5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beg to differ, I prefer Ruka. Probably coz I love the twinnies =D.

What else can it focus on? I like the flashbacks, but don't like too many of them, its nice to see the creators using the duels as a chance without putting random ass duels in to get development. (Like GX did alllllllllllllll the time)

Time for me to start on my views while I was a stream (if not a 'little' choppy lol).

[spoiler=34]

- More maniac laughter, Kiryu just reminds me so much of Yami No Bakura, esp in series 0/1 when he impaled 'his' hand on a spike.

- Dunno if I'm happy to see Junk Warrior back. (The whole using the same cards over and over is a little annoying and very Judai like)

- It looks like the edited their mess up in the previous episode (now if only GX did that with 139 which caused 4Kids to edit a few cards to clean the mess up)

- Flashbacks were interesting 4 on like 20+ and using the whole force duel thingy (I'm bad with names) against Yusei was evil. Thank god Kiryu was there.

- Still don't like the team name lol, it just sounds a little er strange.

- - The ending scenes confused me, but the dead security guard and Kiryu covered in blood says it all. As well as Yusei fighting with him.

Its more alive than the other forum I used to live on.

I'd like to see why Kiryu believes Crow, JACK and Yusei lead him to his death, I have a feeling it's because destiny made them enemies. (It'll probably be something =O) It was nice seeing the subs for 33 albeit a little after it was posted lol. It was interesting to see that JACK believed that Kiryu saved them from being crushed by Satellite.

Here's how I see the Signer-Dark Signer Rivarlies

Yusei-Kiryu (Extremely obvious)

Aki-Misty (Confirmed)

Jack-Demak (I think the Ending hints this)

Ruka-Rudger (The Ending also hints to this)

Rua-Fifth Dark Signer (It's SOOO obvious Rua is the Fifth Signer, but I don't know who the Fifth Dark Signer is. I don't know why, but I think it's Divine. That would be awesome if he was)

Archived