Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Fun fact: They made no attempt to 'send to the shadow realm' any of the victims of Z-one's future, especially Primo's love interest. Implied that they actually WERE blasted into smithereens. Also, did I mention they kept Primo using his gun against the Meklord? and a real gun at that with bullets, not a laser or water gun or whatever.

Also, they had no choice cutting all those out. I mean, they have little time left to end the series, on a tight schedule.

Actually, it was the "Netherworld" in 5Ds, but I do see your point. But they couldn't have ended the series with winning against Aporia, that goes against my beliefs (the two that I have)!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave it up to 4kids to cut out the last episodes though.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT!!]At the end of the Aporia Duel, however, it was said that the "Divine Temple" vanished and that Jacob, Lester, and Primo would be no more. Then Yusei looks at the sky and the "Divine Temple" isn't there anymore, meaning they save the city.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT!!]At the end of the Aporia Duel, however, it was said that the "Divine Temple" vanished and that Jacob, Lester, and Primo would be no more. Then Yusei looks at the sky and the "Divine Temple" isn't there anymore, meaning they save the city.

I saw the last episode and noticed the temple dissapeared, but didn't pay attention to it. looks like 4kids f***** up 5D's last 18 episodes. When will Zexal release?

I saw the last episode and noticed the temple dissapeared, but didn't pay attention to it. looks like 4kids f***** up 5D's last 18 episodes. When will Zexal release?

4Kids isn't doing a Dub of ZEXAL. They don't have dubbing privileges anymore, unless TvTokyo can settle the dispute and come up with a friendly solution.

It's probably going to end up being "I scratch your back if you scratch mine".

4Kids isn't doing a Dub of ZEXAL. They don't have dubbing privileges anymore, unless TvTokyo can settle the dispute and come up with a friendly solution.

So we no be able to watch yugiohz anymore???? NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

4Kids requested that the court suspend co-licensor Asatsu DK's attempts to exercise control of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise in the United States, particularly in terms of selling the rights to the latest anime series, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, which was due to be pitched at the Licensing International Expo on June 14. However, on June 2, bankruptcy judge Shelley Chapman issued a court order on TV Tokyo and NAS for an automatic stay on the U.S. Yu-Gi-Oh! license and said that the trial will proceed in two phases. The first phase is whether the contractual termination was valid, and the second is how much money 4Kids would owe the companies. The first phase of the trial began on August 29.

unless there's news or updates on the ZexaL thing, then after Aporia is defeated and the Ark Cradle disappears, that'd be the last we'd see of NEW dubbed episodes of yugio for the time being

Ark Cradle, Divine Temple, same thing.

Let us have a moment of silence for the Yugioh Franchise. Of course, that moment of silence is this.

It's meh. It's actually the shortest season, but the plot itself is kinda crumpled together. It also features the first anime card that has Infinite Attack Points, besides Obelisk (whose effect isn't real in the anime).

Might watch it then. Can't find anything on the lawsuit anywhere, it all just says tv tokyo sues 4kids.

Archived