Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

devastationvanguardzh8.png

Well' date=' here's mine. It's up to you if you want to rate or not. Even though you technically already rated it. ^_^

[/quote']

i know i have already rated this card, but i couldnt pass the opportunity. lets see if i further change my mind from the original rating. ^_^

• Name.

The name is pretty awesome, if i say so myself. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

i think that it is just 100 ATK points overpowered. seriously, that is all. ^_^ the Attribute is perfect, and the level is good, but starting at 1800 for its effect is just a tad high...

1.7/2

• Effect.

pretty good, though just a tad overpowered. i know you added in the effect you cant summon it as long as your opponent doesnt have a monster, which would prohibit it from being summoned first turn, but if it is the only monster you control, it cant be destroyed by battle. now if it would be destroyed, it gets instantly special summoned if it is the only card you have, and then it gets a 300 point boost. this is a giant F*** YOU to DaD and JD, as when it is destroyed by any means, it is special summoned right back. sort of like the Anime only Oricalcos Gigas. this is a tad overpowered in itself, and it then you gave it the effect to get another machine from your deck, so you could stick this with Ancient Gears and get some major abilities fast.

3/4

• OCG.

there was one mistake that i saw. "If this card is destroyed while it is the only card on the field, special summon it...."

when will it ever be the only card on the field and get destroyed? probably never... i think you meant "on your side of the field" not just "the field" am i right?

0.8/1

• Originality.

totally original. 'nuff said.

2/2

total: 10 - 1.5 = 8.5

Combos:

this card can easily make its own one card combo. It gets destroyed by, say, mirror, JD, DaD, or anything..., and then it comes strait back. not only that, but it gets stronger. the only limitation is that you must not control any other cards besides him. this can easily be avoided, just dont summon any other monsters and dont set any face downs.

this can be a surefire way of keeping a monster on the field in any situation.

not only that, but this keeps around a level 4 monster around for eternity to be used as eventual synchro bait. not only that, but you can tribute it to get out a different level of machine, so synchroing with this bad boy is just... sweeeeet! tribute on the second turn for ancient gear engineer (level 5) and then summon a level 3 tuner to get SDD/RDA. or leave him there with Krebons and get a Goyo. :)

this card is unbelieveable with synchro...

and that is why i believe they would limit this card, or even ban it. but since i dont want to stoop to their level, i wont ban this card. ^_^

LIMITED.

Total Result: B+ and a Limit. ;)

hope you enjoyed the rating.

--------

since i think this is my best card ever i'll enter this one for you kale!

78284ch0.jpg

When there are 1 or more Pyro-Type monsters on the field activate 1 of the following effects:

-When there are 1 or more Pyro-Type monsters on the field you can draw 1 card' date='if the card is a Pyro-Type monster increase this card's attack by half the ATK points of the monster card you drawn.

-As long as there are 1 or more Pyro-Type monsters on the field this card cannot be destroyed by result of battle.

[/quote']

• Name.

the name is kinda odd... one thing i noticed was that you didnt caps 'Gemini'. that kind of ruined the name for me. :( it could have been better, though it isnt bad.

0.5/1

• Stats.

a 2900 ATK Fire monster that is a level 8 isnt too bad. ^_^ its fine to me.

2/2

• Effect.

this is the most important part of the card, and i think it was executed horribly. sorry, here are my criticisms.

your entire effect is based on the fact that there must be one or more pyro type monsters on the field in order to activate it. Newsflash: he is a pyro type monster. XD that means that he gets his two effects always, and that wouldnt change unless his type is changed by a DNA-like trap card (name escapes me right now).

his effect is overpowered, as he gets both. he cant be destroyedby battle. thats not the bad part.

this is one of the most overpowered cards i have seen, based on this effect. "-When there are 1 or more Pyro-Type monsters on the field you can draw 1 card,if the card is a Pyro-Type monster increase this card's attack by half the ATK points of the monster card you drawn." there is no limit to the amount of cards you can draw with this effect. and there is no cost for it. this means that you can infinitely draw cards until you have none left. that is sooooo overpowered for words. sorry mate, that deducts 3 points. :(

1/4

• OCG.

ocg is alright. ^_^

1/1

• Originality.

pretty original, it doesnt seem like a repeat to me.

2/2

total: 10 - 3.5 = 6.5

Combos:

i see two different strategies that you can use this card to pull an OTK, and you can use them both together if youd like.

build a deck around this card with a bunch of fire monsters, they dont matter much, with this card maxed out, mausoleum of the emperor maxed out, and all pieces of exodia.

get this card out first turn with MotE and then draw until you win. or you can draw until he is of OTK power and win. simple enough.

his draw power is enough to have him banned, though having the power up ability makes it ever more broken. :/

BANNED.

Grand Total: D+ and a Banned card.

hope you enjoyed your rating, please dont hit me. XD

-------

everyone else, i will try to get all of your cards rated, though there are more than i can count, and it will take a while. ^_^

okay it's good for me but being banned is such a bad thing!but then again i had the pleasure of making this card and get it reviewed by the ally master.as for being banned i will hit you,lol!

can u rate thisplease

illidancc2.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 Fiend-Type monsters you control. When this card battles a Level 5 or higher monster, increase the ATK of this card by 500. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the discarded monster x 300. When this card destroys a Level 7 or higher monster, draw 1 card and reveal it. If it is a Monster Card, all monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of your next turn. If its Heads Draw 1 Card. If its Tails, destroy 1 card on your side of the field and your opponent discards 1 random card from his/her hand.

Here is my admission:

16293wv3.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, select 1 Attribute. No monsters of the selected Attribute can be Summoned. When this card destroys a monster of the selected Attribute by battle, that monster is sent to the bottom of your Extra Deck. During the End Phase of your turn, shuffle all cards in your Extra Deck. Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, send the top card of your Extra Deck to the Graveyard. If the monster sent to the Graveyard this way is of the selected Attribute, this card gains 300 ATK. When this card is destroyed, you lose 300 Life Points for each card in your Extra Deck.

[spoiler=CoryDarkstar]

Gizarmo.jpg

EFFECT:This card can only be Summoned after the effect of "Gesture of Five" has resolved. When this card is Summoned' date=' offer your opponent a high-five. If he/she accepts, the original ATK of this card becomes 3000. If he/she refuses, change this card to defense position. The original DEF of this card becomes 3500 and this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards if it was Normal Summoned.

2nd attempt to get reviewed.

[/quote']

• Name.

interesting name.... i personally wouldnt have picked it, but if fits the card. it seems a bit ... childish... sorry.. XD but that is alright.

.9/1

• Stats.

its a tad overpowered. i know to start with it has no ATK or DEF points, but a level 6 monster that can have 3000 ATK or 3500 DEF is very overpowered.

1.6/2

• Effect.

an interestinf concept, a "high 5!" card.... sort of like the "hand shake" cards, but ... not. XD as i said in the 'Stats' category, i think this is a bit overpowered of an effect. either you have an easy to summon 3000 ATK beat stick, or an easy to summon instant defense that cant be destroyed by spell or trap cards... regardless of the spell card it needs to be summoned with, i believe that it was leveled wrong.

3/4

• OCG.

i think the ocg is a tad off. im not sure where, but i get a weird "not right" feeling in my gut when i read it...

.8/1

• Originality.

totally original. XD

2/2

Total: 10 - 1.7 = 8.3

Combos:

well, i see this card is a light monster. you could activate this spell card, then summon this monster. you could then either get a good defense or an excelent offense.

then summon Voltic Kong. now you have two light monsters.

summon GoO from your hand. now you have a good strategy of milling three of your opponent's cards per turn, a great def/offense, and an extra monster.

however, this doesnt impact much.

Unlimited.

Grand Total: B- and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Dark Hunter]

Please?

47363pn1.jpg

• Name.

pretty good' date=' and it works for a Trap. ;)

1/1

• Stats.

its a normal Trap, and its effect works for only one turn. makes sense. nothing bad here. ^_^

2/2

• Effect.

just a tad overpowered. as i get into the combos, you will see why. plus, it says that you dont lose this turn for anything after damage calc. that means that, theoretically, you could stay alive at 0 for the turn. XD

2.7/4

• OCG.

somethings off, but i cant put my finger on it...

.7/1

• Originality.

very original. ^_^ no complaint there.

2/2

Total: 10 - 1.6 = [b']8.4[/b]

Combos: you can activate a spell or trap card that makes both players lose Life Points, a good one escapes me..., and then activate this card. you dont lose, and you have 1000 life points left.

however good, and fun, this is, it wont have an impact on the meta i think.

unlimited.

Grand Total: B and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Dr.Pain]

120961qd7.jpg

When this card attacks a monster in Defense Position' date=' remove it from play without applying Damage calculation. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects based on the Attribute of your oppoents monster that was removed from play

-FIRE: Inflict 700 Damge to your opponent's Life Points

-WIND: Both players return 1 card from the field to their hand

-DARK: Your oppoent randomly discards 1 card from their hand.

-WATER: Return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owner's hands

-LIGHT: Draw 1 card

-EARTH: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

(NOTE: Credit to artist is always in the lower right corner of meh cards.)

[/quote']

• Name.

Pretty good name, actually. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

a level 4 DARK monster with 1800 ATK and a great effect seems a tad overpowered to me... maybe lower it to 1700 or 1600? 1800 is just too much...

1.7/2

• Effect.

this is another card like Grand Mole and Ehren, but it is sooooo much better. here's why.

when you attack a def monster, it is REMOVED FROM PLAY. this is why Caius was so looked out for, because it removes things from play.

and you seems to be under the delusion that "it can only activate when the monster is in DEF!" is a good thing... in the combo section i will show you how that is wrong and easily countered.

2/4

• OCG.

pretty good, i see nothing wrong.

1/1

• Originality.

not entirely original, it seems like a version of Caius and Irou mixed together with steriods...

1.7/2

Total: 10 - 2.6 = 7.4

Combos: this card's only weakness is it has to attack a def mode monster. there is an easy way to get around this: book of moon.

BoM a monster your opponent controls, then attack it with this card and remove it from play. better yet, you can see what the Attribute was in this case and know what the effect you would get would be.

a lot of people run LS, and if you use this combo, you get a free card, by effect.

and there are other cards that do simlar things, No Entry! and Zero Gravity are good examples of ways to make its only limitation a triviality.

excellent anti meta card.

unlimited.

Grand Total: C and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Killey]

Kale:

Okay' date=' no worries about reviewing the set. It is a long set and it would take a lot of time to review the set as a whole. I will select two cards from the set because it is a tuner and synchro combination that was made specifically to work together.

Arcanic Crusader - Direga

Card Attribute: Water

Card Type(s): Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

Level: 4

ATK/DEF: 1700/400

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Trigger

TCG Status: Unlimited

Card Rarity: Common

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Arcana Counter on this card (max 3). During your Standby Phases, place 1 Arcana Counter on this card. By removing any number of Arcana Counters from this card, the corresponding effect is applied:

• 1: Place 2 “Ice Tokens” in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Destroy the “Ice Tokens” during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating this effect.

• 2: Place 2 “Ice Tokens” in your opponents Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Destroy the “Ice Tokens” during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating this effect.

• 3: Place 1 “Giga Ice Token” in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. While a “Giga Ice Token” is in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, effects of your Spell & Trap Cards cannot be negated.

[img']http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2456/48279bh9.jpg [/img]

please note, i can only do one card request at a time. ^_^

• Name.

awesome name. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

seems okay.. though it is a bit overpowered with being a level 4 Tuner, 1700 ATK, and three effects to choose from...

1.6/2

• Effect.

a tad overpowered. you can take two of your opponent's Spell and Trap card zones in just one turn or wait! and for free, more or less...

and you can also make it so that your card effects cant be negated...

3.3/4

• OCG.

great! :D

1/1

• Originality.

very. ^_^

2/2

Total: 10 - 1.1 = 8.9

Combos:

i cant think or many, as i dont see much that these Ice Counters can do..

they mainly just freeze up the player's ability to play cards...

unlimited.

GT: B+ and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Alph]

Heres a card!

[THE RESSURECTED-Mechanidrason]

(Yes' date=' I know I spelt Resurrected wrong, I am aware. I just wanted to spell it differently).

[img']http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8844/92995pc9.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. You can only Advance Summon this card by Releasing 3 or more "Junker" monsters. When this card attacks a monster withh 500 or more ATK than this card, you can discard a number of card to increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card discarded. If this cards ATK becomes 4000 or more, destroy it. When a face- up Machien- type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summoned the destroyed card on your opponents side of the field in Attack Position. Its ATK becomes 0 and it cannot switch Battle Positions.

Kale. I posted this. Please review it.

Now can you review it?

• Name.

interesting name... i know its spelled wrong on purpose, but thats okay. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

level 10 for zero ATK? even though it can get up to 4000, what if you have no cards? this card is worthless on the field if you dont have anything to increase its ATK, and while that makes it more balanced, it also makes it underpowered.

1.8/2

• Effect.

very interesting, but you can create an OTK with this card. very easily. i will explain that later.

seems overpowered. all you need to do to increase its ATK is to attack something at least 500 point stronger than it, and then it doesnt lose its ATK boost later.

3.4/4

• OCG.

pretty good, though you have two 'H' in withh. and there are some other, little things that are wrong.

1.7/1

• Originality.

verrry original. ^_^

2/2

Total: 10 - 1.1 = 8.9

Combos:

When you power this card up, and you have a machine type monster destroyed, you can attack it on your opponents side of the field for 4000 damage. rinse repeat for a win. this means that your opponent wont want to attack your monsters, which is a tad overpowered.

though this wont impact the meta much.

Unlimited.

GT: B+ and Unlimited.

[spoiler=Delta Guardian]

alright you get a special treat my cards are pretty good and usually score 7.5-9.5 so u get 2 rate my newest card that hasn't even been posted on the forum yet by itself...here ya go

146714ex9.jpg

FLIP: When this card is Flip Summoned sucessfully draw 2 cards. If one of the cards is a Level 5 monster or above show that card to your opponent and pay 600 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the field. If you draw a monster card of Level 4 or lower show that card to your opponent and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field.

Image Credit: John McCree

thanks

• Name.

its just too simple. it could have had a better name if you ask me...

.8/1

• Stats.

a level 4' date=' 2100 DEF, 1800 ATK monster with a draw effect? that in itself is overpowered....

1.7/2

• Effect.

a flip draw effect for two cards is overpowered. even Dark Mimic doesnt let you do that that easily. and then you get to special summon monsters with its effect, regardless of what side its on, that gets more monsters on the field to attack with and attack.

3/4

• OCG.

its a tad off.

.8/1

• Originality.

kinda original. more like the Dark Mimic series on steroids though...

1.9/2

Total: 10 - 1.8 = [b']8.8[/b]

Combos:

Flip summon this card and draw two. simple.

furthermore: draw a powerful monster and for 600 life points you get to summon it.

even more: get a weak monster and its your opponents. that gives you something to attack with this monster, and your new stronger monster.

SEMI LIMITED.

GT: B+ and Semi Limited.

i will grade other cards later, but in the mean time, 6 cards is a lot, right?

[spoiler=to CoryDarkstar and Necro-Lord.........]

Bump

wait. wth? did you just bump someone else's thread?

Yes' date=' I think this is the only ACTIVE card rating thread, so I expect it to stay as such

[/quote']

thank you for your concern, but it will remain open. there is no need to bump it yourself. ^_^

it is not your responsibility, not to be rude or anything, but this thread belongs to me and i can monitor it. XD

111476xo7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. You can Trigger Summon this card when a Level 4 monster declares an attack. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x 150.

SORRY. :(

its alright... just realize that there is a time and place to be a mod.... just not here. ^_^

Frlf: i love the pic! XD

i will rate more later, i hope you liked the ones i posted. ;)

we have new top card makers, Alph and Killey. new tie.... XD

Um, thanks Kale. But remember, my card can only go up to 3000 or its destroyed. And the downside of my 'The Ressurected' monsters, is that it makes it hard to have cards in your hand because of their discarding effects, thanks anyways.

And its awesome that I'm a new top card maker here!

Heres a card:

Rulings for my card:

Deep Summoning is when you Tribute Summon a card but instead the cards are removed from play.

Even though this card is a Level 10, though Abyss monsters when attacked, or are attacking are removed from play, so generally it is a hard card to Summon.

92995pl3.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Deep Summoned by Sending 3 Abyss monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Abyss Summoned, the Card Zone this card is on is treated as an Abyssal Zone. This card gains 100 ATK for each Abyss monster on an Abyssal Zone. When this card attacks a monster with higher DEF than this card, destroy that card immediately with this cards effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Thx for teh Review' date=' Kale!

Lol, i didn't realize i was basically copying Grand Mole and Ehren,

I just came up with the idea to do it like that XD

[/quote']

thats what rates are for. ^_^

Um' date=' thanks Kale. But remember, my card can only go up to 3000 or its destroyed. And the downside of my 'The Ressurected' monsters, is that it makes it hard to have cards in your hand because of their discarding effects, thanks anyways.

And its awesome that I'm a new top card maker here!

[/quote']

yep, you are. ^_^ tied with Killey...

anywho, i am glad that this is getting popular.

i just looked at the realistic section, and when you look at the most posted threads, my Allies are the third from the top, undre JerryFreelance and God Kaze. XD im happy now. XD

its alright... just realize that there is a time and place to be a mod.... just not here. ^_^

Frlf: i love you! XD

i will rate more later' date=' i hope you liked the ones i posted. ;)

[/quote']

I love you too Kale :D

This is more active than Yankee's lol.

Wish you luck ^_^

Pleasse Rate My card.....

150408ql9.jpg

ill try...

Frlf: i love you! XD

i will rate more later' date=' i hope you liked the ones i posted. ;)

[/quote']

I love you too Kale :D

This is more active than Yankee's lol.

Wish you luck ^_^

interesting edit... XD

i know its much more active than Yankees, i made it because his wasnt active, and people were still posting cards there.

i bet i can catch up to his 30 card rates soon... XD

thanks for the luck. ;)

Heres a card for your too rate, so rate please ^_^

[align=center]Illuminous Firedepth Devastation Gandora

133711zk7.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by adding your entire hand to your opponent's hand. The cards added to your opponent's hand by this effect are revealed and remain revealed for as long as they are in your opponent's hand. Your opponent can use the cards added to their hand in this Duel. When this card is Summoned, add up to 3 cards your opponent controls to your hand and reveal them. The cards added to your hand by this effect remain revealed as long as they are in your hand. You can use the cards added to your hand by this effect in this Duel. When either player Summons a revealed monster, destroy all face-up cards on the field whose Level is equal to the Level of the Summoned monster. When either player Sets a revealed card, add the Set card to the owners hand. When either player activates a revealed Spell Card, toss a coin. Heads: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards you control. Tails: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, all revealed cards are added to the owners' hands.

Hmm...I figured the attack was a bit high for a tuner but oh well. I'll have to think about its stats for a bit and make corrections accordingly. I appreciate the high grade. :)

I will submit a new card for grading.

Arcana Knight Percival

Card Attribute: Light

Card Type(s): Warrior/Effect

Level: 3

ATK/DEF: 1300/900

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Trigger

TCG Status: Unlimited

Card Rarity: Common

When an Arcana Counter is removed from a face-up card you control, place 1 Arcana Counter on this card (max 1). By removing 1 Arcana Counter from this card during your turn, you can Special Summon 1 “Sword Token” (Warrior-Type/Union/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Attack Position. The “Sword Token” cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). Once per turn, you can equip a “Sword Token” to a face-up monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster has its effect(s) negated. A monster can only be equipped with 1 “Sword Token” at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect, destroy the “Sword Token” instead.

48279og4.jpg

Archived