Yu-Gi-Oh! DF, Special #3 Begins!!! Second Chapter is Up!!!!!

legendhiro

do you like this fanfic?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. do you like this fanfic?

• yup, you bet i do.
    • no, it sucks and you suck be extension

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't really want a main character to use stall' date=' but its actually rocky who has to FACE it. interesting, right? a defensive player having to beat a stall deck?

[/quote']

I once had to play against an Exodia Deck. His monsters (Sangan and stuff) weren't destoyed, so their Effects couldn't search.

easy; duelists ignore older winning methods on the assumption that they don't cut it anymore. that's why i take pleasure in revamping old deck types and beating new deck types with them. i even came in third with an exodia deck a couple months ago. it was a small hobby shop tourney, but still.

easy; duelists ignore older winning methods on the assumption that they don't cut it anymore. that's why i take pleasure in revamping old deck types and beating new deck types with them. i even came in third with an exodia deck a couple months ago. it was a small hobby shop tourney' date=' but still.

[/quote']

I've once became second with my old Final Countdown Deck. All the cards in it were from before 5D's. The total value of all the cards was less than €100.

pretty much. anyway, first chapter of book six will be up by Friday at the latest. realize that six is not really necessary to THIS story. it ties up some lose ends and gives the characters a sendoff into the next stage of their lives. and it's a tournament!

Archived