5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone think JACK is outstaging Crow repeatedly? Coz he blatently stole 31 as well.

so ep 31 is really about Jack & Carly & the duel thing is most likely something to satisfy the fans

but let's move on to the future. It looks like that both Kiryu & Kokopak Akk (the astronaut Nazca God) are making the first move on the actual plot now.

Yusei and Kiryu's Duel will most likely end in either a draw or Yusei losing. Either way' date=' I'm sure it will bring the /Busters into this.

[/quote']

seeing that Yusei never lost before & I'm not complaining about it, it is likely that he will lose against Kiryu.

They say that Kiryu is more senior than Yusei.

Yusei's been pwning Judai from the start.

Also' date=' if there are four other Nazca Gods, one belonging to Rudger and the other belonging to Demak, what do you suppose the other two are and who could they belong to?

[/quote']

they are currently unrevealed,so maybe their dark signer powers were still sealed or what

Guest King of Games

See the Busters already have their feature when the OCG Duel Box comes out on the 15th' date=' who knows if they will feature in the main anime.

[/quote']

I think the /busters of RDA and SDD are featured inthe begining theme, not 100% but if thats true then they should be in the plot somewhere

See the Busters already have their feature when the OCG Duel Box comes out on the 15th' date=' who knows if they will feature in the main anime.

[/quote']

I think the /busters of RDA and SDD are featured inthe begining theme, not 100% but if thats true then they should be in the plot somewhere

maybe they won't appear so soon,this is only the 31st episode so far

The plot's somewhat rushed sometimes

[/quote']

No, they're not in the opening, but I'm pretty sure they'll show up with the Buster Modes being a very important plot point.

[/quote']

Are you kidding me? Of all the characters we knew about from the very beginning, Aki was the last to show up! If the plot was rushed, we'd know who the Fifth Signer is by now.

[/quote']

Are you kidding me? Of all the characters we knew about from the very beginning, Aki was the last to show up! If the plot was rushed, we'd know who the Fifth Signer is by now.

Perhaps I've been seeing too much rushed shows lately,but they are rather fast when compared to the other 2 previous yugiohs...

[/quote']

Perhaps I've been seeing too much rushed shows lately,but they are rather fast when compared to the other 2 previous yugiohs...

Please, with GX we had to wait till episode 29 for the actual plot to show up, but DM got into the plot right away.

[/quote']

Please, with GX we had to wait till episode 29 for the actual plot to show up, but DM got into the plot right away.

not really,DM only go on to main plot with Battle City at the very least

DM introduced first Season plot episode 1, with small hints of overall plot from episode 13 (12 US)

GX introduced 'main' plot episode 1, with first season plot episode 27

5Ds introduced first season plot episode 2 (or minor plot if you want), central plot 2 (with the first view of JACK's birthmark)

' pid='1306769' dateline='1225619053']

Isn't the main plot in DM the Millenium Items? Which show up kinda fast' date=' if I'm not mistaken.

[/quote']

no,the actual main plot of DM is the pharaoh himself & his past

But can we please go on to discussing more on the current 5d's & stop raking up past shows

' pid='1306769' dateline='1225619053']

Isn't the main plot in DM the Millenium Items? Which show up kinda fast' date=' if I'm not mistaken.

[/quote']

no,the actual main plot of DM is the pharaoh himself & his past

But can we please go on to discussing more on the current 5d's & stop raking up past shows

Just one more before I step back into the future.

Wasn't the Pharaoh introduced in like, the first episode?

Wow' date=' shocker! He was born in TOPS, Jack is the Satellite. Now thats interesting!

Either way, they all refer back to Satellite. . .

And how do you know this, WYHE?

[/quote']

the yugioh wiki mentioned it along with various other sources...

the beginning of the second opening had the first momentum machine & a scientist with Yusei's hairdo AKA Yusei's father

That explains why he looks similar....

Anyway, notes on 32:

1) Aki finally reappears, and obviously she immediately thinks of Yusei when he Birthmark glows. Camera was well positioned though.

2) Kyosuke lost all his potential badassery by the very end, but has a notably awesome laugh and reminds me of Hollow Ichigo, and possibly Mao from Code Geass.

3) Yusei, Crow, Jack, and Kyosuke all had team jackets that resemble Taka's.

4) Mikage might become important, or maybe she'll just remain as a supporting role and supply minor info. She does remind me of Shizune from Naruto though.

5) Demak remains unimportant aside from being a Dark Signer. Oh well.

6) Divine still hasn't shown up. Shame.

7) Nazca Birthmark Speed Duel Field=Epic Pwnageness.

Archived