5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

Janime forum decided JACK in caps before 5Ds started.

Why do I not know about that?

Probably because you don't visit the forum?

I DO visit the forum. That's why I know when you made mistakes according to the info from there.

Nah' date=' I'm just waiting for Duel between Kiryu and Yusei to be ended. How could the result be?! And Power Tool Dragon's debut too!

[/quote']

The Duel will (hopefully) be an epic two-parter, and I doubt Yusei will win.

It's 3 parts. Episode 33, Episode 34 where Kiryu summons Kokkapak Apu, and Episode 35 when Yusei summons Stardust Dragon and Kiryu smirks. Don't you read that in Janime?

My mistake, but 35 is when both Stardust and Kokkapak are summoned. I think it will go like this:

33: Generic dueling, but ends with OHED being summoned.

34: Centers around OHED, ends with Stardust destroying it.

35: Kokkapak is summoned, Yusei loses.

Yusei loses!? Wow! Kiryu is not the leader of Dark Signers. If Yusei loses against Kiryu, I have no idea how Yusei can win against the leader of Dark Signers.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be epic, and then would mean JACK and Aki would have to pick things up, and that would remind me of Yami's defeat during Doma. Would it be more epic than Manjoume kicking Judai's ass hard in the manga tho.

Lol Phantom, he's my Ru Ru.

That would be epic' date=' and then would mean JACK and Aki would have to pick things up, and that would remind me of Yami's defeat during Doma. Would it be more epic than Manjoume kicking Judai's ass hard in the manga tho.

[/quote']

[iMO]No it wouldn't. I don't like when a main character loses to his "real" enemies. I prefer Yusei is beaten by JACK, since he has ambitions on defeating him (I like that kind of ambition ;)), or any other of his friends/rivals that don't have any goal relating to "rule or destroy the world". Ushio would be great to one of the Duelists that have defeated Yusei.[/iMO]

Do you think JACK will join the action of the "reunion" between Yusei, Crow, and Kiryu? He has arrived at the place where Yusei duels against Kiryu.

Yusei needs to lose. He has not once lost as far as we know, except against Jack, but since that was in a flashback, it doesn't really count.

Let us let the upcoming episodes do the talking here & I am curious on what type of deck will Kiryu use (all anime decks have a theme of some sort' date='but it has the 100 eyes dragon for one)

[/quote']

Kiryu also has Vorse Raider, his Nazca God is the Earthbound God, and his Birthmark resembles both the Owl Man and the Astronaut. Maybe all these factors could hint towards his Deck theme, but there's no point in one-day speculation.

That's my big question, maybe because Aki denies what she is, rather than embracing it like JACK and Yusei do.

20 mins until we started to see Kiryu's deck, if the TVTokyo streams have been corrected due DST. (If not just wait for 2Chan to post caps on there site and wait for EB (if EB still does caps) to post the caps on Janime)

That's my big question' date=' maybe because Aki denies what she is, rather than embracing it like JACK and Yusei do.

20 mins until we started to see Kiryu's deck, if the TVTokyo streams have been corrected due DST. (If not just wait for 2Chan to post caps on there site and wait for EB (if EB still does caps) to post the caps on Janime)

[/quote']

Jack & Yusei never exactly embrace the signer thing,they only believe in it slightly

Jov1 no, it was rather strange tbh, but if the streams don't work Janime members usually find a way like last week. Raviel, they don't resent it like Aki does, Aki hates the whole thing sees it as a curse really.

P.S Looks like another tough time with streams.

Jov1 no' date=' it was rather strange tbh, but if the streams don't work Janime members usually find a way like last week. Raviel, they don't resent it like Aki does, Aki hates the whole thing sees it as a curse really.

P.S Looks like another tough time with streams.

[/quote']

I just say that Yusei & Jack are skeptical of it only,but still believe in it.

Archived