but i think "Lord" is getting overused.. i know i use it too much. XD

i just think that it could have been a tad better... like it is lacking' date=' but i cant put my finger on it...

.9/1

• Stats.

kinda high stats for a level 4 monster with an effect, and being a light monster, it just makes it a tad worse, what with GoO and all...

1.9/2

• Effect.

Veeeerrryyy overpowered in my opinion. here is why:

even though you can only control one, you can get out 2 monsters in one turn with another Legacy Monster. that isnt too bad. but when it is destroyed by a card effect, such as mirror or DaD or JD, or what ever, you can get a legacy monster to you hand. this monster is included in that effect.

plus, when it is sent to the graveyard, you get to summon back a monster with equal or lower stats, which includes him. or another creature, and you can summon him back later. this resummon ability makes him overpowered...

2.8/4

• OCG.

Cap Graveyard, and one = 1, Monster. in the last line you kinda lost OCG...

.9/1

• Originality.

kinda original, but it seems a lot like Grandmaster of the Six Sams.... and more overpowered....

1.8/2

Total: 10 - 1.7 = [b']8.3[/b]

Combos:

You can have this card on the field and be comfortable when you come up against a mirror, or JD.

when mirror comes up, your monsters are destroyed. you can then activate its effects, adding one monster in your Graveyard to your hand, and special summoning a monster to the field. there is no downside.. except that you can only control one of him.

this means that your opponent just used up their only mirror and now there is a monster again.

this card also leads to the point that whenever it hits the Grave, it can special summon itself back. for FREE. that makes it an endless monster that cant be destroyed.

stick this in any deck, and you are set. you now have an unstoppable monster.

and dont even get me started on synchro with this card, as you can synchro and then instantly get him back..

And his effect applies for when ever he is sent to the Grave, meaning that you can discard him for a cost and special summon him, as he went to the grave.

use foolish burial to special summon him.

all sorts of stuff makes this card broken.

LIMITED.

Grand Total: B- and a Limit. ^_^

------

hope you enjoyed the rates.

Thnx for mine I'll try to fix it ^_^

Yay! B+. Teh awesome rating. Expect another one from new set as soon as said set is released in about 2 minutes. >.> Also' date=' Stardust, was there really any need to quote that? -.-

[/quote']

your welcome. ^_^

and your welcome too, Stardust. but i ask the same question, was it necessary to quote the entire thing? XD

120961qd7.jpg

When this card attacks a monster in Defense Position' date=' remove it from play without applying Damage calculation. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects based on the Attribute of your oppoents monster that was removed from play

-FIRE: Inflict 700 Damge to your opponent's Life Points

-WIND: Both players return 1 card from the field to their hand

-DARK: Your oppoent randomly discards 1 card from their hand.

-WATER: Return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owner's hands

-LIGHT: Draw 1 card

-EARTH: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

(NOTE: Credit to artist is always in the lower right corner of meh cards.)

[/quote']

Kale:

Okay, no worries about reviewing the set. It is a long set and it would take a lot of time to review the set as a whole. I will select two cards from the set because it is a tuner and synchro combination that was made specifically to work together.

Arcanic Crusader - Direga

Card Attribute: Water

Card Type(s): Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

Level: 4

ATK/DEF: 1700/400

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Trigger

TCG Status: Unlimited

Card Rarity: Common

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Arcana Counter on this card (max 3). During your Standby Phases, place 1 Arcana Counter on this card. By removing any number of Arcana Counters from this card, the corresponding effect is applied:

• 1: Place 2 “Ice Tokens” in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Destroy the “Ice Tokens” during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating this effect.

• 2: Place 2 “Ice Tokens” in your opponents Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Destroy the “Ice Tokens” during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating this effect.

• 3: Place 1 “Giga Ice Token” in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. While a “Giga Ice Token” is in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, effects of your Spell & Trap Cards cannot be negated.

48279bh9.jpg

Arcana III - The Azure Empress

Card Attribute: Water

Card Type(s): Aqua/Synchro/Effect

Level: 8

ATK/DEF: 2800/2200

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Continuous

TCG Status: Unlimited

Card Rarity: Common

“Arcanic Crusader - Direga” + 2 or more non-Tuner Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 “Arcanic Crusader - Direga” from your Graveyard. While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot select the Special Summoned “Arcanic Crusader - Direga” as an attack target and the Special Summoned “Arcanic Crusader - Direga” cannot declare an attack. This card returns to its owner’s Extra Deck during the End Phase, if you do not control an “Arcanic Crusader - Direga”. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can remove 1 Arcana Counter from a face-up “Arcanic Crusader - Direga” you control and place it on this card (max 4). This card gains effects based on the number of Arcana Counters on this card:

• 1: By Tributing 1 card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card and destroy it.

• 2: Your opponent must Set Spell Cards before activating them, and cannot activate them until their next turn.

• 3: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 set Spell or Trap Card on the field.

• 4: Remove all Arcana Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 “Arcana IV - The Jade Emperor” from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

48279al3.jpg

I won't post "Arcana IV - The Jade Emperor" as that is something seperate.

• Name.

It seems a little redundant. 'Aquarius' date=' the Aquatic Angel'? I think it would have sounded better as: 'Aquarius, the Angel of the Deep Seas'. it makes a bit more sense, and it sounds less redundant....

.7/1

• Stats.

2/2

• Effect.

3/4

• OCG.

.9/1

• Originality.

2/2

Combos:

UNLIMITED.

[/quote']Thanks Kale, I'll edit the card.

Heres a card!

[THE RESSURECTED-Mechanidrason]

(Yes' date=' I know I spelt Resurrected wrong, I am aware. I just wanted to spell it differently).

[img']http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8844/92995pc9.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. You can only Advance Summon this card by Releasing 3 or more "Junker" monsters. When this card attacks a monster withh 500 or more ATK than this card, you can discard a number of card to increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card discarded. If this cards ATK becomes 4000 or more, destroy it. When a face- up Machien- type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summoned the destroyed card on your opponents side of the field in Attack Position. Its ATK becomes 0 and it cannot switch Battle Positions.

Kale. I posted this. Please review it.

Now can you review it?

Heres a card!

[THE RESSURECTED-Mechanidrason]

(Yes' date=' I know I spelt Resurrected wrong, I am aware. I just wanted to spell it differently).

[img']http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8844/92995pc9.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. You can only Advance Summon this card by Releasing 3 or more "Junker" monsters. When this card attacks a monster withh 500 or more ATK than this card, you can discard a number of card to increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card discarded. If this cards ATK becomes 4000 or more, destroy it. When a face- up Machien- type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summoned the destroyed card on your opponents side of the field in Attack Position. Its ATK becomes 0 and it cannot switch Battle Positions.

Kale. I posted this. Please review it.

Now can you review it?

Patience my friend

alright you get a special treat my cards are pretty good and usually score 7.5-9.5 so u get 2 rate my newest card that hasn't even been posted on the forum yet by itself...here ya go

146714ex9.jpg

FLIP: When this card is Flip Summoned sucessfully draw 2 cards. If one of the cards is a Level 5 monster or above show that card to your opponent and pay 600 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the field. If you draw a monster card of Level 4 or lower show that card to your opponent and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field.

Image Credit: John McCree

thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn, you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[align=center]

Latest card yet. Hope you'll like it. Here is the address if you want to post a comment and rate it, besides Kale: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70826.html

GoldenDragon.jpg

[/align]

[align=justify]Effect:

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monster. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, roll a six sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

1- Discard 1 card from your hand and increase the ATK of this card by 1000 and decrease the DEF of this card by 1000.

-2 Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Spell Card, gain 500 Life Points.

3- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Trap Card, you can activate it as if it were a Spell Card.

4- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it in Attack Position.

5- Add any munber of cards from your hand to the Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck.

6- Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. This card cannot attack until your next Second Stanby Phase.

This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card does take any Battle Damageand Cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or LIGHT monster. Battle Damage is still inflicted to players. This card is removed from play after the 5th Turn it is Special Summoned.

[/align]

Ahem...Kale I think you forgot something XD this is number 14 of the post, but you still haven't rated mineXD, but oh well i understand you have little time...(sigh)[even though you have already rated others aftermine...^_^

Well anyhow! Ill jsut wait for it my friend^_^

Well hello Kale I see you now review cards^_^

Well if you have the time review mine ok^_^

AlexstrazaOG.jpg

I have a few cards I want rated. If you only do one per person per day' date=' do the one in the top left first.

[img']http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll308/LongRod469/cards%20and%20packs/Gizarmo.jpg[/img]

EFFECT:This card can only be Summoned after the effect of "Gesture of Five" has resolved. When this card is Summoned, offer your opponent a high-five. If he/she accepts, the original ATK of this card becomes 3000. If he/she refuses, change this card to defense position. The original DEF of this card becomes 3500 and this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards if it was Normal Summoned.

96473hk8.jpg

attempt 2.5

44586te5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, place 8 Moon Counters (max. 8) on each player's Field Spell Zone and move this card to your Field Spell Zone. Each time a card is sent to either player's Graveyard, remove 1 Moon Counter from that player's Field Spell Zone. When a card is Set on either side of the field, add 1 Moon Counter to that player's Field Spell Zone. While either player has 0 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Zone, they cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any monsters to their side of the field. While either player has 8 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Zone, they gain 1000 LP during each of their Standby Phases. If this card is destroyed, remove all Moon Counters from the field.

Review pleases?

[align=center]The Necromancer's Weapon: Crossbow

111474kt8.jpg

Tribute 1 face-up 'The Necromancer's Weapon: Arrow' to activate this card. This card may only be equipped to a Necromancer monster. The equipped monster loses 1000ATK. The equipped monster gains 1 of the following effects:

-Once per turn, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards on the field x 500.

-This card gains 1500ATK

-Once per turn, you may pay 500 Life points to draw a card. During the End Phase of that turn, if you drew a card, the card that you drew is removed from play.

-Once per turn, your opponent may draw 1 card. Once per turn, your opponent must remove from play a monster in their Graveyard.

When the equipped monster is destroyed, you take damage equal to the equipped monster's ATK.[/align]

Archived