5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its gonna be a very heavy episode since alot of it isn't actually dueling, I do hope so too, but you cannot rush the process.

Subs just make so much sense of stuff I wouldn't be able to understand lol. Parents are the root of all evil, or atleast part of it.....I say that repeatedly....

I'm pretty sure it might tie in with how Crow has a Criminal Mark. Perhaps those LARPers in 32 get back at Crow in an attempt to exact revenge on Kiryu and Crow somehow gets arrested. Kiryu probably goes after Crow, but goes missing and is then presumed dead. Soon, Yusei and Jack meet Rally and the gang.

Lol, I am such the speculator. But hey, what else to do while I wait for 36?

Just saw the Anime Tour Special. Not sure where it could take place' date=' even if it's an OVA, but Aki had a bit of change in character.

[/quote']

the special ep is epic with that climatic duel between yusei & jack...wish that could be the final duel of fortune duel instead.

That will be a real eye-opener here...

On the special: [spoiler=Special]

- RU RU (nuff said lol)

- Strange to see JACK as King several weeks after being dethoned.

- New Stardust and Red Daemon's summoning animation is over due lol.

- How many times will they use the same JACK entering the field animation.

- New attacking animation <3

- Nice to see VJump Promos getting some more action (Shield Wing and Vice Dragon)

- Both the busters look ace.

- Back to JACK with the spending half the time facing his opponent, something I didn't really miss because it was annoying.

- Lol at Yusei's flight and his 'spinning'

- Why did the 'big' attack with the Busters remind me of Pokemon for some reason?

Archived