5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys need to expaln to me how you made some of these conclusions because I'm getting really lost now.

for what I've said about Yusei's background, try seeing the more recent 5D's episodes though I only knew them via episode discussion threads on Pojo (have no account there,just a browser)

I looked on Janime about the next three Episodes. Aside from the fact that One-Hundred Eyes Dragon is not a Nazca God, Rua apparently will go in search of Aki to get her to ally with Yusei and Ruka, but something happens. The title heavily implies Rua will duel and summon Power Tool Dragon, but against who? Methinks it will be against Aki.

Lol, Blood Rose and TotalObelisk will be at each other's throats over this.

I looked on Janime about the next three Episodes. Aside from the fact that One-Hundred Eyes Dragon is not a Nazca God' date=' Rua apparently will go in search of Aki to get her to ally with Yusei and Ruka, but something happens. The title heavily implies Rua will duel and summon Power Tool Dragon, but against who? Methinks it will be against Aki.

Lol, Blood Rose and TotalObelisk will be at each other's throats over this.

[/quote']

It could also be Divine since hje won't allow anyone to pull out Aki,his best duelist.

I cannot wait for 36 now' date=' sounds ace. =D I'm just happy Rua's dueling don't really care who hope he wins tho.

[/quote']

Best episode in a while for you, huh?

Nah' date=' I'm just waiting for Duel between Kiryu and Yusei to be ended. How could the result be?! And Power Tool Dragon's debut too!

[/quote']

The Duel will (hopefully) be an epic two-parter, and I doubt Yusei will win.

Janime forum decided JACK in caps before 5Ds started.

Why do I not know about that?

Nah' date=' I'm just waiting for Duel between Kiryu and Yusei to be ended. How could the result be?! And Power Tool Dragon's debut too!

[/quote']

It's 3 parts. Episode 33, Episode 34 where Kiryu summons Kokkapak Apu, and Episode 35 when Yusei summons Stardust Dragon and Kiryu smirks. Don't you read that in Janime?

True we need some comedy characters other than Rua (So tempted to call him Ru' date=' Ru lol), I'm beginning to like Carly.

[/quote']

If you don't call him Ru, you don't deserve the second half of your title.

Janime forum decided JACK in caps before 5Ds started.

Why do I not know about that?

Probably because you don't visit the forum?

[/quote']

It's 3 parts. Episode 33, Episode 34 where Kiryu summons Kokkapak Apu, and Episode 35 when Yusei summons Stardust Dragon and Kiryu smirks. Don't you read that in Janime?

My mistake, but 35 is when both Stardust and Kokkapak are summoned. I think it will go like this:

33: Generic dueling, but ends with OHED being summoned.

34: Centers around OHED, ends with Stardust destroying it.

35: Kokkapak is summoned, Yusei loses.

Archived