Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

226293ar0.jpg

okay. i would like to contribute s a card creator. i have good ideas and i think this is a good way to put them into use. i would also like to be a card player when its set up and everything. rewording and balancing, although i may need some pointers on those. anyway, here is my card. let me know if the wording and balancing is okay please. i llok forward to the new website. just wish i could help setting it up. take care.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Just a quick update. The website I have set up but still completely under construction. There we will eventually have an up-to-date YVD set file, ban list, card list, and other info pertaining to the CCG. That site is http://www.createdcardgame.com

Also, I have set up an IRC server for our use. While we will still have the chat on Xerocreative, I feel that having our own server will allow us to do more things. So, to get to the new server where I would eventually like to hold all future discussions, here is the server info:

irc.createdcardgame.com (port 6667)

Main channel: #CCG

Or, in mIRC type: /server -m irc.createdcardgame.com -j #CCG

If you don't have an IRC client, no worries! Click this link to get to the chat: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=ac8ef42deeb0143278e931d09c2c3d18&server=irc.createdcardgame.com&channel=%23CCG&noServerTab=false&autoConnect=true

Nightmarian please log on to the new server ASAP so I can set up your oper. Everyone else, please idle there if you want to. I'd like to get this server with as many people as I can, so then we can start doing tournaments and other fun stuff, as well as have discussions. Discussions on the forums are difficult.

interesting. so set 0 has finally been released. and on that note, i have a question that i feel needs to be answered. i dont know if it already has been or not, so if its already been answered, please bear with me. anyway, i was wondering if we could make our own decks. the reason why i ask is that i am currently in the middle of making my own sets of cards, and when i am done making them, i would like to see them be able to be put in the created card game and succeed. anyway, when you guys can answer, please let me know, okay? oh, and also please someone tell me what the address for the created card game chats are. hope to here from you guys soon.

What are you guys' opinions on new Types?

-They should not be allowed

-There could be maybe 1 CCG-exclusive type that we all agree on

-People could submit new types as long as most people agree and it isn't redundant

-People should be able to submit new types

The issue has come up, so I'd like to know the community's standpoint, and especially Nightmarian's opinion on this,

Well, i think we don't need new Types for start..there is anyway 21 of them already, and neither of them have good support.. I think its too late for this kinda discussion,no?

But, because 1 more Type would not kill us, i am for this option :

-There could be maybe 1 CCG-exclusive type that we all agree on

But only if we do that one and then for like 10 sets xD for new one...We need to decide together what new Type it would be, and it should be something really cool, and unique...that is not already integrated in other Types..also, think about pictures please..because some really unique Types could make that it is impossible to find good pictures for them..

Demons sound better then Fiends , and Angels >>> Fairys...:)

But i am not sure should we change it , maybe because it will confuse other people? oO;

If you guys think will not, then i am for it...Demons and Angels sounds much better, and only reason TCG doesn't have them is because of religion...

Only problem what happens then is YVD , because YVD for now doesn't have option to search unique Types, so when building deck player wouldn't be able to filter Angels or Demons..

I agree nightmarian, we don't need 1 yet anyway actually we don't need 1 at all..

Yes possibly in the distant future maybe make it a special new release but i think it could start problems with people desperate to make the new type and therefore neglecting the current 1s..

It is a possibility but certainly not now we should focus more on the current neglected types and bring all the types up to same level...

On the changing of names to demon/angel i don't think we should. Yea it might sound cooler but it isn't needed in my opinion...

Btw, i am totally against :

-People could submit new types as long as most people agree and it isn't redundant

-People should be able to submit new types

Because at end there will be tons of new types probably, which is stupid because of already given reasons ( read my last post )

And i am for this :

-There could be maybe 1 CCG-exclusive type that we all agree on.

But only if that Type will be really good, cool and specific, and will be possible to find lot of good pictures for it.

For example i hate thing that when i wanna make something evil most of the time it should be Fiend -.-...

So i was thinking maybe about Monster Type xD , is it stupid? :D

Also, will new cool, and great Type is gonna accepted also depends on pictures...because for some unique Types, like Psychic-Type , is really hard to get good pictures...i really don't know how Psychic-Type will look in our CCG, probably worse then others...

Well when the time come i would vote for a type, but i don't think it should be discussed until the right time, but a monster type would seem good (we could just use demon as well as fiend)

But i am not really bothered with this suggestion..

Any way nightmarian, i suggest you say to karl to add a sea-serpant section to set1 submission list because its the only type we don't have a card for... We also only have 1 dinosaur...

And on psychics the 3 we have have good pics...

Archived